Accenture

排序方式

是否有帮助评分时间
已找到符合搜索的21条评价查看 20,811 条评论
工作文化

Good and Bad so it equates to average

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
Over all the job is OK. They pay for a flex position isn't great, promotions are none existent, but its secure and you'll always have a job if you do above the bare minimum.

Free Lunches

Pay and grown

Stay Away

Accenture has horrible upper management. There's always chaos going on, and is just overall unorganized. Workers are underpaid, and there's a huge turnover rate.

优点

You get to work with big tech clients.

缺点

Lateral promotions where you're promised a pay raise, but will never actually receive one.
工作文化

Great place to be part if

Accenture be part of. They pay higher that other companies. They offer many course and programs that help you find better projects internally. I'm really honored to work with them .

优点

Accenture employees are job secure

缺点

Accenture flex employees have no bench time!

Disorganized, and disobeys ADA

I was contracted to Accenture at Facebook. While I do have a disability and needed accommodations for it, they made no effort to give those to me even though it was required by US law. To add insult to injury, they took away my computer, so all the email evidence I had to show for it was taken away. Honestly, STAY AWAY FROM ACCENTURE. They don't care about their employees or your success. All they care about is maintaining their business relationships with big companies like Google and Facebook. They're so big now that they will outsource jobs to other smaller companies if they are paid enough by their clients. Honestly, the company is too big and it's not a place you want to stay at forever.

优点

Just gets your foot in the door at tech companies.

缺点

Disorganzied, doesn't care for employees, communication is horrible, toxic practices.
工作文化

Can’t complain. It is the one of the best companies I have worked with. They do offer free food and other benefits as well. It has personally helped me develop some skills!

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

工作文化

Great work place but not without its faults

It is a great place to work with lots of opportunities; however, it is hard to find advancement opportunities. It is project based work so if your project has no advancement you have to try to find another project elsewhere for advancement, having to work with a whole new team.
工作文化

Productive work environment with plenty to take your mind off the job

While this job does get repetitive at times, having close relations with coworkers and your direct manager helps. Benefits were nice to have and room for advancement if sought out. Managers recognize good productivity and quality of work.

exciting job

this is an exciting role which will let you to learn a lot. little bit challenging but everyone in the team is willing to help you. the only down side is the low pay rate.

Great working environment

Great company to work for and great management. The work from home options is fantastic and the technology that Accenture uses to manage workflow is great.
工作文化

Great place to start and build your career

This is a good place to work at when your starting out. The pay is good and the employees around you are friendly. They give you medical, dental, and vision for a high price. All in all, good place with benefits.

Good for Fresh Grad

If you are a fresh graduated and have no experience, Accenture might be a good place for you. However, the management is heavily under politic game and favoritism.
工作文化

Great place to offer solution to big Clients

I worked for Accenture at Google, so I could benefit of free meals and sport lessons. The management was great. I felt I could rely on their support.
工作文化

Great team but hard to find way up.

So far my experience has been great. My team has been great to me. Benefits and pay are reasonable. Its difficult to find your way up depending on the role you are given.

Free Food

Difficulty moving up
工作文化

This was the worst job i've ever had

I did not enjoy my time within this company. Our daily job was to review apps that are going live on Google Play. It was an extremely micro-managed work environment where you had to ask to go to the bathroom. I also did not like the fact that every month would present a schedule change. For example, I would go from Mon-Fri 9-5 for January, and February would change to Wednesday- Sunday 10PM-9AM
工作文化

its nice work place. no pressure or rush.

Management are very flexible. The schedule is open hours from 7 to 10. free break fast , launch and dinner. The work place has a verity of cultures who everyone is very respectful to all.
工作文化

Not what it used to be. Beware!

Management is scrutinized. Prepared to be micromanage to the tee. No incentives to cross train as they do not give increase or fair pay for extra work

free food

bad pay, bad management

Decent

The essence of contract work is to do a good job and stay invisible. I would recommend it as an opportunity to everyone, but the culture is highly variable team to team.
工作文化

Good place for college grad to work and gain experiences

However, overall no stability of job because you can lose your job in a minute. Management is ONLY data driven, at times you feel like you are working at a call center.

Pp

no benefits

good for beginner

give you lots of time to self-improvement flexible to switch role in the team co-works are friendly It is really challenge when you first switch role

benefit, environment

salary
工作文化

It's a good company to start your career at

great company! Benefits - - Overall a very good culture and good management - Good mentoring programs - Good benefits - work life balance can be difficult sometimes depending on your project but there's still flexibility in terms of work hrs - you get to work with good client base

Its a place to grow

Good work place with lots of opportunities. I have grown from a team lead to an Associate project manager with lots of projects to work for.

Na