Accenture标志

已找到符合搜索的220条评价查看 20,655 条评论

Productive and Fun place

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
Good and fun placeNot so interesting projectsDecent work life balanceNice team outingsGood facilities like gym,cafetaria,cab etc..Supporting managers

great culture

great place to work. interesting people, good culture. great clients that challenged you across different industries and geographies. opportunity to travel.

DEcent

I worked at Accenture during summer as a digital marketing analyst and I must say that I hat the fact that they hire contractors. It's really just corporate America not wanting to pay proper saleirs and benefits and the government does nothing about it.
工作文化

Great pay, not great work life balance

Really differs based on role and practice, but working with Accenture Strategy requires hard work. There is often lack of work life balance especially given COVID-19.. Pay is great compared to industry but maybe less so compared to MBB, LEK, etc.

Money

Work life balance

Diversity of work

Very large organisation. Could be better managed. Diverse and meaningful projects but you have to really appease a lot of people to get good projects.

优点

Diversity of work. Opportunities to relocate, Good healthcare a d Pension benefits

缺点

Could be better managed. Lot of office politics

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

工作文化

Great people at all levels

Great people at all levels of the company. Compensation is lacking for the NYC metro area on the senior analyst level (Tech - Java). However there is room for progression.

Meaningful work

My favorite part of the job was that every day was completely different. I might be working on rolling out a new initiative in the morning and in the afternoon succession planning for leadership.
工作文化

Enjoying my time wit Accenture, great culture and hire the best. Hire the best people snd allow you to grow your skills and responsibility as you prove you are capable

pay, culture, people, benefits

工作文化

ton of work but had some good times

Lots of work especially when every two weeks is a new hire orientation. Work and life balance can get difficult, but I got to meet some great people and enjoyed all the events.

You're on your own

Accenture, like other large consulting firms, requires you seek out projects and network for potential projects. Most often there is no briefing on the project nor expectations for your role on the project. Employee churn is high. Few appear to like their jobs.
工作文化

Back stabbing, disorganized management functions and communication.Lack of management support.

Fact past deadline must be met, interesting work. Varied assignments.good lunch breaks, good health care coverage which covers employee any where in the United States. Good accommodations on the roan and when living in a long term assignment
工作文化

Be prepared to work 14+ hour days or be scorned because you refuse.

High pressure, horrible work/life balance. Great compensation but you earn it with 14+ hour work days. You must be promoted in a certain time frame or be relieved of your duties.

Compensation

Non-existent work/life balance
工作文化

Great company to work for

Hard work but satisfying under the right client and leadership. Some projects are more exhausting than others but with the right manager work is bearable

优点

Great management and career growth

Work can be overcome
工作文化

I am proud to work with my team. It is a great opportunity for me to get a chance to work such a big company. I really appreciate my co workers they are very supportive and as a scrum master I have great team.
工作文化

Challenging work but don't think we helped out clients

The work was challenging and my colleagues were mostly good people, but the work felt meaningless and I never felt like our clients better off when we were done.

global environment

Accenture is such a global company it provides the unique opportunity to work with people from all over the world, build relationships and learn about different cultures

Collaborative

high pressure

Account Lead

Overall Accenture is a great place to work from a culture and technology perspective. There are tremendous opportunities to grow and learn about a variety of things.

Very Diverse and Inclusive

缺点

Too many acquisitions causing overlap and internal competition

global environment

Collaborative

high pressure

Na

Great company with a great brand. They don't pay well, and pay significantly less then the big 4 and do not give very small bonus. Other then that there its a great company to work for.

Technology Consulting at its best

If you want to work in a high profile Tech Consulting, then look no further than Accenture. They have had some challenges in making inroads in the Management Consulting and Strategic Consulting space though.
工作文化

Fun environment with great culture

Fun environment with great culture Lots of diversity of people and openness in thought Work-life balance is very good During my internship, I was told some people get pushed out since there are so many people

想要了解更多在这里工作的感受?