Accenture

地点
已找到符合搜索的6条评价
查看 20,606 条评论
工作文化
A lot of diversity in the job, they will help develop and are very open to new ideas. Might be difficult to keep worklife balance, espacially durinr COVID, even if management is really trying its best.
优点
Teams
缺点
Covid
工作文化
I had great experience so i might not be objective. Started on november 2017 right after my master degree but with a year and half experience in banking/insurance sector.
工作文化
Big consulting firm thus they need processes in everywhere to optimise their risks and to maximise benefit. Consulting projects are usually only for the country where they locate. Therefore not that much international company atmosphere inside the office. They use local language as default.
优点
Benefits
缺点
Closed atmosphere
工作文化
I was located at client side in the center of Paris. Client's location was fantastic. Work atmosphere at client's side was amazing. We worked in agile environment and there was always something new
工作文化
A typical day at work is meeting on the morning plus following reports of the day before and finish the job before going back home. I learned a lot about SAP, organization, reporting, human relation and work in team.
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
As a project manager., I was in charge of creating mobile website of one of the biggest french service supplier (SFR).