Accenture

排序方式

是否有帮助评分时间
已找到符合搜索的75条评价查看 20,811 条评论
工作文化

If you can imagine it, you can do it.

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
Demanding environment that has big reward payoffs in career exploration and career advancement. The company has many opportunities to engage with smaller communities with shared interest which lends itself to being a part of a shared collective community within the larger company environment.

优点

great company for career exploration and career advancement

缺点

sometimes work / life balance is off kilter
工作文化

Productive and fun work place

I was hired as an intern and really enjoyed my time there. I learned a lot and they gave me opportunities to travel too. I had the opportunity to work from home too.
工作文化

Great place to start a career

Typical consulting firm. The consulting culture wasn't for me, but they help me develop skills necessary to exit. I wish diversity and inclusion was more than just a buzzword. Pay was good and so were the benefits. All in all Accenture isn't a bad place if you want to be in the consulting industry, it just wasn't a good long term fit for me.

优点

range of projects, remote flexibility

boring consulting culture
工作文化

Up or out, quickly. Experienced hires at a disadvantage. Impressive firm.

It is clear why Accenture leads the other large consulting and services firms. Very smart and driven people. Management has a solid vision across service lines and intelligent org design and people management processes. There is an intense focus on diversity and inclusion. It appears they layoff the bottom 10% annually based on utilization - regardless of circumstances and engagement performance. Seems like people just quietly disappear. BUT - it's a great place to work if you can find your path and succeed. If not, you're gone.

优点

industry leading vision and perspective. Nice intelligent and driven people

缺点

Click of those growing up in the firm. Let you go in a heart beat.
工作文化

Accenture great place for college grad

I believe the firm is in great shape and an awesome place for anyone out of college to start their career. For myself coming in as an experienced hire with 10 years of industry experience it was hard for me to adjust to the consulting culture. After 1 year I am currently looking to leave, I have nothing negative to speak to just not the correct fit for me.

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

Work-life balance

Poor work-life balance. Expected to learn at your own pace 24/7, while working full time. Not much support from executive management team. Favoritism when comes to getting new project opportunities
工作文化

Great exposure and overall experience

While consulting and delivery management can be exhausting at times, this is much in the same as any other organization. The positives are that you are working with EXCELLENT colleagues, who are very skilled in their field of expertise. The exposure to large Fortune 500 clients doesn't hurt, and if you can build a great network and be a high performer, the limits may very well be endless.

All-in-all, I loved my job at Accenture

Full disclosure, I eventually had to separate from Accenture because I could not find enough roles for my skillset. With that being stated, I love the company. Like any other company there are things I did not like but on the whole, great benefits, great opportunities to advance. If you have to separate from the company, a very fair benefits package to leave. If you are a go-getter with good skills, you can build a career that feels like you packed 50 years experience in five years.
工作文化

Productive, good at providing work-life balance, Lots of opportunities for grow technically, Good management team, Great team of people, Supportive co-workers.
工作文化

Management leaves much to be desired, cliquey type or working environment. Pros: Working remotely is the most enjoyable part of the job. This is not guaranteed.

Nice place to work

Accenture is very good place to work. They help employee in all fields and make sure company give back some thing to society and have enough volunteer hours in the company.

Quality focused organization.

Accenture is a driven leader at providing value added results for its client organizations through extensive training, mentor-ship, and an extensive employee network.

Well oiled machine

Accenture was a nice place to work. They over hired, purposely as many firms do, to address a huge backlog. They were honest and upfront, informing the new contract hires that our time at Accenture would depend on how long it took to address the backlog, and that there was a possibility that a few might stay on to become full-time hires. It was grunt work, but the training was excellent. The plans were laid out for all to see, and a weekly progress was kept to show where we were. We ended up finishing a month earlier than planned. It was a very sharp team. The few that stayed to eventually become full-time were outstanding recruiters. The other advantage they had was that even though we were considered remote, they were the ones who often worked out of the Accenture locations. They built the relationships and had face recognition. If you like process driven work, then Accenture is the place for you.

Ample Opportunities to Grow

Accenture lets employees to work according to their interests and helps them with the trainings and required necessities. There is great work life balance at Accenture. Team work has been a pivotal pillar of Accenture.

Great Work Life Balance

Less Salary
工作文化

Good place to work with good work/life balance.

It is a consulting company and hence we work mostly for clients. The company has got a vast portfolio of clients from various industries. Typical day at work involves daily stand ups and few meetings. The company does support in learning new technologies. The hardest part of the job is to bring innovation and ideas to the table at every onset.

Great people but stressful

The positives far outweighed the negatives at Accenture but at the same time they are not the right fit for everyone. It also depends on the project you are working on with how positive or how negative your experience will be. I have found that a vast majority of people I have worked with were amazing. A couple of projects were literally cut throat and on occasion under-handed but again overall those projects that were managed well, were what made my time with Accenture fantastic. I do think the pay could be a little better but overall I was very happy there for the most part. An area where Accenture could do better is working on the process of finding your next role. This process is PAINFUL even when you have a Talent Fulfillment Specialist who supports you with your needs. If you are trying to transition to another role that's not in your specific talent area but you have transferable skill sets, you will still likely be turned down.

优点

Interesting projects, good benefits, continuous learning

Difficulty switching roles, stressful
工作文化

Accenture India work conditions are substandard now , Accenture US work culture is appreciable

I have worked for 5 years for Accenture India and the management quality deteriorated with time and work culture is now substandard. I worked for one year for Accenture US and the work culture was appreciable

Great Company

Great consulting company to work for. Wonderful learning and training place for any one that is interested in shaping themselves to compete with the competitive corporate world

A Great Traveling Job For Those That Like To Be On The Move

The best part of working for Accenture for me was that I was never at the same office twice unless it was time for the annual audit. I really enjoyed seeing new faces every day and I love to drive so this job provided me with travel of up to 1 hour on a regular basis. I liked the general medical office environment and I always prefer working independently on projects and Accenture definitely provided me with that. I also liked the flexibility in working remotely for some projects too.

Not that great

You are just another cog in the machine, they will promise you everything you are asking for as long as you will work all week long. Would not wish this place on my worst enemy.
工作文化

Only great place to work for upper leadership

You are not in control of your career, you have to take the project that is available when you are. This may or may not be the skill you want to advance in. Expect the roles to have a preference/reserve only for those in the Global Career Program (GCP) who come to the U.S. from India and then never leave. Not because they have better qualifications or can actually perform the job better but because they are cheaper labor. U.S. resources are good enough to back fill a GPC when they go back to India for their paid trip/vacation back in home country but not good enough to actually be staffed in the role. There are many U.S. resources who are more than capable of filling these roles who are not given the opportunity. Also you are expected to travel 100% ...travel is on your time. They don't care about your outside commitments (family, life etc.)

Work life balance, No reskilling