Accenture标志

排序方式

是否有帮助评分时间
已找到符合搜索的42条评价查看 20,655 条评论
工作文化

Interesting work but toxic culture

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
The projects I was assigned to were truly interesting, but the management has a very weak culture and don't support the well being of the employes.Everyone was complaining about the low salary
工作文化

lots of training and it cares about the employee.

It was a tiring but fun experience. It brings out the best in me and I realize that even though I am a person with disability, I can still work in corporate industry. I wish I was given a longer time working with them because I enjoyed my work with Accenture a lot. I know I have a lot to contribute specially in terms of process improvement.

work fromhome set-up.

缺点

the scorecard is the same for all, I am a person with disability, score card should be different from those without disability.
工作文化

Timesheet’s not approved on time

I worked for Accenture through a staffing agency and I was “Onboarding” since March 2021 it is now May 2021 and I have not been paid since April 2021 very unorganized very unprofessional I have 4 weeks of pending timecards I never actually got put into training for project hope.

Good people

NOt being paid for 4 weeks

Spanish Speakers get paid Less

Spanish Speakers get paid Less than any other language, other languages like Portuguese or Arabic get Paid $2 more but still expect you to answer inquiries in other languages. UNEQUAL PAY

diverse

low pay, discrimination

Great place

I have worked for 9 years. Both teams I worked with Finance and HR V&A were amazing. People were very kind and I had a lot of growth. Pay is not the best but has good benefits.

优点

Benefits, work from home, people, flexibility

缺点

Workload, lot of trainings sometimes make it harder

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

Excellent management

Management is always straight forward in regards to setting attainable goals and always supportive. The work is fair and there is always support available.

优点

Great pay, working conditions.

工作文化

Productive and great work life balance

Nice company to work with, totally depends on which project you get. Sometimes management will not notice you if you are only working for the client..
工作文化

If you get the rught project and the right people in the team, you would love the place and the organization. Leads are very supportive and encouraging.
工作文化

The people working for the company makes the company worst!

Managers do not have proper management skills. They use employee for a couple of months then forget it. Promoting employee for a short period of time and demote them for no reason. Promises been made that everything will be fine but at the end they just hurt the employee's feelings. The company cares only about their benefits and not for the employees. There are no backup plans if something goes wrong.From Mauritius.

Stable company

Huge and stable company that offers long term job prospect and security but you have to work hard for it. Benefits are good. You get to work with really good people.

Good benefits

Stressful, low work/life balance

Productive and Fun workplace

Accenture is a great company to work with. Great support from manager/team lead, flexible work hours. Fun to Work at such great company. Great on job learning.
工作文化

good work life balance and compensation

nice people, not too intense or cut throat, good benefits and comp, level of satisfaction heavily depends on what project you're on which is sometimes j luck.
工作文化

Amazing place to showcase my experience

I love Accenture. I wish I had thought about it earlier in my career. For the Leadership part, I am consistently challenged and learning so much about myself. As far as Oracle, there are so many resources available. I am proud to work for Accenture. It's an amazing company.

优点

Learning more about Oracle and developing strong leadership skills

缺点

Can be a bit stressful at times
工作文化

Leadership doesn't have time for it's employees. They are only chasing revenue

I learnt quite a bit while working for the company, however in my experience, the Management isn't supportive at all. The CEO of the company is amazing, but at the Managing Director level, the executives don't really care about the employees

优点

A lot of learning opportunities

缺点

Management doesn't care about it's employees

Highly Toxic Workplace depending on assigned Project

Issues: emails are confusing, Employees are expected to work longs hours, You will work 10 to 12 hr days x 5 a week. Employees are talked down to, Managers will conspire behind your back, & Highly toxic work place. Same with clients. They will not explain anything, but expect you to know all. I've never experienced something so complex and stressful in over 25 yrs of professional work. Bottom line: it's not worth it. I still have a few days left of employment before I start with a new company. Be warned!

优点

Benefits

缺点

Managers, other sub-contractors, clients

I would rather not say

None - I don't want to say anymore. Its a great company with great benefits. Flexible working hours. Although it s a typical consulting type environment which I don't enjoy.

N/a

N/a
工作文化

Burial ground for any senior professional. Yes Man Culture.

First of all, the job they are offering during interviews is most likely not the job you are going to find in reality. Starting from the job title in the contract - which for me was Customer Service Clerk, instead of HR BPS, and continuing with the job tasks & responsibilities, which can change from one day to another, in the name of "flexibility".Always asked not to work overtime, but never had the actual time to complete tasks during working hours. Receiving email updates at 11 pm with actions required for the next morning.A culture of fake. False promises - such as the promise of transparency or of fairness; fake openness to address individual performance issues - like encouraging employees to come forward with their concerns, then punishing them for it; or asking employees for their opinion, then rejecting that opinion as a form of "complaining".Firing employees in order to cover for failures in project planning and people management - such as flawed team & leadership communication, confusing role assignments, a constantly changing work overload , stressful last minute decisions and unreasonable deadlines - members of the team have been driven to burnout and/ or severe stress symptoms and effects.Workplace bullying as leadership daily style.Continuous negative criticism and intimidation as motivators for the individual performance.When I followed the company internal guidelines and asked for the intervention of my career counselor and for clarification of roles and responsibilities, I was promised that conditions will improve. 3 days later, I was fired with no warning, -

缺点

See above, as listed. Poor excuse for a management.

Great Place to Work

If you are looking for constant change and a fast pace of work it's great! The culture and people are fantastic and they reward hard work. Travel is a must and there is a lot of it.
工作文化

Good place to work. Would recommend to anyone as a great company to start with. Very competitive place to work with a lot of diversity. You get to meet a lot of people form all over.

Great Benefits and People

Smart, innovative people and initiatives Advancement opportunities are limited within HR Pay is market relevant Benefits package has 401k match and 240 hours of PTO
工作文化

a lot of different cloud associated apps

an effective workforce. A lot of communication, and tools to measure progress. Frequent changes in objectives and project requirements are a bit unexpected.

想要了解更多在这里工作的感受?