Accenture标志

已找到符合搜索的33条评价查看 20,655 条评论

Love it

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
great place tonwork, management is always there with an open door policy, your concerns are taken to heart and they try to find resolutions quickly and efficiently
工作文化

Great place to learn and grow. Challenging and intellectually stimulating

High exposure to senior clients. Great way to learn collaboration skills. As you become more senior more emphasis on sales. Be ready for high amounts of travel on airplanes and in hotels.

was a great environment

turned into a sweatshop it no longer was a healthy environment to work. management was from another company, did not take employee feed back advised it was encouraged but then there was backlash

Flexibility

Accenture has the flexibility to work for home. Accenture also has a promotion that your career counselor will propose. Accenture also has an option to work any part of the world where Accenture have their client.

Diverse company

Diverse company primarily focused on project management. Good benefits Management reporting structure is not clear however; too many dotted line relationships making it difficult for the one employee

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

managers micro manage you

would not recommend this company to work for, if the manager does not like you, you will be laid off. Accenture wants a employee that will make the manager monthly bonuses and if you don't make your monthly numbers you are written up. upper management does not care as they let each and every manager make up their own rules for their team
工作文化

Productive and fun place to work

Every day was a new learning experience. There were a lot of opportunities to travel and work in different industries. The job could be very stressful at times but when we were successful it was worth it.

Good people, stressful job

Job is very stressful and involves a lot of customer service that was not disclosed in the initial job offer. A typical day involves working your files and trying to keep the customers and managers happy. Good people to work with as most people are kind and helpful.

Great People to work with

Start at 7am to start the day and able to get things together while the office is quiet. Noted that start making & taking calls from clients around 8am and on till end of the work day around 3:30pm...

Great People at the site in Rancho Cordova, Ca

Pto includes sick time

Good Environment

I have been working with Accenture for 7 years and I can say this company can provide you platform to deliver you 100%. you will get the opportunity to deliver you best.

Great Work environment

I had been working at Bank of America home loans for 6 years when the bank gave me a offer to work for a contractor as they had to close down the loan center at the end of the building lease. Accenture provided a very employee friendly environment. I really liked everyone I worked with. Unfortunately due to lack of loans to process Accenture has been downsizing this business over the last few years.

优点

flexible positive work environment, coworkers

company downsizing

Decent Company

Accenture is a decent company to work for. If you are looking at jobs here, make sure to ask if it is a contractor position. If it is, I would not apply because the rules you have to follow are triple the amount as if you were working for just one company. I probably would retire from this company if things were different.

Fast Paced-Not Secure

Overall culture is good, and collaboration is encouraged. work is based on contracts, so there is lack of job security. diversity and inclusion is key

Reality different from Image

Not as good or great as it used to be. Does not value merit anymore, it is who you know and what stories can be spun about you that makes the difference to your career.

Pays you a salary

Silos, Groups, Lack of meriotcracy

Great Place to work

Very hands on and through training. Cares about employees success. Challenging work environment but open to new ideas. Hardest part was decline in client need within the division I worked. If another opportunity presents itself at Accenture I would be happy to go back.

competitive

very productive work environment job security and advancement opportunity is poor fair compensation and benefits good management this job is definitely not one of the best within the company

All about the numbers

This company talks about caring for their associates. It is absolutely not true. They are all about the bottom line and have no loyalty to their associates at all. They make snap decisions without proper vetting. They are also too global - most employee relations are handled in other countries by people who do not know anything about the culture in the US and often are difficult to even understand. I found their HR to be very poor.

Salary and Benefits

缺点

Very stressful environment, no work life balance.

Really Cares

Treats their employees fairly. Really cares about the development of their employees by providing professional development classes. Ensure that employees are provided mentors and coaches to get to that next level.
工作文化

Lots of opportunity but draining work

I worked with Accenture credit services and it has been a great starting job out of college. Excellent management and goals that are very attainable with a good amount of hard work and networking. The clients can be difficult at times.
工作文化

Good position to start with

Pros: Good benefits and management was okay. Very collaborative and friendly work culture. Cons: Work life balance wasn't great, very boring work and training took 3 months, and most of it turned out to be redundant.
工作文化

This is a very dynamic inclusive energetic and Team Oriented environment of work.

A very dynamic inclusive energetic and Team Oriented environment of work, nourished with frequent Team outings and events. Sports events. A highly evolving work place with lots of opportunities to network. Lo, one funny thing is the sometimes casual outfit allowed all-Summer long: yes, I said all-Summer long. My ratings are so because, I always leave room for improvements and for the best! He he!

想要了解更多在这里工作的感受?