Accenture

已找到符合搜索的340条评价查看 20,811 条评论

Best job ever

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
I actually enjoy my job so much. So much overtime available. Management is wonderful, great communication & dedication. Very chill environment as long as you communicate and do your job you are good. Nobody is breathing down your back. It’s a great company and I plan to go far here !
工作文化

Working from home made it even better.

They will let you self train and at a self pace, ONLY when they have no work to do. Most of the work I had to learn was about Artificial Intelligence, Block chain, Data, Security, Dev Ops, Agile Solutions, all of which had no bearing on my role as a Recruiter.

Set hours

缺点

Too many unnecessary meetings.
工作文化

Good company to work for

It is a good company to work for. The work life balance is really great. But compensation is on the lower end for requiring an engineering degree. Not many positions to advance your career.
工作文化

Not bad to work for, consulting has pros and cons

Consulting work has its pros and cons based on the project you're working on and the duration. Does give you opportunity to pick up new skills and to work on different projects but you do sometimes need to have strong networking to make those connections.
工作文化

Always on edge. You never know where you stand

At accenture they have great people but you are always on edge. I worked there for 11 years. I never heard negative things about my performance and then they decided to let me go for no reason. I would stay away from this company. Once I left I am now able to no longer having to take anti anxiety medications.

Good people

缺点

You never know where you really stand

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

工作文化

Great workplace for young people

Positives include a culture geared toward twenty-somethings and thirty-somethings (movies, video games, foosball, etc). Otherwise, the benefits are very good. Negative - Project changes are difficult to navigate/stressful. Career track can be interrupted by a project ending.

Workplace culture, benefits

Project ending
工作文化

Work that matters and managers that care!

Excellent work/life balance - easily the best job I have ever had! Management is great, always willing to help improve processes and promote employees.
工作文化

i loved this job, great people and atmosphere

I was contracted through BCForward. Working at Accenture was a dream come true. My manager was the most understanding and supportive person I have every met. My only issue was how we lost our contract for the project. other than that if I could still work here I would.

Great work life balance

Great benefits, salary a little lower than the rest of the market but makes up for it with work life balance. Flexible hours is great especially if you have a family or if you have an appointment.
工作文化

Nice place to work. I was a contractor so I could not enjoy the benefits that Accenture offered.

They taught me to use SAP and their rules and standard work. They are very patient and want you to ask questions and promote that frequently. I enjoyed working with the client most of all. I made good relations with them and the suppliers and secured a good process of work and communications. I enjoyed the challenges that occurred when buying and trying to find ways to solve them or avoid them. Overall the atmosphere of Accenture is very laid back and professional. This is a good place to learn skills and gain experience for future more higher paying jobs.

Expectations

Was to get a raise when switching roles that never happened. The work place is secure. Most people would do their own task and help when they could help out.
工作文化

Lunch is short and breaks are short so not much time to play.

The location I was located at was nice modern and very secure. The hard part of the job is cubicle life, it hard to meet people. The longer you are there people start to notice that you are a new guy, so they start saying hello. There was a pretty good work load and getting along with SAP took sometime, this system is very labor intensive. Overall it a nice place as long as you keep your nose clean.

Secure building.

Hard to meet people.

Fallen from Grace

Accenture when I first joined was a great company to work for. People were helpful when you have questions, there's always teamwork and collaboration, rewards and promotions, good salary increases, free lunches and snacks, etc. However, when the company was split into Accenture and Accenture Federal Services, all good things with the company came to an end. Projects were lost to other companies, turnover was high, no more pay increases (even now it's 1 percent), and it's sad, there's no more community meetings/raffles, birthday lunches are gone, and most of the original management that help the company grew no longer work with the organization. Accenture is now a shadow of its former self. If you are just graduating from college and have no experience in any enterprise work, this place is a good stepping stone. However, if you are an experienced professional, I suggest you look elsewhere.
工作文化

Alot of charities to join

Not a place to stay a long time unless you dont want a personal life. Pay rate is not fair. and managment does not care if you are tired and need a break. But its great because you get to WFH

Good job

Great pay and good job. I felt that management was lacking and training was not very through. The best was to advance is to be a yes man to your supervisor.

Employees are appreciated

It’s a really good company to work for they have a lot of activities for employees so that they are engaged. It’s a very diverse company and there’s a lot of possibilities to move around the company depending on your skills, and your attitude.
工作文化

Super long on-boarding experience, but comfortable job once work begins

The culture is nice and relaxed. The work isn't too tasking. But if your a contractor, you'll have no PTO or paid holidays. It takes forever to get your computer and even longer to get access to your client's systems. So for about a month to three months you will be doing basically nothing. But once you are finally working for real, it's a nice comfortable job.
工作文化

Be prepared to work for experienced puppet master, managers will pull your strings, you do ask tolded.

The managers and assistant managers worked strictly to increase their yearly bonuses. They ensured their bonuses by saving the company money by hiring untrained employees to whom they could pay lower wages.

优点

You have a job that pays you bi-monthly.

缺点

You'll never move forwards, the skills you had upon arrival will be diminished by the time you leave.
工作文化

Accenture is a nice place to work

Accenture is a very diverse place to work and can be a great career but they do have limits of converting contractors to full time employees but management tries their hardest to ensure everyone is being treated fairly and with respect as well as making sure none of their employees are overworked. A great company to work for all in all.
工作文化

Accenture is a great place to work. It’s a challenging work environment and has a great family oriented work life balance approach. I recommend working as a full time employee of Accenture, but not as a contractor for job security.

Amazing company

This company fairly excesses employees. Witness management develop employees. Salary is low compared to other companies. Management was very nice and friendly.

Great management