Accenture标志

排序方式

是否有帮助评分时间
已找到符合搜索的46条评价查看 20,746 条评论
工作文化

Inclusive and cares about its employees

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
This is a great company to work for. Accenture offers you opportunities for personal growth; training, support and mentorshipManagement is always there for you, listen and provide you with feedback whenever needed

flexibility

n/a

N/a

Definitely not a careerVery poor pay, benefitsMajor favoritism Lower level or tiers tend to know more than managersNo growth opportunities Proceed with caution

Free snacks

Pay, benefits, management

Great job experience

I truly enjoyed being at Accenture. Even though sometimes I felt as though they assigned too much work they geniuly care about you and how you're feeling as person.

Fun Work space

fun

good job easy work and good pay. not much of a different job than what i had in the past, overall good easy and flexible job. honest managers honest employees

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

Technology Apprentice

I was in the technology apprenticeship program and I just want to say I had an AWFUL experience with this company. They send you off to receive training in Illinois, and all of the employees tell different stories. The training says you'll be compensated for flight time and travel time to and from the airport, then when you get there the instructor says "overtime is a lie, you only get 40 hours total every week." After training, even though I was in an Apprenticeship, I received NO direction or assistance from management what-so-ever. They left me hanging for weeks just waiting to be put onto a project, and once I was on the project they asked me to do a bunch of difficult tasks I wasn't trained to know how to do! So here I am floundering, not knowing how to do the job they wanted me to do, and considering how stressed this left me I was grossly underpaid. By "apprenticeship" they mean "we're going to pay you the bare minimum but expect you to do lots of hard work that you'll probably hate." This is the ONLY job I've ever had where I've had such a bad experience, I truly do not like Accenture any longer. What they preach and what they practice is vastly different. Terrible company.
工作文化

Great support and efficient organization

Geat companie to work with high standard work values and intern governance.
工作文化

Depends on the team you're working with

Flex hours, but can't work from home unless it emergency. It's always good to learn from teammates and stakeholders. Rules are strict on vendors and contractors, while its more fair if you're a googler.

Accenture

I think the Pros are - Productive work, SLA targets, Client Management services. And cons - Poor labour management, no much managerial support, not great salary.

Good experience

Working with Accenture has added to my experience, a lot of challenging situations mixed with fun and good moments. I recommend anyone to work with Accenture.

Accenture

I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than 3 years Pros Awesome perks and benefits. You get an opportunity to buy company stocks too. Cons Too much process-oriented. Senior Management are sometimes unpractical
工作文化

SHADY company! RUN! (San Jose Office)

VERY shady company BEWARE! HR Field Specialist (Human Resources for the company) is too busy showing off her engagement ring rather than handling employee issues and doing her job. She takes everything personal, very defensive, and creates animosity rather than diffusing it. People quit left & right when Accenture Flex took over current contracts. They can care less about you. All they care about is saving money & filling positions. Under this company you are very disposable and easily replaceable! The only employees to say otherwise are those who work for Accenture but not Accenture Flex. TIP: Accenture & Accenture Flex are DIFFERENT! Accenture employees get all the perks. Accenture Flex employees get the bare minimum! You can be totally qualified for a job, yet not get the position. Don't count on a pay raise either. Health benefits are expensive! Oh! People don't get paid on time; if there are issues with documentation or processing they will not inform you. Huge lack of communication! You cannot speak up, if you do, they will retaliate against you; so watch out for that. So many other companies pay way more for the similar positions and responsibilities. They say they are very adamant with "conflict of interest" well, that's a lie! Management has an outside relationship that creates a conflict of interest. They are very close friends and regardless if one is in the wrong, they will back each other up. Save yourself some grace and apply with other contractors who pay more and are professional.

优点

Low Pay, HR is incompetent, Horrible Management, Very Disorganized, Unprofessional, Lack of Communication

It's a job.

Nice place to work

As a vendor for google, i feel happy with google benefit for vendor however, the paid is still a little bit underpaid. Beside the paid issue, everything is awsome

Nice workplace

Love to work in an environment like this. But career advancement is also necessory in a fast work pace environment. Lot of benefits and fun wok and life balance environment.

Great work enviroment.

Management is very thorough to make sure you are having a positive work experience. I thoroughly enjoyed the people I worked with. The hardest part of the job for a new joiner might be the level of accountability and self responsibility that is expected of you. With the help of the team leads this factor will get slowly smaller & smaller.

Good Consulting Firm

Its good for Consulting Management. But Technology is not for career growth. If you want a career in Solution Consulting it would be the best choice. But if you are a techy this si not appropriate.

N/a

Very Good Company to work with. I highly recommend to join Accenture. It has balanced work life balance. Great opportunities. Very good Leadership. Excellent.

Good Company to work

Accenture is a multinational company and its a dream for every employee to work on such big firms. My experience with Accenture is excellent . Learned lot of new things and technologies.

Agressive Culture

Two Cultures exist: 1) Accenture Only Experience 2) Experienced Hire multi-experience Opportunities for advancement are not as available for experienced hires employees,

Professional Experience Opportunities

Work - Life Balance issues

Team environment

Enjoyable team to work with, orientation and technology provided was very helpful. Good benefits and insurance as well as job perks that help with performance .

Work

Accenture is a great company. They will compensate you very well for the role you are working. Work/life balance wasn't there which is the reason why I left the company.

想要了解更多在这里工作的感受?