Accenture

排序方式

是否有帮助评分时间
已找到符合搜索的55条评价查看 20,811 条评论
工作文化

There's good... but work yourself to death to find it

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
I work within accenture strategy and I do not at all recommend it. You have to network to get staffed on projects and you are evaluated based on the percent of time that you are on staffable work, but it's hard to get staffed on things that you care about. Leadership doesn't care about people either
工作文化

Great place to start a career

The pros: Interesting work much of the time, smart people, clear progression pathThe cons: Some projects will not align with your interests and you just have to suck it up and deliver. Wages are below par compared to industry until you reach very senior levels. Work life balance is a challenge as it is in many consulting services.

Project work can vary

I enjoyed working for my client, but oftentimes, you feel more drawn to the work your client is doing than the work your company (in this case, Accenture) is doing. It is what it is, but as a consultant, if you get emotionally invested in the work for your client, you will feel a sense of not belonging to either your current company nor your client.....both feel like you're being kept at arms distance.My current project has people regularly working 10-15 hour days and weekends with no reprieve, despite alerting management to feelings of burnout. Management talks the talk, but doesn't walk the walk when it comes to helping people manage their workload.

Pay is decent

Work/life balance, culture.
工作文化

Large, global company where you will gain valuable experience...

However, unless you have the fortune of working for a great Manager or have a Sponsor/Ambassador, it's challenging to move forward in this large organization. At times one can feel very anonymous as they go about their day (especially on the Operations side). Accenture, LLP is a highly matrixed organization. There will be opportunities for some, but others will not see those same opportunities.

优点

The best benefits around and strong work/life balance

缺点

Very matrixed and hierarchical. Lots of favoritism.
工作文化

Great Place for a consulting career

Best Place to grow a technology consulting career. Find the right practice and surround yourself with good people (there are plenty). Can be very rewarding.

Exciting work

Senior Career Development based on tenure

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

工作文化

Good and Bad depends on the project

Good: Pay, Benefits, Travel, and Employee Resource GroupsBad: Work life balance and availability of projects is sometimes poor or non-existent and is completely dependent on which project that you get and who your supervisor is.

Productive and Collaborative workplace

Constantly evolving, Accenture has been able to maintain steady growth in many industries by providing cutting edge technologies and applications to benefit clients and companies.

International Collaboration

While a very large international company. Accenture afforded me the opportunity to act as my own CEO for a small international business of around 80 people. Taking on challenges from an international business, cultural and legal perspective was extremely invigorating.

My international team members

Great company, great people

Accenture has been a great firm. Leaders are committed to developing associates. The client engagements, while challenging, have been excellent learning opportunities. As the firm is very large experiences can vary.

Experience varies dependent on Client

Growth can be difficult dependent on your own exposure to client. Therefore, all of your experience from growth to salary to workplace culture nearly hangs on the client.
工作文化

It is a good company to work for

Accenture is a good company to work for. Great organization. I have spent 10 years here and this organization has provided me great working environment and freedom to chose my career path.

Good company culture

The working culture at Accenture is very productive. Management takes care of the employees and their career growth very seriously. Work life balance is also given very much importance.

Client company.

Client company. So work depends on the client you work for and if you work onsite, on premise or in Accenture office itself. Good initial joining training.

Great Employer

Accenture was a great employer. They made it easy to keep working after starting a family, moving to a new state and eventually a new country, and managing my spouse's career.

Great People, Great Opportunities & Constant Learning

Working at Accenture provides you with an opportunity to work with great people, stretch yourself to do interesting work for clients in a variety of industries.
工作文化

Great people, with great perks

Accenture was a great company to work for. The company has great people as a whole. Most people were a real pleasure to work with. They were competent, talented, kind, and treated each other with respect. I enjoyed my experience overall and I made a lot of close friends and connections. The projects were great, though intense at times, and it was a fun learning environment. Everyone is willing to help you learn.

Great PTO perks, Great Benefits, Salary was decent, Amazing people

I rather not say here

Great Company for People without Family

The hours and work schedule is difficult for work life balance. The travel is weekly and it is hard to raise a family. Management and benefits are great.

Visionary, 3 to 5 years ahead, incredible leadership, great people

If you want a glimpse of the future, Accenture is a very unique place to experience and take part in it. The bar is set very high, the work is intense and not for everyone. The opportunities to contribute and grow are immense for new employees, incredible access to training and education, but progressively more difficult for manages and above. Amazingly nimble for the size, but extremely conservative, disciplined, and selective on opportunities pursued. Your ability to expand your professional network is key to your continued success.

优点

You get to work with the best of the best, learn as much as you can absorb

缺点

You have to be able to keep pace, survival of the fittest
工作文化

See the world, meet new people, do their homework

Work for Accenture to build your brand and get a chance to deliver technology and change how companies do business. Interviewing may be tough and ambiguous, but once in you will be on the bench. You will be responsible for driving your own training and career and there is always help. Accenture is a meritocracy and you will get out of it what you put into it. Developers, this is your world, you will do what you want and always be in demand. Non-Technical, you will need to shine in your analysis, presentation and influence skills. I have gone around the world with Accenture, had a chance to challenge and change the way companies think. I worked hard for a promotion and enjoyed a chance to mentor a young team. I came into the company as an experienced Manager with a BA. When I showed my voice, I grew and worked into the roles I really wanted. You will be exposed to leading technologies and grow your resume. You can spend 3 years there and have a respectable background, or work into Manager where the money begins. Accenture is ideal for MBA's where you will have leadership roles sooner than a BA, which works well from what I have seen.

优点

Travel, per Diem and health benefits are good for those with families

缺点

Travel hard on families, long hours

Prestigious company

A terrific place to start a career. Lots of opportunity to learn many skills in a variety of clients and industries. Lots of responsibilities given to young consultants. Long term career prospects are an enticement, if you have the right stuff to rise to that level.

优点

Work variety, project-based nature of the work, best people

Long hours, demanding/stressful work

Amazing Benefits, Lackluster Culture

The company is excellent for experience on your resume and full benefits. Projects range from extremely slow/go home at 2pm all the way to high-stress/working til midnight and on weekends. It just depends on what you get assigned to. Work culture is strictly professional.

优点

Top notch benefits, decent career advancement

Boring