Accenture

地点
已找到符合搜索的71条评价
查看 20,655 条评论
工作文化
This would be the perfect company to work with, I'm just happy to be here. Maybe the cons would be the HR, management and all of the problems with human interactions with leaders, but it's all okay
工作文化
I’m the begging you would feel great and happy working there but in time you realize it is very stressful environment not because of the work itself, it’s because the management they make it very stressful place to be successful.
The job it’s easy
缺点
Too much micromanagement, miscommunication, not enough opportunities for growth
工作文化
The work is not very difficult. They give you lots of training and if you need more, they wont decline. I felt that I had the support when I needed it.
优点
Insurance, Free meals, Adequate breaks.
Pay.
工作文化
A typical day at work would be very relaxed and productive. Colleagues where very nice and friendly. The management was also very friendly and caring.
工作文化
Can’t complain. It is the one of the best companies I have worked with. They do offer free food and other benefits as well. It has personally helped me develop some skills!
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
They are always looking for the best people, so interview process is long and they will check all your background. The onboarbing process helps you to connect with the company and this way you do not feel lost
优点
Good way to start your career
With all the COVID29 situation is difficult to know your future
工作文化
A little bit chaotic at times due to confusing managament! However, everyone is nice and welcomes you. Work in my area was very relaxed but can change the rules very quickly so have to adapt easy, even when new rules do not make sense!
Friendly
Mismanagement and cheap
工作文化
Accenture is good leading company, always have a fun Environment to work, full of young and ambitious member. No dress code, management always care about your well-being.
工作文化
Accenture have a different projects, There is one project with Arabic management and they are too bad and not professional and they help their community according to the nationality and what you will give to them you will get what you want. The hardest part is the shifts schedule and week off , You will get what shift you want if you are their friend and too close to them.
工作文化
Oh boy, where to start? I applied and was accepted for role as a content review analyst with Accenture, working on a project for a big social media brand back in July 2018 then left in November 2019. It was a brand new project with a brand new office so their was a great feeling at the start that even at associate/ analyst level, you felt like you were really a part of something important. Everyone who I started on the project with were amazing, supportive and the management were super too! Until about January 2019, when things started to go downhill... I will try not go on massive tangents so here's some pro's and con's to digest: PROS: 1. Perfect first job (but not for the faint hearted) 2. Top notch talent across the board from analyst's to TL's 3. Good benefits such as provided wellness program and coaching, discount card, seasonal outings/parties, free things now and then. 4. Good facilities such as: Modern eating area with a large kitchen area. Restrooms are spacious and clean, a relax room with massage recliners,meeting rooms and quiet rooms also. 5. Decent location that is a 5 minute walk away from a gym, convenience store and cafes. 6. Public transport is good with the office near a Luas Green line station and bus stop. Office is near the main motorway too. And now, CONS: 1. The salary is just bad, for the kind of job that it is. On top of that, their were months where your pay was messed up on payday due to 'technical errors' or whatnot and you would not receive the rest of what was owed to you until the following month so if you have sky - 更多...
工作文化
Reviewing and analysing developers products from Arabic countries to be synced with policy that given by our client before it publish to the public. Also, give new ideas to keep our workflows more efficient.
工作文化
Good place to start with considerably high salary for fresher Repetitive tasks Rotational shifts Rather poor benefits, no lunch or dinner allowance or gym allowance
工作文化
You work, they pay. Thats it. They follow micromanagement, hence, spoiling the work environment. But if you are there for your work, dedicated hard worker, your work won't go unnoticed.
工作文化
Multicultural and very fast paced environment. However, the income is low and depends on the language for which you were hired. The projects are interesting and the opportunities available within the company.
工作文化
This is a good place to work at when your starting out. The pay is good and the employees around you are friendly. They give you medical, dental, and vision for a high price. All in all, good place with benefits.
工作文化
everyday need to solve a huge posts and reports at work have to update about policy of company every two weeks and working by shift not have much opportunity for improving english skills
工作文化
One of the coolest companies I’ve ever worked for in my life. Literally, the equivalent to “being myself” while on the clock. Never experienced freedom like it.
工作文化
The team mate is owesome. They are willing to help you if you are facing any problems regarding to works without hesitate. I have learned a lot from the team
工作文化
In general, it is a good ace to work. From my point bosses, staff, all people over there are very nice and helpful. The only weak point is: it is not a organized company.
工作文化
I am so delighted after joining at Accenture I consider that this is the first organization from where took my life a new turn to emerge and financially support and caused it to remove lot of the problem and issues witch were stand like a wall in my life I am so thankful.
工作文化
A decent job that pays the bills, friendly work culture, pathological hands-on management, useless HR department. The work environment is wonderful but comes in the toxic management behavior that's if you get lucky and get hired...