Accenture

已找到符合搜索的102条评价查看 20,811 条评论

Software Engineer

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
It's a good international company. There are a lot of great people. It's a fast-paced environment with good opportunities to grow. The salary is not so attractive.

Great teams

Salary
工作文化

Good

It totally dependent on which project you are working for. If you are working for a good project you will have good growth else not.Work culture and work environment is great.

优点

Good

缺点

Some project are not good

Good for learning

As an employee you will get multiple opportunities to learn and grow. If you put extra efforts there is high possibility that you will be able to achieve your goals.

Good learning and growth

缺点

Work culture varies from client to client
工作文化

One of the good ones in service based companies.

Good work life balance and initial hikes.One of the good ones in service based companies. Good to join out of college but not for ambitious people.Good if you are preparing for some exam.

Inclusive and supportive atmosphere

Work culture is inclusive and there is a place for everyone at this firm. Colleagues become your friends when needed, and do not hesitate in supporting you in whatever arena one needs help in.I absolutely cherished my time in Accenture. Gained immeasurable learnings and made a great bunch of friends too.

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

工作文化

Product and fun place to start your career

Accenture was my first job. It was an amazing place to start your career. It was a well-reputed MNC, the brand value adds to your resume. Lots of projects and deep learning curves.

Free Transportation

缺点

less limitation to your ideas due to corporate restrictions
工作文化

Great team and a place to learn and grow

Accenture balance work and life. Accenture provides all the necessary tools for professional development and mentorship. Accenture focuses on a culture of diversity and gender balance.
工作文化

Good company to work with

good work culture, however your learning curve my depend on your assignment. lots of fun activities and webinars to learn. standard salary as per career level. overall it a good company.

Fast-paced workplace

The company is working in a fast-pace. Team to Team collaborations. welcoming workmates. They also set team-building activities including the new hires and manaers.
工作文化

Your experience is decided by your team/project (Technology)

Your experience at Accenture (India - Technology) will be largely determined by the team/project you are assigned to. I was fortunate to have one of the best managers and some of the most excellent supervisors. I learned a tremendous deal working in the financial services vertical and I was given the opportunity to to deliver award winning performance right out of training.

Accenture的工作

Application Developer positions
查看更多职位
工作文化

Good infrastructure and good support for women

Good place to work and great support for life balance. Flexible work environment. Friendly teams and supports extra curricular activities for refreshments at work.

Productive and Fun Workplace

Nice work and environment. Good learning.Healthy environment and culture. prospects to grow. scope to learn for new technologies. Highly recommended..

Amazing work environment

Very good company to work with. And I have learnt a lot being in Accenture. It gives us the complete exposure to new technologies and trends and to work on them.

Productive and workpaced environment

a typical day is good work paced good job good management good work place culture and good learning with good people and good team to work for and grow with knowledge

Nice place to work

A good place to work for a slow-paced environment. Work balance is maintained well here. It is a good place for experienced people but not the best place for freshers. If one lands up in a good project then that is lucky.
工作文化

work experience with good recreation facilities

Good ethics and compliance, value for employees and recreation facilities. Work satisfaction depends on the project you work on. HR policy for employees is very good.

Accenture has an advancement in terms of Information Technology

Accenture has an advancement in terms of Information Technology. The IT world is a challenging work but when you love the field you are doing, you will value all your achievements. I do love my work the reason why I stayed long in the company.

good and productive

BMW Corporation is German luxury vehicle, motorcycle, and engine manufacturing company headquartered in Munich It is one of the best-selling luxury automakers in the world.
工作文化

Not good work culture and career growth

Accenture is a good company, but only for higher career level jobs and roles. As an Associate, you'll not find good work culture. And also, please don't expect a good career growth overall. You'll receive training only on a select topic of a particular technology, especially for that of a particular project. No training on other important features of a technology. Poor compensation and salary too.

Good Place to Start and Gain experience

Good starting point for Freshers and with Experience. They have lots of training to improve your skill. They also offer shifting of capability which you can choose your the job and skills that you want to enhance.

Competitive

Will learn a lot with everyday offering new challenges. Working at client location exposed me to new technologies and teams. Helped me grow as an individual and thereby contributing to successful delivery of projects.

想要了解更多在这里工作的感受?