Accenture

地点
已找到符合搜索的12条评价
查看 20,606 条评论
工作文化
Fun workplace, and great projects to work on, however, if you are a fresher, you will randomly be assigned with a technology regardless of your performance and interests/resume.
工作文化
Accenture had a very good work atmosphere. The work life balance was great. Also the seniors there were very helpful and kind so it was a good experience working there.
Good work atmosphere
Little less learning
工作文化
A typical day at work can either be tiring or a day where you can work at a relaxed pace. Being a software tester, I've learned a lot of things like the testing procedures, working on the automation tools, etc. I've even had good exposure to interacting with clients. The workplace culture is really good. They encourage you in various activities either in work-related stuff or other extracurricular activities. The hardest part of the job is the amount of work and pressure to complete it within the given time frame
工作文化
Accenture is the place which made me to explore different team roles in a project and guided to know how the industries manage to develop and support a technology
Peaceful and friendly environment
Short breaks
工作文化
As a fresher joining an MNC, the way I looked upto Accentures policy were not matched. It simply does not follow what it preaches. I was very disappointed in my team and the superiors.
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
Being a fresher in Accenture meant I was given a huge opportunity. I made the best of it and was pooled in with an amazing team. This next point I would not say is a con for the company but for the team, there was discrimination between locations. However, that can be solved easily. Overall, a wonderful place to work for.
Good work-life balance
缺点
Partiality based on team locations
工作文化
I've spent only training period of 3 months in Accenture, as I had to join MBA by then. I'm comfortable with the software concepts because of the training provided.
优点
Professionalism, Realization of Campus to Corporate for Freshers, Work-Life Balance, Over-All Development as a Individual
工作文化
The training is good. Work culture is good too. Easy to take online courses and get certifications. Not much salary perks. Infrastructure is good. Team outings are fun.
工作文化
Would have stayed there but I am interested in civil engineering. And would like to work in this field. But accenture have a great workplace and food court. People are friendly. Every individual is respected.
Great workplace
Constant relocations
工作文化
Pros: 1. Best Company to start a career with. 2. Very transparent and amiable environment 3. Career growth will happen if you stick on and have patience. Cons: Almost none; 10 hour shifts are a little hectic.
工作文化
I have learnt a lot. Besides from my working module i got to learn and work with Operational team and interaction with Requirement team. A very friendly environment, good co-workers. Attended and performed in town hall events.
工作文化
best work-life balance,continuous learning environment
查看更多关于Accenture的评论