Accenture

是否有帮助评分时间
已找到符合搜索的10条评价查看 20,810 条评论

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
It's a great place to start your career. Accenture Invests a lot in your training. The people here are amazing, and the company puts a lot of emphasis on networking.

Productive work environment

Productive work environment. I've learned to use Visual C# and other Programming language. I've learn how to communicate and interact with different clients. I also have friendly teammates.

fun workplace

the learning atmosphere, friendly culture, fun environment . overall a place where a potential professional can discover his or her pace of growth with the work

Working hours are long

Work culture is good. The only issue with Accenture is daily mandatory long working hours(10 hours) which makes to balance personal and professional life.

very open environment

9 hour shifts and long night shifts learned alot and ho to handle escalations not upto the mark but hightly impressed with my process manager and Accenture global management. Work culture was nice limited training sessions when got appreciations for my skills shown while handling critical and escalated cases

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

Fun Work Place

typical day of work. learned BPO management were supportive workplace was cool Enjoyable part was when i know i give a hand to an employee like me who need work

Fun place to work

Great place to work! Good people and environment. Able to develop strong skills and new technologies. Recommend working here to anyone who is up for challenge.
工作文化

Great experience and helped me to get ideas about the corporate world

Increase salary ranges to bring in line with or exceed industry standards. Accenture salaries should be higher and benefits more in line with overall Accenture performance. We (as well as our clients) expect the best people to work at Accenture and provide the best performances - we should also pay them accordingly. Pay increases should be based on overall Accenture performance, and not by an unrealistic or overly.

优点

Motivation, team work and leadership skills

缺点

Not following up the employees.
工作文化

Fun Workplace with good work culture

Work at the time of work and fun at the time of fun. Sports activities were also arranged from time to time which gave all the employees a great way out of work and also helped everyone to know each other more better.

Long working hours
工作文化

Manual tester with 2 years experience.

Manual tester with 2 years experience. Good working environment. Good for career statrtup.

优点