Accenture

已找到符合搜索的15条评价查看 20,811 条评论

Team work

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
We all worked as a Team to get the job done. Managers Micro Manage too much. But other than that its a fun place to work. I worked in Billing and Collections. My name went out on the invoices. So I was the main contact to collect the money owed. I would follow-up once a week until I collected the invoice.

Fun place to work

Your micro managed

Good company

One of the top BPO companies in this country which employs more people compare to other. I am enjoying my current job and hope to learn more in the months. Thanks
工作文化

very different from MBS which was an ejoyable place to work

The people at Accenture were fantastic and I miss a lot of them. The job was not bad, fast paced, worked with and talked to people from all over the US and this was very enjoyable. Accenture turned it in to project work which was a lot different that working for MBS. I left in May of 2014 as my husband requested I stop working.

Fun workplace

A typical day at work in the company is OK, we work as a team. I learned to work and strive everyday. Management is okay and make us feel comfortable on our job. Workplace is fine and culture is good. The hardest part of the job is addressing cases that are not yet taught to us. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to know more friends and be able to learn things.

优点

Free transpo and meal allowance

缺点

Lack of opportunity to grow
工作文化

Not the best workplace culture

Management is untrained and is causing a serious employee turnover problem. Most teams are run 1-3 people understaffed to save money and pushed beyond their limits leading to quick burnout and people quitting. I wish the pay was hire and they hired better managers, too many internal promotions and no new ideas from external hires.

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

Expect to work 60 hours a week with no recognition

Anyone with any common sense, ambition, motivation, or drive should STAY AWAY from Accenture Federal Services. Staying there too long will only lead to the decline of your self-respect, exhaustive (and unpaid) work hours, depression, stress, and eventual sessions with a therapist. My life constantly revolves around my job and I can’t find time to focus on my personal goals and family. All my coworkers and myself feel burnt out and unappreciated with very little rewards and recognition to show for all our hard work.

缺点

Long hours with no OT pay

Staggering employee turnover

My department is experiencing extremely high turnover. The average person has less than 1 year experience. Morale is at an all time low! Very low pay!

缺点

Low pay, low budget, poor management
工作文化

Fast-paced and exciting workplace providing multiple opportunities.

International and fast-paced environment, which has changed dramatically since my days there when Marriott Business Services was its name and the only shared financial services center in the hospitality industry. Accenture leveraged MBS's teamwork driven model to provide a variety of finance, data-management, and analysis services to a wide variety of client across many industries. An exciting place to work if you crave variety and would like the opportunity to learn many roles and grow in business acumen.

优点

Comfortable work environment, convenient access to I-140, restaurants and stores, positive co-workers.

N/a

Accenture

A typical day at work was learning the system while having a fun enviroment to work in. I learned how to be professional and how to do my job effientlly. The management and co-workers was very challening at times. The hardest part of my job was not being respected by a work place bully, I really loved my job there and sad to have to leave it due to moving to Cleveland temporialy.

Providing a fun atomsphere

缺点

Negitive people on the team

Productive and Fun Workplace

Everyday is a fun day as everyone's giving what the company is asking. always busy since the restaurant is famous in whole of Canada. The company became my training since I've learned everything that I should learn n how to function as a productive manager. Management is always on top of everything, always discusses what the restaurant needs to improve. Scheduling is the hardest part of the job. Hitting targets was the most enjoyable of the job.

优点

Free meal, monthly, quarterly, yearly bonuses

Long Hours

Accenture的工作

Billing Specialist positions
查看更多职位

Productive and friendly environment

Learned a lot in Accenture.It was very much productive and fun filled environment always.Had to do lots of multitasking supporting customer from the backend also we used to have team outings for fun.

Global company

This is a large company that fails to recognize the individual. The staff was friendly but management had no clue how to lead a team.
工作文化

productive and fun filled environment

postpaid billing system was crashed.server motherboard was burned.all data was lost.billing system was unavailable for 5 days.i was an active member of the Disaster Recovery Team.worked for 72 hours continuously to make the billing system up and running.huge revenue loss faced by the company.as postpaid users were mainly corporate users they were not informed about the disaster and their phone was never barred within those 5 days due to crossing their limit.finally specialist came over from ireland to make the server work.when the billing servers were provided file systems were again built from the scratch after the installation of linux OS.all the scripts we had to write again.all reporting tools sql queries for different reporting stored in the server were again developed.billing and invoicing could not be done for several cycle of users.so we had to do it after the billing system again came back to work properly taking different schedules.Management was directly involved in this recovery and were very much supportive.It was a great learning for me about the postpaid billing system end to end.The billing software used was BSCSiX.

Fun workplace

Accenture is the go-to company for newly graduates as it offers a lot of benefits and learning programs,

na

it was worth working in Accenture, have learnt loads from it

想要了解更多在这里工作的感受?