Accenture

查看 19,663 条评论
劳逸平衡
工作文化
Main tasks
 Participated in one business strategy project, providing perspectives on how to design and implement strategies that win in today’s market;
 Collected development information from several departments and conducted desk research;

 Recorded expert interviews, and conducted cold calls to target company customers and agents;

 Drew charts based on the data collected and visualized data in PowerPoint report;

 Assisted in the preparation for project proposals and wrote the benchmarking enterprise analysis;
这篇点评对您有用吗?
劳逸平衡
工作文化
Intensive and fast-paced place
When I worked in Accenture, I was in charged of doing research about major players in TTP industry in China. So I followed the successful case of Alibaba. Some of the information is online available and clear, like the development path of its TTP platform, the services they offered, etc. But some of information is not, which brings great challenge to me. So in those several days,I contacted the customer service of Alibaba, I inquired them about any information I need such as the monitoring methods for the money put into this platform, the characters of their online financial products.
这篇点评对您有用吗?