Accenture

地点
已找到符合搜索的300条评价
查看 20,606 条评论
工作文化
Resolved 20 to 40 technical issues daily to enhance Accenture work efficiency which results Accenture in having more productivity within their environment. Also created and tracked multiple tickets daily for all information technology issues on AFS Service Now ticketing system to pioneer a structured help desk company
工作文化
I worked for Accenture through a staffing agency and I was “Onboarding” since March 2021 it is now May 2021 and I have not been paid since April 2021 very unorganized very unprofessional I have 4 weeks of pending timecards I never actually got put into training for project hope.
Good people
NOt being paid for 4 weeks
工作文化
This was one of the worst jobs I've had. And the quitting process made it even worse. Like you can't get free of them. Taking over a month for them to actually let me know the procedure on how to return my work from home equipment. Very unprofessional and when I would try to ask to figure out I would just be passes on to the person time and time again.
Unprofessional
工作文化
Spanish Speakers get paid Less than any other language, other languages like Portuguese or Arabic get Paid $2 more but still expect you to answer inquiries in other languages. UNEQUAL PAY
diverse
low pay, discrimination
工作文化
Employees and supports are able go guide me well in working easier and to cope up easily. It is a fun working environment that makes you feel you are welcome.
Free Meals, Covid Allowance and Free Shuttle
Queuing, Multitasking
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
I loved the job, coworkers and overall environment. The pay was about a dollar above industry standard, and shifts were like any centre - through bids. I only left due to my husband's relocation but also got sick and used my group insurance. I thought I left on excellent terms, but I believe they won't rehire me simply due to the health issue I had. It's a shame, really. Great peopleGreat placeLoved the jobDon't get hospitalized.
I genuinely loved everything
You're rushed
工作文化
I enjoyed working there and I loved the people. I ade alot of good friends there. I had a good rapore with management. I left because I wanted to pursue another profession.
优点
Free lunches, weekly draws and gifts
工作文化
I've stayed here for almost 4 years and it was my first job. The company is the best but some of the account are not. Politics are everywhere especially in my account. Our prev OM is great but was replaced by someone from overseas and that is where i felt not being valued anymore maybe because he lacks compasion with his employees. I felt that I was just a walking metrics for him and for the newly elected supervisors. The environment become toxic because of them. Monthly engagement was a breath of air but it become less and less with the new site lead. It was heartbreaking to witness a happy account turns into something its not. However as a company itself it provides great start up salary even for newbie. Benefits are great especially whit their SPF and they also offer you not just to stay as an employee but you can also become one of the stakeholder of the company. Really the best.
优点
Basic salary, benefits and incentives
缺点
Should choose their people well. Politics are everywhere
工作文化
Management is always straight forward in regards to setting attainable goals and always supportive. The work is fair and there is always support available.
优点
Great pay, working conditions.
工作文化
It was fun while it lasted. The company is great, the salary is competitive, the benefits are many, and the facilities are very pleasing to the eyes and comfortable. I think the main struggle or concern is the work-life balance but maybe it depends on the type of project or account you are handling.
优点
Free lunch, benefits, salary, allowance
缺点
Sometimes there is no free lunch, minimal work-life balance
工作文化
I work at Accenture for a year and I love to work with my managers and my supervisor they very supportive and always make sure that we are all in good health and in comfortable with our work.❤ they are so amazing😍
free shuttle
工作文化
Communication is terrible and start date keeps changing . I have been lied to about my start day three times already. I haven't gotten a chance to even see what the job is like
优点
Pay and interview was easy
缺点
Lied to about start date and terrible communication
工作文化
Accenture is a great company, a lot of opportunities awaits for those who are deserving. The account that I was handling was really nice, due to schedule is normal, the project was good.
Lot of opportunities in Accenture
工作文化
There isn't much to say.....If you like having to suck up to your "Manager" everyday, in order to keep your job (not progress, just keep the same position), this is the company for you!If you like having a poor experience with one of the absolute worst systems there is, this is the job for you!If you like having no career progression, no understanding of what you're actually doing, no help from the Manager who doesn't even know how they got their position, and outdated workflows that can't even really be called "workflows" (because there are very little of them and absolutely ALL of them are outdated), and you're told to follow them, but as soon as you do, the QA and the Manager tell you "Don't follow that workflow, do this instead!" (and you had no idea because no one told you, plus, only SOME people know the correct workflow, and aren't open to share it, Then this is EXACTLY the role for you!PS : Did I mention no career progression? People have been working their buts off and after 2 years all they get is a tap in the shoulder and a candle shipped to their home, saying "thank you".
优点
Absolutely none, not even a competitive salary
缺点
Long exhausting hours, no knowledge, terrible system, terrible management
工作文化
On my 3 months working on accenture I can say that I enjoyed a lot. And also the salary is good, they have a high rate for overtime and they also have every transportation allowance plus the security is very good. Also the workplace is very clean. When it comes to the management, they are very kind and approachable.
High rate O.T, Free tranpo allowance everyday
工作文化
Managers do not have proper management skills. They use employee for a couple of months then forget it. Promoting employee for a short period of time and demote them for no reason. Promises been made that everything will be fine but at the end they just hurt the employee's feelings. The company cares only about their benefits and not for the employees. There are no backup plans if something goes wrong.From Mauritius.
工作文化
Never join Accenture as there is a lot of work pressure and you have to extend for 3-4 hours daily. However there is a team called MyLearning just warning you never to join in that as the management is worst and will fire you at anytime. QIP and PIP is a joke over there as when they want they put u in that and especially the leads will play mind games with you and try to remove u and keep you under his controlDon't ever join Accenture and especially MyLearningRest is upto you guys all the best
工作文化
I would like it if the work environment is more entertaining and have fun activities. The co-employees are very co-operative and very kind as per my experience. The only irritating factor in Accenture is GPH which is really suffocating and also it distracts our working mood.
工作文化
Accenturized project leaders/ TLs and trainors help the people under them be at their best. But not all leaders treat their people the Accenture way. Generally, I can say that the Accenture culture if not the best is one of the bests. I recommend Accenture to newbies. I tell them its a good company to start ones career. Its a good place to be.
工作文化
Had a great experience with our team except the last i belonged to, Accenture as a company would say offer good pay with annual increase but a nightmare for me with my supposedly final pay. Not much with management support especially with escalations, politics very obvious & tenureship not much given attention
优点
Good pay & sure annual increase
Tenureship not valued
工作文化
I had a great time working in Accenture. I’ve grown so much as an individual and they contributed a lot for who i am today. I learned how to deal with every challenges and tasks that were assigned to me.
Free foods