Accenture

已找到符合搜索的18条评价查看 20,810 条评论

Excellent multinational company

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
The best company if you're looking for long term career. Have a lot of trainings and career development programs. Company outing and other corporate social responsibilities.

Good company culture

It's an corporate

They have cab facilities but then it almost spent 12 hrs shift, your actual shift time would be 9 hrs 30 min on mon - Fri but when you fill a timesheet, you hv fill only 9 hrs and sat sun off
工作文化

Gaining some Knowledge and Productivity of your field.

You learned so much in this company and acquiring security every field you have. It gives you accomplishment especially when you deliver the needs of the client.
工作文化

Shifting Schedule is not amenable to my personal needs

Weekend work, while understandable, is not a preference for me during closing period. Overtime is also required. Work-Life balance is an issue due to this.

Good Benefits

Schedule

Good experience

I enjoyed working there... very soon I was provided the opportunity to train my team with the knowledge I had about the process. Over all a good and satisfactory shift and process.

优点

Good variable pays and work environment

Cab facilities

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

工作文化

The best branded company and Job secured

Accenture is the best branded company and job is secured. Accenture sticks to its policy, terms and conditions. Accenture gives live to thousands of employees.

Job secured, Transport facility

long working hour

Company Mission and Vision is very good

As Lead, I managed team to deliver high performance on a day to day basis. Work life balance is important to keep our people as our best asset Management is very supportive in career advancement. Giving them credit on the available training given to their people Respect to individual is promoted How to go along with a fast phase of automation and innovation as what value most to the client Contributed a lot on revenue generation and cost savings for the company

Great Place to Work

缺点

Pressured in meeting automation and innovations target on a yearly basis

No Comment

Since i am currently working with organization i cannot comment anything about company work culture environment payout and about other things as well.

General Accounts ops associate

Work for Accounts payable with SAP ERP. Handling invoice processing,debit memo, credit and payment.Handling client escalation and managing employee claims in concur.

Good atmosphere and Fun workplace

Good work place to work..and low salary for fresher's..Compare to other company Accenture basis pay is very low.. Its not really help the people in future to change tha organization ..

No free lunches

More stretches
工作文化

Ceva logistics was the process there and no fun bcoz of high work pressure

Overall i can say Accenture is good brand and name had a amazing experience working with such a dynamic company. Wonfderful game place beautiful cafeteria with delicious food well managed wonderful Superb.

9:30

Fun Workplace with collegues

Tallying of accounts for client companies with regards to re-imbursements, health claims & general expenses occurred during the transition of the process
工作文化

I always love to work with Accenture. Friendly colleagues nice work environment a better place to learn. We can manage our work life along with the personal life very approachable for role changes inside the company.
工作文化

Best people to work with, and best place to work at.

I learned how to apply what i have got during college days. Being in a team is great, cause you work as one, sharing ideas and helping each co team members.
工作文化

Attentive and very work harder

Giving importance to work what we do. Keep smooth and cool movement in process. Good Management with nice environment to work. Equally shared nature minded person. Need to love the job not to see as hard. Job it self an enjoyable one who love their job by heart no any difference for that.

优点

Management review meeting by monthly about performance of the employee.
工作文化

Good work environment but salary and other benifts are less satisfactory
工作文化

great work experience in a good company

we do both daily and monthly transaction such as journal postings, bank and account reconciliations and management reports. we work 5 days a week but during month end closing we usually extend working hours and we even work during weekends.

优点

team buildings, free lunch during quarter end closing

缺点

work during holidays and weekend, so much overtime

Workplace

Accenture is a very good place to work in. It offers a lot of trainings that would be very helpful in your career.

想要了解更多在这里工作的感受?