Accenture标志

已找到符合搜索的68条评价查看 20,746 条评论

Excellent Company to work for

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
Very professional company from the interview, orientation and date of separation. I wish they could have placed employees whose contract expired onto other teams. That was a let down.

very professional company.

缺点

no job placement after contract is over.

Great place

I have worked for 9 years. Both teams I worked with Finance and HR V&A were amazing. People were very kind and I had a lot of growth. Pay is not the best but has good benefits.

优点

Benefits, work from home, people, flexibility

缺点

Workload, lot of trainings sometimes make it harder

Yes Man Culture

CON’S First of all, the job they are offering during interviews is most likely not the job you are going to find in reality. Starting from the job title in the contract - which for me was Customer Service Clerk, instead of HR BPS, and continuing with the job tasks & responsibilities, which can change from one day to another, in the name of "flexibility". Always asked not to work overtime, but never had the actual time to complete tasks during working hours. Receiving email updates at 11 pm with actions required for the next morning. A culture of fake. False promises - such as the promise of transparency or of fairness; fake openness to address individual performance issues - like encouraging employees to come forward with their concerns, then punishing them for it; or asking employees for their opinion, then rejecting that opinion as a form of "complaining". Firing employees in order to cover for failures in project planning and people management - such as flawed team & leadership communication, confusing role assignments, a constantly changing work overload , stressful last minute decisions and unreasonable deadlines - members of the team have been driven to burnout and/ or severe stress symptoms and effects. Workplace bullying as leadership daily style. Continuous negative criticism and intimidation as motivators for the individual performance. When I followed the company internal guidelines and asked for the intervention of my career counselor and for clarification of roles and responsibilities, I was promised that conditions will improve. 3 days later, I was fired -

优点

- I can't think of any good reason to work at Accenture, unless, of course, you are starving to death and/or no one else would hire you.

Please see above
工作文化

company is good but management

rat race. long working hours and management will make you work like 10-18 hours but you cannot mention it on attendance time sheet . they make you show only 9 hours on paper.

big brand good salary

long hours no overtime

Hr recruitment

It was great to work with Accenture I learnt a lot team was good new technology to learn eco friendly positive energy from management Co workers as well

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

工作文化

Productive and skills enriching workplace

Good Management. Lots of learning and self development opportunities. Lots of opportunities to move through different projects and enrich work experience. Exhaustive in-house training to hone various skills.
工作文化

Too big for their britches

On the outside they appear to be a global consulting conglomerate with unlimited opportunities for growth and potential. The “project” I was put on was meant to offer ideas and process improvement through consulting but my manager was only interested in production. I’ve never worked with such a manager that was so demanding and had no understanding of the work being done and also unwilling to use the team expertise. Their back-office support was immensely disorganized and a nightmare as well. Recruiter gave me completely inaccurate critical details about the job (location, schedule, start date). Payroll mishandled my pay and corrections multiple times. Various benefits team gave me incorrect information related to my coverage and eligibility. Our team felt no connection to the company culture other than mandated training. We only could focus on client work and unable to participate in any Accenture related meetings or programs outside of our team meetings.

Great environment to work

It was a great experience to work in that company. The management as well as the entire team was supportive & energetic. It also had a positive environment. I learned lots of new things related to my profile there and the experience & knowledge i gained from there would be helpful for me in future as well

Great Management and Company

Really professional company, things are very organized and fair. Pay is competitive and benefits are good. You will learn a lot of things. Good management from top to bottom. Workload is high, not always easy to manage. Management however is supportive and listens to concerns. They help you manage your wor

excellent organization

great work place with immense learning and growth opportunities and competitive pay structure open work environment and culture with great management

Accenture的工作

Human Resources Specialist positions
查看更多职位

Great Place

It is a great place to work. They look out for their employees. The working environment is great. They really care and try to understand their employees.

Good job culture

Good work environment ,salary on time ,nice management learned a lot about HR policies, recruitment strategies, The most enjoyable part is flexible work timings

Largely Political

You need to be on the right side to grow. Merit is secondary. Need to have good connect with boss & CC. Internal navigation is tough & long. More conscious on how they look to media

nice work place

a typical day at work would be very interactive, between training and calls with the client. a good environment for new joiners a good place to learn a lot the company has good internal trainers and the tools on which they work are very friendly

优点

the colleagues and company culture on csr activities

缺点

low salary for a professional or senior
工作文化

productive and fun work place

It was great working with people for your age which helps to communicte and give suggestions on the work we do it was really exciting wroking with the team and had learnt a lot and had loads of fun activites.

HR Lead

Accenture does a terrific job of making remote work very successful. It is a highly matrixed organization, however, they select the right people so the coordination required is done successfully more often than not.

优点

Prestigious. Excellence. Terrific colleagues.

缺点

Always looking to move work to lower cost locations
工作文化

My experience in Accenture Romania was very intense. I have worked on an HR project where I have learned a lot of new information. I was working with 32 countries and it was very interesting for me to discover the HR rules from each one of them.

Close to home, 15 minutes walk

Stressful deadlines

Great company

Accenture was very good to me. Great company Great People. Disappointed our team was broken up and roles were moved out of the US at the time. Would go back if the right role was there.
工作文化

Fun workplace with lot of learning opportunities

*Good place to get exposure in Consulting & Technology. *Provides ample of learning opportunities * A very good work culture with accommodating HR & Managers.

Lots of Internal Opportunities, Best learning programs

缺点

Salary/ Benefits will be a concern if you start working with Organisation at very less pay.

Place to Learn

Accenture is very strict when it comes to rules and dress code. They follow strict rule of wearing I card and adhere to the policy. Job security is guaranteed.

Job security

Long time, 10 hours work time

great Work environment

One of the top companies to work very flexible and openminded supervisors and leadership. Lacks promotions incentives or benefits that can engage you to get a promotion or any other great incentive. They should focus more on knowledgeable personnel rather the ones on high school diplomas that pretend to run the company.

Flexible Times, Work from home