Accenture

已找到符合搜索的7条评价查看 20,857 条评论

Main tasks

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
 Participated in one business strategy project, providing perspectives on how to design and implement strategies that win in today’s market;  Collected development information from several departments and conducted desk research;  Recorded expert interviews, and conducted cold calls to target company customers and agents;  Drew charts based on the data collected and visualized data in PowerPoint report;  Assisted in the preparation for project proposals and wrote the benchmarking enterprise analysis;

Great Place to Start Consulting Career

Accenture Strategy is a great place to start consulting career. The experience would definitely help you to gain consulting related knowledge quickly. However, the payment of Accenture in China is less than expected considering the hard work.
工作文化

Effective and intense working environment

As an intern and part of the project management team, the first thing on a work day is to check project progress, have a overall understanding of the process, then report to the manager. Then usually need to do a PPT for consulting director, and they would use this to report to the client. The hardest part is to improve working efficiency. In an consulting company, problems and requirements occurs everyday, you need to address the problem as soon as possible to satisfy your client.

优点

Creative thinking environment

缺点

Intense
工作文化

An engaging and dynamic working environment that motivated employees to perform.

Worked mainly on an application for Astra-Zeneca, a British-Swedish pharmaceutical company. A typical work day was usually around 10 hours. There was usually a lot of work to be done but the experience was truly educational and interesting.

Intensive and fast-paced place

When I worked in Accenture, I was in charged of doing research about major players in TTP industry in China. So I followed the successful case of Alibaba. Some of the information is online available and clear, like the development path of its TTP platform, the services they offered, etc. But some of information is not, which brings great challenge to me. So in those several days,I contacted the customer service of Alibaba, I inquired them about any information I need such as the monitoring methods for the money put into this platform, the characters of their online financial products.

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

工作文化

good environment, friendly work mates

From May 2013 to August 2013  Responsible for deploying and managing the version of system for developing team  Wrote test scripts, prepare testing data and execute testing script for SIT Team  Designed a suitable database relational schema for the system based on the data relationship  Reported and tracked defects and wrote log to record them  In charge of communication with developer about development process and user research process.  Assisted developer to control the whole design style and proposed my own opinions.  Conducted feasibility testing by relevant assessment methods.  Wrote project development document  Helped project manager to manage development schedule Co-workers: AstraZeneca Hardest part: deploying and managing the version of system for developing team most enjoyable part of the job: can work with so many talent work mates.

Supportive, Harmonious. A great place to work

Worked as an intern in Accenture Beijing. I learned a lot during the internship and all my colleagues were very nice and excellent. The PMs were the biggest attraction for me. Things you learned from them were more than work.

想要了解更多在这里工作的感受?