Accenture标志

排序方式

是否有帮助评分时间
已找到符合搜索的203条评价查看 20,746 条评论
工作文化

Good place to start your Career

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
Great people and culture with a lot of work, so a great place to start off your career. Management can be hit or miss on how your team is set-up and your prospects for promotion.

Good for connections. Experience varies

This is a great company for kids straight out of college. Great way to quickly build connections. Workload really depends on your project and client. I know people who work all of three hours a week whereas my projects have consistently taken upwards of 11-12 hours a day.

优点

Office events, Espp, clear promotion hierarchy

Questionable work life balance
工作文化

Great experience in different industries and types of work

The company provides great opportunity to experience a wide range of projects and industries. The company is very diverse and working with hot topics such as cloud

Collaborative and supportive workplace

Started out as an Analyst and got staffed on an interesting project. Company puts a lot of emphasis on developing its people and helping them advance within the company.
工作文化

Great Learning Opportunities to learn new things through their knoweldge portal

Great place to learn new things through their knowledge portal. Management team is not very supportive in placements on new projects for employees reporting to them. You have to be very proactive and well connected in order to stay continuously on projects.

Work from home flexibility, Great Learning Opportunities

缺点

Very minimal support from management team and managing directors, Placements are based on how well you are connected, new experienced hire will have hard time to get placements

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

Never a dull moment

Accenture is a great place to grow and learn a lot in a short period of time. Career Counselors provide a lot of support and help you find your place in such a huge firm. Compensation is very fair. I received raises every year.

Compensation, employer-paid health insurance

Travel became overwhelming

Awesome perks

The pay package is hefty and that makes up for the additional hours out there! Culture wise - Matrix organization, stakeholders aplenty and thus a lot of exposure!

优点

Awesome benefits and pay package on the higher side

Working hours
工作文化

Be prepared to work 14+ hour days or be scorned because you refuse.

High pressure, horrible work/life balance. Great compensation but you earn it with 14+ hour work days. You must be promoted in a certain time frame or be relieved of your duties.

Compensation

Non-existent work/life balance
工作文化

Great place to start a career

Typical consulting firm. The consulting culture wasn't for me, but they help me develop skills necessary to exit. I wish diversity and inclusion was more than just a buzzword. Pay was good and so were the benefits. All in all Accenture isn't a bad place if you want to be in the consulting industry, it just wasn't a good long term fit for me.

优点

range of projects, remote flexibility

boring consulting culture
工作文化

Good and Bad depends on the project

Good: Pay, Benefits, Travel, and Employee Resource GroupsBad: Work life balance and availability of projects is sometimes poor or non-existent and is completely dependent on which project that you get and who your supervisor is.

Accenture的工作

Management Consultant positions
查看更多职位
工作文化

Great organization. Great people. Good work life balance. Colleagues generally do not interfere much in your work. I didn't face any politics in my tenure.
工作文化

Great comp, but easy to get pigeon-holed

Consulting has a lot of politics at play where based on where you're located, who you know, and what you know determines your entire experience at the firm. That's why you'll see a variety of reviews and hear a variety of opinions on the experience. For me personally, I feel like from day 1, I was extremely clear on the things I wanted to learn. I was proactive in developing a network of people in that area and growing skills on the side to help me be better staffable on related projects. However, due to those politics I mentioned, I couldn't be staffed because the client wasn't willing to pay to fly to someone, they were looking for an analyst-consultant with 3+ years of experience (which doesn't make sense time wise), or they found someone more skilled. So as a lower level employee, even though the whole point of your job IS to learn, the firm makes it really hard to do that. Thus, you end up taking jobs in project management or change management and get pigeon-holed in there unless you really make the effort to find a SM or MD to latch onto who can bring you onto their projects. Problem there is the ones I found either all left the firm (should have been a sign about my growth early on) or whenever they had opportunities, I was staffed. So my day 1 goals of wanting to learn a certain set of skills eventually changed as I became less skilled in that area and more so in other areas not of interest. Most people I know want to leave but can't because they don't have actual hard skills that lead to more desirable jobs. I wish I had left earlier on in my career before I got pigeon-holed -

Not a good experience

They fired me in the middle of a pandemic despite great overall performance. I would avoid this company. An i think that having fill this stupid box with upto 150 letters is an even bigger waste of time.
工作文化

I grew tremendously in my time with Accenture. The tools and resources were endless. Very competitive environment. If you love a challenge, this is the place.

Challenging

缺点

People with no consulting history may find it hard

Zero Work Life Balance

Worst company in my 12 years of experience. No work culture. Not at all employee friendly. They are self proclaimed people/employee centric company but ground reality is completely different. Zero work life balance. Expected to work as if you have no life apart from work. Unrealistic expecations from the management. Zero appreciation or recognition. When you try to reach out for help, you will hear "Hey, you signed up for it."

Flexibility

Zero Work Life Balance
工作文化

Best place to work to level up.

Best place to work to level up your market value. The learning and experience you can get from Accenture is top notch and the company ensures all team members are properly trained.

Very Decentralized

I've met some of the most amazing people in my life at Accenture. Whom have all left as well. When I spoke out of inappropriate behaviour from a senior manager towards me, no action was taken. I had a call and that was it. During the call, the HR manager was trying to guilt trip me to reveal my name in my complaint "otherwise it will not count".

Great Place to Work

One of the best places I have worked. Excellent management and project opportunities. Pay structure is managed as per location and job role. Offers great perks and benefits.
工作文化

Great exposure and ample opportunities but tricky to navigate

Due to the large size of the firm contrasting with silo-ed departments, there are many opportunities out there but sometimes gets difficult to navigate due to internal politics.

Wonderful Job

This job was amazing. I was able to enter my dream job of being a consultant. I am very thankful for the opportunity. I am hopeful to have another consulting opportunity.
工作文化

Difficult transition for experienced hires

There is a lack of onboarding that makes it extremely difficult for new hires to get up to speed. It's totally on you to adapt to the culture and find a project which is both stressful and unexpected.

想要了解更多在这里工作的感受?