Accenture

地点
已找到符合搜索的19条评价
查看 20,655 条评论
工作文化
Busy To work productively. Ask Question Unfair Great dealing with my some team mates. The clients, customers begin able to help and see them smile..
Free Lunch once a month, Gym in office
缺点
Not to much flexibility in remote work
工作文化
great place tonwork, management is always there with an open door policy, your concerns are taken to heart and they try to find resolutions quickly and efficiently
工作文化
I’ve never had worse management than I had here. You’re expected to dedicate your entire life to 6 months of training and you’re treated terribly if anything comes up for you during training. Even with Covid I was expected to work and when I explained that I couldn’t and had a note from my doctor I was completely ignored. No one would respond to messages, notes from my doctor or even when I questioned what the game plan would be when I could come back. Employees are nothing but replaceable numbers to them.
Terrible management
工作文化
As a claims associate, your job duties may include reviewing a customer's insurance coverage and interviewing those who have filed a claim. Your job is to ensure that a claim is processed correctly, so the customer receives the financial payout to which they are entitled
工作文化
Teamwork is encouraged within the company for employees to produce better outcomes and enjoy the busy working environment as well. Managers and Team Leaders are approachable and have easy demeanour so associates can easily talk to them when there are challenges going on within the team.
Healthcare benefits, Good working environment
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
I love working at Accenture, there's always room for growth and training. The people are friendly as well as helpful. They will cross train you and assist you with getting what you need. They feed you too lol. The benefits are perfect!!!!
优点
Pay well, growth, training is excellent
none for me
工作文化
Working at Accenture has molded me to become a well rounded mortgage processor and closer as well as my liking to become a underwriting. Accenture has allowed me to move up in the company under contract for new position.
room for advancement
contracted ended
工作文化
am still looking for job in Dubai. Looking to work in any field any location. Open for all the available jobs. have 4 years of BPO Experience with handling team as well.
工作文化
my experience with my previous company was good. i learnt basic skills on excel, and learnt how to communicate in MNC companies. my company gave me good work life balance.
free cab
工作文化
Whether or not it is a good fit and place to work is if you have a good manager on a good project. If you sign on to a project that is already behind in delivery to the client, you will not have a good experience.
工作文化
Good place as work place. Balance work life and personal life. work culture is friendly thought me to how to manage my work without getting stress and completing the targets
工作文化
Great place to be to gain experience. You are guaranteed to switch positions very often so must be ready to adapt. Leadership genuinely believes in the company.
优点
New hires undergo a lot of training. Great benefits.
缺点
Possibility of a lot of downtime between client deals.
工作文化
Allow employees to work comfortably and have recreational areas such as videoke room and gym. Since this is my first full time job, I am now familiar with the system; SAP.
工作文化
This company offers the best benefits I have ever seen. However it is almost impossible to take time off without giving them a 3 month notice. People worked 6 days a week for almost 8 months straight. No work life balance at all!
Great benefits
To many hours
工作文化
• Serve as a liaison between the customer, sales representative, and underwriting department. • Obtain and review customer documents and clear conditions commensurate with authority level. • Review all documentation received and analyze for accuracy and errors to ensure prompt approval for application • Ensure integrity of all data and process inputs. • Manage pipeline of loans within required performance standards within closing and rate lock expiration time frame. • Order necessary documents and follow up with third parties to obtain in a prompt manner. • Submit loans to underwriting for conditional review and full approval upon receipt documentation required for loan once all DU conditions have been met and validated. • Upon approval or cancellation of loan, notify borrower and appropriate personnel. • Guarantee on time closing by completing all required pre-closing steps; preparing file for closer within required performance standards. • Exceed customer expectations by providing highest level of customer service. • Maintain monthly performance measurements: Timeliness, production goals, suspense, compliance and customer satisfaction.
Overtime
You have to give 4 weeks notice for time off
工作文化
For me the most typical day is first day with Accenture. Learned a lot in US mortgage from end to end i.e from loan origination toi loan servicing.
工作文化
Not a bad place to work. A lot of uncertainty with jobs being outsourced. Witness a lot of turnover without other temps being hired on full time.
工作文化
I enjoy working and serving client in outsource set-up.I work 8hours, Training and Benefits are ok.but it turn out that this year benefits are cut down.So tha hardest part woking is we are no paid wisely
工作文化
Flexiblity is important. A typical day could stem from working on your pipeline or assisting with particular projecst. Its challenging but in a good way. There is never a dull moment.
查看更多关于Accenture的评论