Accenture标志

已找到符合搜索的46条评价查看 20,741 条评论

Great Company.

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
A great environment to work in. Awesome team and management. Promotes team bonding and foster learning. A normal day starts with meeting. However there's time to take a break and walk.

Stepping stone OR lifelong career

Good place to start a career. If you're lucky, you'll build a good enough career to stay. As with most tech/bpo/consulting firms, the key is to have the right skill at the right time. It pays to be a quick learner and to value upgrading your skillset with the latest industry trends.
工作文化

I am proud to work with my team. It is a great opportunity for me to get a chance to work such a big company. I really appreciate my co workers they are very supportive and as a scrum master I have great team.
工作文化

Forward looking and process oriented

Helped me with my work life balanceFun place and gives you lot of opportunities.Mentors give you good guidanceMake sure you build your network

优点

Open opportunities

缺点

Internal movement very bureaucratic

Very Good Place of Work

Pros: 1. Nice Opportunity 2. Well processed org. 3. Good Work Life balance 4. Good Opportunity to learn new technology Cons: 1. Need Process up gradation. 2. Not as such...

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

Collaborative and challenging

It's fun to work with colleagues that has the same passion and is enthusiastic towards their work. Quickly learned from my project manager, she honed me to be a competitive worker that wants to know all the details of whats going on with the project.
工作文化

Good work/life balance but less paid

Good work/life balance but less paid I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than 6 year Pros Good working enviornment Less job pressure Work life balance Cons Slow growth Redundant and old technologies

Accenture

Given false information during new hire process and orientation. Delivery lead treats you as a # or resource but doesn’t see you as a human being. Poor communication.

优点

Compensation and benefits

缺点

Poor communication, work over load

Good Work Life Balance

Good work life balance, understanding of families with kids. Work from home allowed. Lots of engagement opportunities in community and within company.
工作文化

One of the best places to work

There are a lot of opportunities to take career onwards. They support you and allow you to be your best in whatever you do. They offer the best benefits package.

Accenture的工作

Product Owner positions
查看更多职位

Average Place to work at

Good people. You have to be placed with the right group within Accenture. There are many good pockets within Accenture that gives growth opportunities; however there are some not so good elements of Accenture also.

Na

Accenture is one of the leading company in technology and consulting and services, my experience with Accenture was very much like perfect for the role which I was handle by me. Good work life balance, culture
工作文化

Great employer with even greater people

Excellent place to begin your career. Training is great and persons you work with and for are knowledgeable and always willing to help you. Benefits are also excellent with many discounts based on clients they deliver for.
工作文化

Poor work life balance and un-favourable policies for employees.

The employee HR policies are exploitative and only serve as an eyewash to prospective candidates. The bench policies are harsh and unhealthy. Forced relocation for employees. Rather than tending towards the development of the skill-sets of its workforce, the company's only focus is cost reduction. If one is staffed in a project, then he/she has to work more than the stipulated time of 9 hours per day. If one isn't staffed to a project then he/she has to fill in an attendance sheet in bench and work like a BPO calling up other employees who are in bench to inform them of relocation. If one is lucky, then he/she gets a good project with a good promise of learning and application of acquired skillsets. Otherwise one would be forced to continue with the same skillsets with no hope for learning new skillsets.

Accenture...It's a huge company

It's a huge company with a lot opportunities to grow and touch every thing with new technologies. A lot of training are available and highly qualified teammates.

Nil

Good company but depend on projects. Accenture as whole is a great company. But it all depends on the department and projects you are in to. Some projects are all nice

Great Work Culture, Poor Pay

Accenture has amazing work-life balance, benefits, and job advancements. Management is also amazing. The only disadvantage is that the pay is below market value for most people.

Downtown

Excellent location in the heart of downtown Columbia, easy walking distance to restaurants for lunch. Parking is available at a monthly cost, closer lot costs more.

Motivating

Work culture in Accenture is healthy, I am happy for being part of this organisation. Every organisation works for its own profits, they are not here for charity.

Good company

It is a very good company, and very good culture. May be becasue of this spent more time in this company. it is almost 10 years and i am very happy with the company.

Review

Depending on the role I play. Normally day starts with looking and prioritizing emails based on stakeholder criticality. Look at the calls lined up and then shape up the accountable work of deliverable. Management / Culture is ideal and flexible as well. Hardest part of the job is to avoid stagnancy in any way. Get to learn new things everyday.

想要了解更多在这里工作的感受?