Accenture标志

已找到符合搜索的28条评价查看 20,655 条评论

Opportunites and Pay

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
Accenture is a metorious company so it is important that you aligned with real leaders who are part of the culture and not above it in order to have individual success. They so network but that is just words!

Pay and bonus plan

缺点

Good ole boy mentally that is overt!

Nice place to work

Demanding and stressful when you grow up in the ladder. You have good and not very well managed projects both . Experience varies based on the project you work.
工作文化

Good

Working at Accenture is a great experience . you can have good work life balance . Regarding management and lead that completely depend on your project . i have a good lead , that makes my life easy .

Very large company

Prior to Accenture acquiring Octagon Research Solutions, the CEO and VPs were a pleasure to work with and for. After the acquisition, it felt like being lost in a vast ocean and layers of management.

Working from home

缺点

Too many layers of management and too many employees

Great Benefits and Mission, Lack in Management

I've been with Accenture for 5.5 years, and have seen a lot of changes. The company is still a very strong competitor, but AFS is having some growing pains. There is more work to be completed by fewer people. I started out as a tester and I'm now in charge of an Agile delivery team. The hardest part of my day is explaining issues that crop up to the client. The most enjoyable part of my day is seeing my team click and collaborate. Overall, I learned a lot from AFS over the last 5.5 years, from testing to product management to client management.

优点

Great benefits, networking events, and opportunity for growth.

缺点

Almost no work life balance.

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

工作文化

Excitement to get opportunities to align with changes

As an organization, Accenture was focused on growth. Professional model of working with focus on client was impressive experience. Growth and focus to align with changes. Limitations to align with own passion affected for long term alignment.

Networking and Client Relationship

Alignment with qualification- Shortage

Excellent

Excellent, Work Culture Good, Employee Oriented, Encouraging, Enjoyable, Equal, Global Presence, Global Appearance, Leadership, Committed, Growth Oriented.

Fun Workplace

This company is amazing to work I feel comfortable to work here from last 8 years. I always went to continue here unless i get opportunity in USA. Best company to work for
工作文化

Excellent company to work for

Be mindful and do your research. Not all clients are equal when working in the Services sector of the company. Accenture as a whole is an excellent company that supports the work life balance.

优点

Great company with excellent benefits

Don't Work Here

If it's your first job out of college, and you don't have better options, take it, but expect to be treated like nothing more than an expendable resource, and be ready to travel anywhere they tell you to, just to keep your job. The only way to advance in the company is to be the biggest suck-up in the room, and your actual performance means nothing.

Accenture的工作

Project Lead positions
查看更多职位

Imbalance

You have a lot of tenured staff who are afraid of change or take up new challenges as they have become really comfortable doing what they have done till now. Equal opportunity workplace only on paper

缺点

work life balance, politics, culture

Learnig

The Learning is Immense and i like to groom in such atmosphere. The Project has offered me so and so it has been fun all around. Looking for more challenges down the line.

Learning Atmosphere

Monotonous at times

Loved it

Cutting edge, great people, and great culture. I would love to work with Accenture again. They have a great diversity plan, excellent benefits, a great promotion setup. Everything about it was awesome.

工作文化

Overall review

A lot of opportunities, but travel is needed. Company supports commuting well and in many project it is OK to commute Monday through Thursday.

优点

Good 401K match (upto 6%)

缺点

when project is ended it is own responsibility to find new.

Work

Timings were variant, work was good lots to learn and grow on, Management was pathetic. Lot of politics and a very high pressure environment

ok

Company is fine and culture here is good Anyway there is some internal politics. and the Performance appraisal system is based on Management decision - this is not a transparent system yet - all people close with Sr Management get the most of the benefits and promoted at higher ranks

Work and Life Balance

They offer different Accenture communities that employees can join in and it also helped you do networking to a different and diverse workforce in the company

优点

Networking and Loving what you do that is outside work

Time management
工作文化

fun will be less team co-ordiantion is minimium

fun will be less team co-ordiantion is minimium. long working hours, no extra trainings and improvements, certifiaction is not provided.

sodexo

工作文化

Great environment to work in, challenging goals.

Every client/project in accenture is a unique experience. I got a chance to work with multiple clients having different business models.

Productive and Good Learning Experience

Accenture Services Pvt Ltd. is nice place to work. I enjoyed working in this company. Started my professional career here, grown as expereince, confident, mature, decision maker professional.

Good Place to Work
工作文化

Good, large company to work for

This is a huge company. I worked for the Federal services onsite. If you are on a contract then you don't have a problem. It's difficult to move between projects.

想要了解更多在这里工作的感受?