Accenture

已找到符合搜索的17条评价查看 20,810 条评论

Innovative environment

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
This opportunity was exciting for business development. The company was looking to compete and innovate within the cyber security industry. It was an interesting environment to work in.
工作文化

Lots of expectations with no payback

Accenture would be an awesome company. So many smart people with good ideas. However, that is where it ends. Management is terrible, not organized and promotions are mainly dependent on influencing the right people instead of actual work deliverables. The work culture is really bad. Employees are not trying to develop their peers but making them look bad to enhance their chances of promotion. You are expected to do a lot of extra work and either book it on the client or not at all. The policies and internal trainings tell you otherwise but the only to get around this is declining work and good luck with your promotion.

Accenture的官方回复

2020年6月9日
Hello, Thank you for your open and honest review of your personal views on working with us. We are very sorry to learn that you have experienced such a negative atmosphere. Accenture strives to be a place where bright people from diverse backgrounds work together to deliver the best solutions for their clients - while having fun doing so. This is the feedback we receive from most of our employees and from various internal and external employee satisfaction polls. We wish you all the best for your future endeavours, stay safe.Your Accenture HR team
工作文化

Fun, Relaxed and collaborative work experience

A supportive leadership with well managed service based organization. I have worked with big service based firms earlier but Accenture is the best when it comes to taking care of its employees.

Unfair Opportunity

I have dealt with more negativity with an organization than with other jobs. Never given an opportunity to use my skills on various projects. Too many people being picky on roles. Bad taste in my mouth.

Accenture is good company

Accenture is a company which has made a very good brand name for itself in its 10 years of existence. It's the 44th most recognised and admired brand in world. In par with Coco-Cola, Pepsi, IBM, Apple etc. Across business lines It's client includes 90% of fortune 100 company and 30% of Fortune 500 companies.

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

工作文化

Best employer and culture to work at Accenture

One of the best company to work for. All the people in the company are easy to approach and talk to, You can even approach and talk to CEO or Director of the without any issues or problems. People at senior Management level are down to earth and very friendly. Once you work for this company, You will not like to work for any other employer. Anyone can grow with the company. "Sky is the limit" is the motto and indeed it is up to you how much you like to grow.

优点

People friendly, Excellent culture, Nice environment to work for.

N/a

Favorism

Favoritism is the worst part of this company. Grievances are treated like a service request only without any employee satisfaction. You will never get promotion if you really work hard but if you are the most favorite guy of the manager. I would say to avoid working in this company if you are getting another opportunity because HR and their policies are just on-papers.

Great Place to Work

Accenture is an awesome place to work!!! The management is great, and even though a typical day may be hectic, the environment and people make working there worth while.
工作文化

A company largely staffed by of shore people

There is a core uk management team supplemented by lots of graduates and an army of off shore Indian people. Basically if you are an older employee and not in management then they don't want you. Skills they can bring in on the cheap from India.

Lots of smart people

Largely off shored

Excellent company to work

- Deliver information security risk assessments (Certification and Accreditation) of projects, new technologies, external service providers, and IT changes. Guide staff and managers on the appropriate risk mitigation strategies. - Flexible and good support from managment

Flexible

Accenture的工作

Security Consultant positions
查看更多职位

Excellent Employer

I like the people and culture in this company. You will feel accepted and I never experienced being left out. My career counsellors are supportive to whatever I want to do in my career.

Just my personal expericnce

Good place to work but the pay is not commiserate with the level of work you do. I have worked for 4 years in Accenture and I had horrible experience with there management style and career performance rating system.

good place to work

bad management
工作文化

Productive and fun place to work with

Nice atmosphere for working. Have lot of fun and opportunity to learn new technologies and enjoyed a lot working over here.

Accenture to work

Accenture is mainly a consulting management company which provide consultancy activities to its client all over the world. I have been working for Accenture about 33 months. In this period of time I was dealing mainly with Oracle Identity Management projects with our telecommunication companies. Accenture is a very professional company in terms of project quality and delivery. My title in Accenture is Security Consultant and I have learned many security specific knowledge in this period of time. Also, I have gained a methodology to better work with clients. The hardest part of my job was in IDM 11gR2 Release to Turkcell. This took almost 1 year to deploy. The most enjoyable part of my job is to learn new things both about Oracle tools and other current technology used over the world.

career growth

work life balance
工作文化

A typical day at work was to run scans, therefore learning what file i will be working on that day. My co-worker was great people and became the most enjoyable part of my job. The hardest part was leaving to go back to Michigan.

Free Lunches

Parking
工作文化

Summary

I worked at accenture for a year, the work culture is great and the management is awesome. The facilities were nice and also the employee benefits were good.

Free team outings

10 Hrs work culture
工作文化

Not too mature security practice

Incumbent in the market, with a very limited Security offer, they lack of vision, can produce strugling

good salary