Accenture标志

是否有帮助评分时间
已找到符合搜索的287条评价查看 20,655 条评论

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
Great mentors, Good management training. Working there, I learned quite a lot about management perspectives and professionalism.
工作文化

Long hours and little pay and recognition is zilch

Work till 12a or longer with little to no recognition of extra hours or hard work to meet deadline. I often did the work of 3 people but when deadlines were missed it was our fault.

Very generous

They give a lot of allowances in food, workspace setup, and my managers are very kind. They got better work-continuity plan, they provide internet allowance.

优点

Money allowances, Stocks, Flexible Leaves, Has recreational activity area(pre-pandemic)
工作文化

I like versatility, a lot of people, projects

A great place to work in general, a lot of projects, everything is changing all the time, good possibilities to learn more, grow, improve, supportive colleges.

优点

good corporate culture, nice office

缺点

hard to get promoted if you are busy in the project and don't have time to pass trainings, certification

It All Depends

I know that's sort of a cop out, but it's true in cases where you work for a enormous company like Accenture. It depends on which project you're on, who you know, and who will support you in your career. It's very niche, but if you can find the right one, then you'll be very successful. Otherwise it's easy to be just a cog in a wheel and not feel like you're working towards anything meaningful. I think overall it's a good place to work at just to gain experience. Whether you stay long term or not will depend on what I mentioned before.

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

工作文化

Great people at all levels

Great people at all levels of the company. Compensation is lacking for the NYC metro area on the senior analyst level (Tech - Java). However there is room for progression.
工作文化

Lots of projects make work interesting but it's kinda dumb

Lots of projects keep work interesting; opportunity to try new things and meet new people. work is flexibility esp in between projects. It is a giant company so it can be "difficult" to find your home. You'll encounter smart people and not so smart people.

free travel

缺点

hard to switch teams; not the best consulting firm
工作文化

good

Nice work environment and get an opportunity to learn new technologies.Lot of learning opportunity.Flexible work location.1. If you are in a development team, quality of work will be very high under limited work pressure.2. Lots and lots of projects.3. Healthy work environment and culture.4. Lots of scope for training and learning.5. Good facilities in workplace.6. Lots of extracurricular activities.7. One can easily take leaves.

good hike and learning

no onsite
工作文化

Generally supportive when it comes to everyday job functions

Good: Local management is very hands-off.Bad: C-level suite has extremely pre-conceived political opinions that are communicated quite frequently. I simply think politics should be left out of corporate life.

优点

Free lunches/breakfasts. free coffee all day

Political statements
工作文化

Good company but no work life balance

I have worked for Accenture for around 3 years. Good policies but too much work pressure and you are expected to complete assignments by daily over time.Variable pay is full only in junior levels and depends on projects.

Quality work, pay

overtime, stress

Accenture的工作

Senior Analyst positions
查看更多职位

Good for Whom seek for Management Level in Consulting Company

- it is good company for those whom seek management career level in consulting.- most of middle management level here possesses low technical knowledge.- best for whom has 3-5 years experience to start the career here.- For those whom seek for 9-5 working hours, you can apply for support project- For those whom seek improvement in knowledge in every project, this is not the place- there is extremely high discrepancy in tasks and payment in every position with the same career level.

优点

good team work, good for learning project management

缺点

terrible middle management, extremely low work-life balance, high discrepancy, low technical knowledge improvement
工作文化

Accenture management is hopeless.

Accenture has very bad management, they have lot of politics. In my case, I was working in a support project and doing my own developement there, they dont have any roadmap. Even though you work hard there is no value you will be put in PIP for sure and when corona or something comes you are gone on top of that I had a worst management ever, the mywizard team in accenture is hopeless, they want all Tamilians to be in there team. The Hr team is of no use, they are of no help. Accenture has one bad strategy they put some people is PIP even though you work hard. I was the victim of that and trust me I have worked very well but today it is of no use and after that there is no guarantee that tomorow you might be fired. I don't trust that company anymore. Its not safe out in this company. Your Well Wisher

Team lunch

缺点

Bad Management, heavy Politics, No growth, PIP process, No support of management, Un reliable HR's

Competitive world

- Great Management - Fast paced - Faster growth opportunities - Open door policy - Excellent Learning and Development programs - Always keeps one on their toes

Not recommended

Interview was average. bad management. Bad communication with higher levels. Very stressful work environment. Less salary. They add many extras on your salary and on paper it looks really good but you won’t get those extras at all.. and what you get is too less.

Very competitive

Bad management
工作文化

Great company, learned a lot.

Great learning location but low pay. There was some nepotism, an uncle/nephew thing so I had one bad boss but overall this was one of the best roles I’ve had.
工作文化

Politics too much we can see in Accenture. Very worst Management. Worst Management.They will not support for local people(Kannada) very difficulty to survey
工作文化

Productive and fun at work

Client value creation One global network Ownership Respect for individuals Best people Integrity Stewardship One of the best organisations to work with
工作文化

Work is Fine to go for experience people

Good to go for experience people Nice culture good people Accenture plc, incorporated on June 10, 2009, is a professional services company serving clients in a range of industries and in geographic regions, which include North America, Europe and Growth Markets. The Company is engaged in providing management and technology consulting services.

Nice teams members

no Cons

Great Benefits

Loved the option to work remotely. Management is terrible. Human resources did not adequately assist when I brought the problem with my manager to their attention. Management was/is my biggest issue with this company.
工作文化

Its a great place to learn things in good environment. I joined as a fresher here and feel myself really proud of serving at Accenture. Along with most enjoyable part of the job.
工作文化

Good

Good to work, freindly atmosphere. Heavy competition and learning classes provided to the employee. Advance learning and online class training will be conducted

想要了解更多在这里工作的感受?