Accenture

已找到符合搜索的8条评价查看 20,811 条评论

Great technologies

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
Interesting projects with modern technologies. Good company to grow as a developer with opportunities to learn multiple skills, from software development to management.

Good company

Good company woork environment is good, I recommend to other get opportunity and start working, trading part is very good, n teams are good .policy are also very good
工作文化

Very good company for young people/juniors to start a career

Your own feelings and satisfactions first of all are depends from project, not only from company. There are a lot of different projects and high-skilled professionas.

Workplace culture

Very good organization for learning and to balance work and personal. Very thankful to gave such an opportunity to work in that organization. I will refer anyone to take the first choice.

Current company

Fun loving company. All the project in which i have worked in client locations. Mainly worked on Banking and Airline domains.Learn distributed agile and reste services in java.

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

工作文化

I started my career with Accenture after my college,I have been working with Accenture for 6 years, its Great work to work, Very good work culture & they value people
工作文化

Good company for career growth

Accenture as an organization provides wonderful opportunities for career growth and advancement along with good work life balance.

Good place to work.

We have good environment to work. Many new things to learn. We can get good help from co-workers. But based on people/project, it may vary.

Accenture的工作