Accenture

已找到符合搜索的77条评价查看 20,811 条评论

Productive and Fun Workplace

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
I learned to take your career in your own hands and to reach out to others when you are in need of assistance. The management thinks of the bottom line (budget) first. The culture of this specific project is relaxed. there is a ping pong table in the lunch room. I enjoyed learning new software and my amazing window seat.

优点

Occasional free lunches and happy hours

location

Productive and Fun

Very good for hard worker people's, And cares about employees. gives much more perks to employees, fair hikes during aaprisal. Best company in India to learn work culture

Productive and enjoyable workplace

I am currently working in Accenture Solutions and it is best place to learn new technologies and learn management skills.One can feel office politics and favourism.Best place to work and grow for women.Best place to welcome post pregnant women.

Free Cab

缺点

9 long hours, no free meals, no cultural festivals celebrated, favourism, no much recognition, bossy mentality

Work is very balanced

Company is helped us balance personal and work life balance. Core values are very good. Diversity. Cultural events and sports activities. 2 times Japan trip.
工作文化

Productive and good work place

Technology stack is upto date where we can have the scope to upgrade our technical skills. A lot of fun activities and team events which creates a fun@work environment. A lot more benefits especially for women employees in terms of security and maternity related things.

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

Excellent Company

Accenture is a great organization to work with specially in India. One of the best multi-national company to provide you with work life balance, quality of work and good for women.

Productive Environment

Accenture has taught me what I'm today from learning to code from scratch to maintenance of big fat financial applications systems. This was a place which taught me everything about IT and Finance
工作文化

It was fun to work with accenture

Overall great learning and challenging experience with good work-life balance. The management brings little chaos but the overall company climate is very suitable for the female employees
工作文化

Accenture is a great place to work

Accenture has opened so many doors for me. This company trained me since I started as a software engineering associate until I became a senior analyst. I am forever grateful to all the opportunities, training and career lessons I gained from Accenture.

Great Workplace

The people are supportive, and encouraging. The company has always provided ample training and prep for change, although there are considerable changes, the company provides notice and effective communication for individuals to prepare. It's a global company and the opportunities are boundless. I have seen people travel all over the world for work, and I've seen many people develop and move into promotions.

Accenture的工作

Senior Software Analyst positions
查看更多职位
工作文化

productive, fun workplace and flexible

Perfect work place for women employee as well as male. but they have internal team for women employee for resolving her issues.They work on latest Technology.
工作文化

Good

Great place to work, good work life balance, more on-site opportunities. Good hike percentage for freshers and also for experienced persons. Management level need improvements

Great Work Culture but terrible HR

Great Work Culture but terrible HR. Its especially good for female employees, has very inclusive policies. There is always a scope for growth in your career.

Great for female employees

Bad HR

Great working eperience with Accenture

I started my Career with Accenture and enjoyed my tenure of 4 years, I would highly recommend to others to join with Accenture to shape the Career. This is nice place to groom the career for software professional.

Wonderful place to work

I loved working for Accenture my team and managers were great and I enjoyed working there everyday and my team was one of the best, that I have worked for.

Bad management

Manager Hardlock candidate without informing them. Once you got selected HR will not guidance you property about boarding process in advance. Relocate to any place without informing to candidate

Na

10 hrs working time + variable in salary

Productive and Fun loving atmosphere

Every day is a new experience by learning new things daily in friendly atmosphere at Accenture. Management will help a lot in learning new technologies by conducting on-line classes and I have learned how supply chain management work, how to resolve issues in various applications by debugging end to end and resolving them with in the timelines.

Learning work culture

Got ample of opportunity to learn the basics of teamcenter. but got stuck in Support project. Management is supportive. Seniors are very helpful. But the company did not pull me out of support project.
工作文化

Nice company to kick start the career

Great place to kick start the career. Allows vast exposure to the world of Information and Tech. Many programs in place to encourage the performers and motivate them.

Helpful management

工作文化

Pretty good place to work

Work/life balance varies based on how well you're doing. Own team and development floor can get cliquey from time to time but overall a good environment. Upper management is readily accessible. Very repetitive day-to-day.

Opportunities abroad

缺点

Redundant work/training. Can be very cutthroat

Flexible and Great Work Environment

In our project, a day would usually start with a quick meeting to discuss the accomplishment and goal for each team in trying to adopt from waterfall to agile method. After that, tasks are being done by each employee and coordinate with onshore resources to complete the tasks. Once and twice a week, there is a management meeting which involves everything in general from non-work activities to highlights of implemented projects.

Flexible and Great Work Environment