Accenture

地点
已找到符合搜索的627条评价
查看 20,606 条评论
工作文化
I have worked for many such IT out-sourcing shops in the past 25 years in Washington DC - and Accenture is the best i've ever worked at. The benefits are spectacular, the atmosphere is great - the co-workers are professional - and knowledgeable and there is n air of comrade're that is refreshing. Few are 'out to get you' as I've experienced many other places. This is a good place to be.
工作文化
Good and fun placeNot so interesting projectsDecent work life balanceNice team outingsGood facilities like gym,cafetaria,cab etc..Supporting managers
工作文化
Nice company to work with, totally depends on which project you get. Sometimes management will not notice you if you are only working for the client..
工作文化
Good benefits and encouragement to learn new technologies and culture is very good and team as well. Its employee friendly.Any extra time work, they will pay off or give comp off.
工作文化
With lot of subject matter experts willing to share their knowledge an ideal place for learning and contributing for projects. Ideas and solutions are welcomed from all, gives scope of improvement., which is a good thing to progress in career.
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
constructive criticism not welcome, opportunism greatly encouraged, excellent relationship with client, promises made in interview not maintained, incompetent HR
excellent relationship to client
incompetent management
工作文化
Work/Life managment depends on the Team Management.Yearly hike are good,completely depends on your performance,productivity and some times project budgets.
工作文化
Accenture is very good company if you are here to learn new things. After locked down work pressure has been increased and you are asked to work more than 12 hours a day which is very bad. So think what suits you before joining this company.
Great learning exposure.
缺点
Less Salary for the amount of work you do.
工作文化
Everything will be perfect But dont believe HR and your manager they may say even in writing and they wont do it. You dont have an option HR was not supportive too even if we have email communication.Left the company before a year.
External Certifications
缺点
Promises are written in water
工作文化
Projects you get assigned to here are much of a lottery I've had some great projects where the team is amazing and fun to work with as well as projects where the entire rest of the team is in a different time zone, which makes working difficult and unmotivating
Decent compensation
缺点
Flexible work hours, work from home
工作文化
Accenture is a great company to work with. Great support from manager/team lead, flexible work hours. Fun to Work at such great company. Great on job learning.
工作文化
The stress would depend on the project you are in. I had to leave the company since my project was very stressful and I had to work for 12 - 14 hours. The leadership is great. You will get mentored well by your directors and they are very approachable.
优点
inclusive workplace, great for a start on your career
缺点
long working hours, work life balance is poor
工作文化
If you love your life then don't join Accenture. There is no work life balance, Hr are not there for any help. You are more of slave than employee. No
Bus service.
缺点
More than 11 work hrs per day management politics HR deff.
工作文化
No chance of being on bench for longer period as they have multiple projects and enough work with required skill. Different applications to work and enhance skill
工作文化
You will get many chances to learn new technologies of you are interested. They will provide evey week new learning boards which are some mandatory to complete where u can gain knowledge
工作文化
It is good to work as a entry level engineer, more growth and option to learn more with your senior executives. Work culture is also not that bad, employees can come in formal and casual dress.
工作文化
We can learn quickly with GFT training provided to the trainers, which will help to learn technology from any kind of educational background. Great infrastructure to work stressless on deliverables.
工作文化
accenture is a place where you can manitain your work life balance. there is no compromise with deliverables. you can come and go with flexible shifts.
工作文化
Accenture had been great once upon a time. But the mentality of current leaders has made this organisation into a suffocating place to work for. You would not have flexibility to explore career options. You would not have freedom of options to get the work done. Micromanaging is rampant over here. I would not recommend this organisation to anyone.
Salary is above average
Micromanaging
工作文化
Accenture looks up for the employee's comforts and the Managers are purely resource friendly giving the juniors, most of the learning experience in the project.
工作文化
I enjoyed my tenure in Accenture. From the first day till my last working day it was an amazing journey. I wouldn't say it was all sunshine, I certainly had dark days, but because of the great work culture and environment it helped to overcome the odds.
  1. Senior Software Engineer