Accenture

地点
已找到符合搜索的619条评价
查看 20,606 条评论
工作文化
Great work environment. The company is fast paced and is aligned to various technology markets, which allow employees to gain a wealth of experience in many different field.
优点
Company culture is diverse & well structured, Benefits are great and the company knows how to treat its employees.
缺点
Difficult to manage work-life balance due to fast pace environment and client demands
工作文化
Accenture provides immense opportunities for learning, work culture is good and balanced, company provides flexibility to work. Provides certifications for learner’s.
工作文化
Good place to work especially for ladies..Comfortable working optionsConvenient working hoursGood support from teamFlexible work hoursWorking from home options
工作文化
I had worked in accenture for 4.5 years and it was a good experience overall as they treat their employee equally. Also, I had learned alot of things while working in my project which is helping me in my career.
工作文化
Bad management .Had to deal with stress brought by my team leads and managers .Only because they had Bad personal life .I was made a scapegoat.I had to leave the company as I didn’t have any other choice and they made me believe that I wasn’t capable of working in IT.
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
Muy buena empresa para crecer profesionalmente y obtener una muy buena experiencia laboral.Tiene buenos clientes, buenos proyectos y la tecnología está my bien.La ciudad no fue de mi agrado, el clima está horrible y a pesar de que el salario estaba bien, se puede conseguir lo mismo en otras ciudades como Guadalajara, dónde el clima es muchísimo mejor que Monterrey y la ciudad es más barata.
优点
trabajo remoto, salario, prestaciones, crecimiento profesional
la ciudad (Monterrey)
工作文化
Learned being professional and great team work. Team was really helpful and motivating for developing new skill. Salary was also enough for living. Had a wonderful experience working here.
工作文化
Management what could be better here. promotion and hike per year is the worst and completely unfair due to work politics. Unfair treatment and partially to the new joiners makes difficult to prove your performance
工作文化
Satisfied working there , over all development, learn lot of technologies and tools, got chance to work with clients . Did lot of beneficial trainings.
工作文化
Stress on job is based on the project and client you work with. Definitely your personal career growth will be improved by leaning and various training
工作文化
Salary and Benefits here is good compare to other companies. Productive and kinda stressful depends on your project. But overall, it was a great experience working in ACN.
工作文化
good company , accenture is very employee friendly. good place to work especially for women. good shuttle services. project wise also accenture is a good place.
工作文化
I started working in Accenture as a fresher, and got to work with some people there. People are very helpful, and got a learn a lot in banking project. Promotes a healthy work culture.
工作文化
Good training for new resources to get accustomed to the IT culture. Stress free work environment. Provides opportunities to learn emerging technologies.
工作文化
good environment friendly collegues free transport and relaxed environment. Maximum support projects so many deductions in Salary. pressure depends on project
优点
no free lunches free transport
工作文化
Learnt a lot and had really good peers. Learned a lot of new tools and technologies. Also had the opportunity to dabble in various tools and also mentored 4-5 people when they joined the project.
工作文化
Fast-pace dynamic workplace with many challenging projects and activities. A good place for self growth with a diverse group of colleagues from various background.
工作文化
Good Company to start carrier with. Good and relaxed working environment.
工作文化
I gained: To shine better, one should possess good knowledge about the field of work one does. The team gives us that knowledge to work with confidence. Effective shared responsibilties helps one to nuture the goodness of accountability and attain leadership. Treating its employees better. Great Team is a great gift in this IT Field
People, Work Culture, Hike
Work Pressure
工作文化
Everyday fun and weekend work also good. Colleagues are friendly and managers support will be there always. Sometimes we need to extend and working hours are mostly flexible.
工作文化
Joined this company right out of college. It was a great learning experience. Good work culture, pay could be better. Long work hours. Difficult to have work location of your choice