Accenture

地点
已找到符合搜索的772条评价
查看 20,606 条评论
工作文化
Accenture like many consulting firms, have their varieties of pros and cons. One of Accenture's strengths is in the diversity of the people they hire and the environment they attempt to promote. They also have their hands on really cool projects and technologies and the opportunity to learn is there. Their salary structure is not the best and you can easily be under paid and be taken advantage if you allow it. There also projects where management makes it very difficult to advance and also depending on who your lead is, they will manipulate and attempt to keep you at a project you do not want to participate in. TFS staff is essentially useless, and you will find that if you do not have the mentality to survive in a competitive consulting environment, then Accenture is not for you.
优点
Flexible Schedule, Remote work available, Fantastic coworkers.
Management, Salary
工作文化
I`ve been a fresh graduate and Accenture is my first CompanyMy first 6 months is been a relaxed and stress but i do have a work life balanceWork on Weekdays , Self day on weekendsThen recently, I got a new proejct that changed my lifeIve been a replace for a associate manager i think and im career level 12,No shadowing for weeks or days, just only few hours then thats it.In order to finish a task i always do OTTY , and worst is even weekends u still need to work ( no pay ) because u need to monitor a test program and create a report on monday.ive been drain even though its almost 3 weeks,My mentally are been collapse , and i open up with my manager but she only give me tips and telling me to finish a certain deadline, and i feel she didnt listen.As of i write this review, Im thinking to roll off to this project due to my mental health and having no work life balance if i cant do that, i can leave the company for only that reason.thats all
Free Training, Bonus
缺点
10-15 hrs work load, Stressful managers ( depends on project), work life balance (depends on project
工作文化
The overall experience was great, it has good training program for freshers. However, lack of projects which involve actual development and freshers get testing or prod projects.
工作文化
Had an awesome experience. Work environment is very friendly. The hardest part is that they layed me off due to covid-19. The reason is simple, They can't lay off others. Accenture heavily relies on service methodology. So, I can't blame directly right?!
Work environment, Teams
缺点
Shift timings are dynamic, Accenture won't take care of you untill you're on bench period
工作文化
Accenture is a great training ground for fresh Information Technology graduates. It covers everything from basic to expert. Upskilling and cross-skilling will be learned and gained throughout the job.
优点
Great people and programs for employees
No work life balance
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
Never ever join this company as a fresher. They dont have any good projects and put you on some support projects or bench. One can never learn anything new from this company.
工作文化
Worst job, long work hours, learnt nothing but how to work in MS Excel, workplace culture is bad, only local people get the advantage. there is no enjoyable part of this job.
No pros
缺点
Long work hours, less salary, no future scope, no job security, no job satisfaction
工作文化
I've been working for Accenture as ASE for 3 years in total. The management is poor on promotions. When someone work hard they choose the least. As of now they are pioneering entry levels as slaves and force to resign higher level.Sad thing, you work hard for nothing even though you are the main resource of the project and stand as a leader and accept senior/managerial works. Once you rant with your leads they will accept but then management is cruel.They always say " continue to grow and improve "which makes you question your value as a resource of the project compare on what the leads saying. They treat you as a slave.Good for entry level but not a good company in a long run.
benefits, training, certificates
Long hours, no OT Pay, lower salary
工作文化
Accenture is my first step in IT world. So i am happy to be part of this organization. I have learned lot of things here and had a great support from colleagues as well.
工作文化
The higher officials didn't bother about your problem, If they will face any issue becaue of you,they will contact.Very good salary with many benefits .Internal Politics.
工作文化
Good to start your career as fresher. Fun, learning can be done at all stage of the employment badges.Work life balance. On time salary. Best mentors are there to help you out.
Good environment
缺点
Fixed timings based on projects
工作文化
Accenture is a multinational company with accessibility and equality in Colombia. I am very satisfied with that because I am deaf and Accenture hired me as a systems engineer and there are no limits.
Flexibility
More work
工作文化
Pros:1. workplace was good with all amenties2. Encouragement from your team Cons:1. Can't learn much if you are in Support teams2. Boring and repeated work
工作文化
A typical day at Accenture will be like 7-8 hours of work which include client calls, sprint meetings, user story daily reviews and milestone discussion. I have learning Java Spring in terms of technology and team building, assisting fellow colleagues, managing daily work logs as a part of soft skills and ethics. The workplace culture here is great, lot of places to hang out with the colleagues, comfortable workplace and all updated equipment's.
工作文化
Good company to work for freshers Has extremely good core values Has good work culture Makes sure every employee voice is heard Good progress in innovation
工作文化
formal attire at work. meeting targets and deadlines on a day- to- day basis. the most enjoyable part- work location and environment. meager pay scale.
pay scale
工作文化
Job life is good and salary is also fair payed but job security is poor.. I lost my job and now during this crisis its very difficult for me to get a job
工作文化
overall good,nice work life balance,no pressure ,nice networking,opportunities to learn in emerging technologies, friendly employee circle , free transportation provided
工作文化
Very few good projects. Boring work Very strict policies regarding certain things which is very inconvenient. Cannot change projects once enrolled leading to time waste
Free travelling
Random allotment of technology
工作文化
The project I was enrolled into had lack of management skills and their were countless overtime and stressful environment. Professional ethics of communication was lacking a bit. But their are other projects which are excellent and had good working environment. It all depends on the project you are enrolled into.
Fun Fridays and Technologies to learn
Long Working Hours, lack of Management
工作文化
Great for freshers but as time heads they don't increase pay as it should be. For a fresher it is a great company to work as there are multiple technologies that you can learn from