Accenture

地点
已找到符合搜索的775条评价
查看 20,606 条评论
工作文化
I was on a client contract, and have worked on client site most of my time. Therefore, my outlook directly is tied to the client site. The work is interesting. A lot of web services and custom dev. The project I was on received a wide variety of things to do, so I got my hands on Spring, Angular, and mobile development, both hybrid and native. Overall a great experience and would recommend Accenture to anybody looking for a job.
工作文化
Best wok life balanceGood hikeVariable bonus is a fakeLot of chance to skill development but manage time is very difficult.Due to high work pressure not easy to balance work life with personal life.Provide very good compensation for skilled, hard working emp...
工作文化
Accenture is a bog company so there are a lot of employees. It is hard to start and to get promoted due to lack of opportunities to excel. They give free trainings and very inclusive place.
工作文化
I really love working in Accenture. I'm a former employee but I don't close doors to go back to that company. It just happened that I have a salary preference that I need for my family.
优点
Free certifications, Performance bonus, Christmas bonus, Ethical culture, Valuable employees, The company itself cares for the people regardless of any management conflicts, Competitive benefits
缺点
Not so competetive net pay.
工作文化
The company is good and nice environment extent facility’s and promotions are quite harder to get but over all hospitality is very good and cool I enjoyed my work with multiple international clients which’s gives us international exposure.
优点
Good
缺点
Good
这篇点评对您有用吗?
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
Accenture is very good up to team lead level w.r.t job security ..Hikes are very good.Culture is very good and depends on project.Clients also very good.
工作文化
Good pay, good work/life balance, nothing too crazy. Really good benefits. Lots of opportunities for professional development through training programs
工作文化
Nice work environment at this place. The ultimate thing is on your manager. If you get along with home then all is good. If the manager is bad then good luck.
工作文化
Able to balance my life and work. Proper training is given and there are a lot of developmental levels of training provided if we get promoted to the advanced role.
优点
desired break outs, vactions, perks
工作文化
- Work-Life balance is Good- Great Work Environment- Competitive Salary & Employee Benefits- Team members & lead should be co-operative- Job Security Concern.
工作文化
You will learn n explore for sure... You will meet the rightful skilled people ... The sad part is, the mentioned variable payout is just a gimmick and you will hardly get 1% of it and the rest 99% goes into accenture Bank...you will have to work for longer durations without any extra pay...job these days is also not so secured...
Working exposure... Career growth
缺点
Long working hours... Less pay n zero varaible payout...cheap politics
工作文化
Accenture is a great place to work for expereinced professionals. If you join as a fresher most of the time you will be assigned support or testing projects. Overall there are many projects here and you will have the flexibility of choosing location but not project.
工作文化
Great place to work! Very considerate management as we were allowed to work on our homes during the COVID-19 pandemic. Truly Human indeed. Hope they can accept me when I try to come back.
工作文化
Good company and work culture.Not every project is a learning project. Not happy with the hike. Job security. Health insurance benefits. Flexible work timings.
No good hike
工作文化
Good Company with Work Culture. Dress Code is Business Formals. Flexible Leaves Policy. Difficult Management.Limited Career Scope.Limited Pay Scale.
工作文化
Career wise, this would be the best company to grow as they have a lot to offer like training and modules for self-study. Salary is also good and the work culture are great. Cant say anymore, just the best.
优点
career growth, great workplace, awesome culture, productivity and good salary
工作文化
Company provides a lot of training and certifications. You will learn a lot and expose yourself to other technology. Benefits include HMO, allowance, 13month pay and perf bonus.
HMO coverage
缺点
Not the usual 9 hrs work.
工作文化
They just care about there deliverables, They don't care about your learning specially when you are a fresher. They can easily blame on you at last that you did not want to learn.
工作文化
Accenture is a great place to start for fresher's and students looking to advance their career. They have an extensive learning program for the students and New grads and they put you in the projects which matches your area of expertise.
工作文化
It was overall good for a starter career. Recommended for fresh grads. Management is not okay especially the old ones. The environment is relaxed but when projects turn into worst esp when it's not your fault, good luck having that paid overtime
优点
Awesome people to work with
Long unpaid overtime, goodluck
工作文化
Great company to learn and grow Nice compensation Flexible work environment Work from home policies Employee friendly policies Awesome work culture