I was on a client contract, and have worked on client site most of my time. Therefore, my outlook directly is tied to the client site. The work is interesting. A lot of web services and custom dev. The project I was on received a wide variety of things to do, so I got my hands on Spring, Angular, and mobile development, both hybrid and native. Overall a great experience and would recommend Accenture to anybody looking for a job.
Best wok life balanceGood hikeVariable bonus is a fakeLot of chance to skill development but manage time is very difficult.Due to high work pressure not easy to balance work life with personal life.Provide very good compensation for skilled, hard working emp...
I really love working in Accenture. I'm a former employee but I don't close doors to go back to that company. It just happened that I have a salary preference that I need for my family.
Free certifications, Performance bonus, Christmas bonus, Ethical culture, Valuable employees, The company itself cares for the people regardless of any management conflicts, Competitive benefits
Not so competetive net pay.
Software Engineer positions
You will learn n explore for sure... You will meet the rightful skilled people ... The sad part is, the mentioned variable payout is just a gimmick and you will hardly get 1% of it and the rest 99% goes into accenture Bank...you will have to work for longer durations without any extra pay...job these days is also not so secured...
Working exposure... Career growth
Long working hours... Less pay n zero varaible payout...cheap politics
Accenture is a great place to work for expereinced professionals. If you join as a fresher most of the time you will be assigned support or testing projects. Overall there are many projects here and you will have the flexibility of choosing location but not project.
Career wise, this would be the best company to grow as they have a lot to offer like training and modules for self-study. Salary is also good and the work culture are great. Cant say anymore, just the best.
career growth, great workplace, awesome culture, productivity and good salary
It was overall good for a starter career. Recommended for fresh grads. Management is not okay especially the old ones. The environment is relaxed but when projects turn into worst esp when it's not your fault, good luck having that paid overtime
Awesome people to work with
Long unpaid overtime, goodluck