Accenture

已找到符合搜索的128条评价查看 20,857 条评论

Partiality based company

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
Worst mngt partiality more and no equal support for each one also less salary and variable pay also no benefits compared to other capitive companies and no work life balance

Good colleagues

缺点

Long hours, less salary and more micro mngt

Stay Away

Accenture has horrible upper management. There's always chaos going on, and is just overall unorganized. Workers are underpaid, and there's a huge turnover rate.

优点

You get to work with big tech clients.

缺点

Lateral promotions where you're promised a pay raise, but will never actually receive one.

Does not care about you

Runaway, you can do better anywhere else. There is no respect for your mental health or your time. You must be strong-willed but even the most level headed, strong-willed person, will not thrive here. They do not care. period. You are number.

优点

Free food, thats about it

缺点

All of it, management, benefits, pay

Good and Highly Professional

Accenture is highly Employee oriented organisation. Accenture is all time loveable company for womens. Accenture respects all employee at same level. Love to work again with Accenture

Employee oriented organisation

No comments

Overall good

I like the environment and management. Workload is more. But when you are under good management it doesn't matter. Enjoying working with Accenture. You can able to learn and grow yourself.

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

工作文化

Good place to work, you can learn a lot

Really nice place to work and there is no end to your learning skills. Management is supportive as long as you work hard. Smart work is well appreciated. Work-life balance is okay.

It is good

Good place to work and many more exposure to work but not in salary matters.. Even it depends on project so this is my thought. Work culture and work environment is good.
工作文化

Productive and fun work place

A place with a lot of work which means more learning and more advancement opportunities. It is a place that help to shape future leaders. Compensation is lacking but good benefits and you cant have it all. It is a great place for people that want to start their career as they will be challenged.

One of the best Company

Accenture is the best Company. They have great transportation team, Work environment is superb, Best canteen, Great Management, I love to work again in Accenture

People engagement

It was very awesome to work at Accenture with lot of engagement activities to the people working there and our ideas on the proces after studying the whole process was initiated and most of the team leads and managers were very motivating.

Accenture的工作

Subject Matter Expert职位
查看更多职位

data manipulation

Data manipulation took place, as I complaint about it but management took revenge & I have been harassed mentally as I reported this issue to HR Mini Pathak but HR took no action against those people. Finally I went to policy team & there I got the desire result. Very bad experience working with Accenture.

优点

Performance bonus twice a year.

缺点

People can do anything to take promotion.

My personal

No work life balance and respect in the organisation, groupies and hypocrite management, your skills are never valued and open door policy is a waste as they never answer your question

Good company

It has been a great experience working with Accenture.. I learned a lot. People there are very helpful in nature. Policies of the company are really good.

Extremely good for freshers

The team I worked with was so close knitted. I enjoyed learning and there was so much opportunity to learn esp new tools and applications. You need to groom yourself by attending all the workshops that Accenture provides. The company would ensure that you "actually" survive outside Accenture.
工作文化

Good

It was good Working with Accenture. We get new things to learn and expand our knowledge. Get to know more about the people management skill. Work fexlibility.
工作文化

Very bad experience of working in Accenture as they are least bothered about there employees

Very poor management with no growth opportunities and bias management at the time of hike. They make you work for more than 15 hours without paying anything for the extra hours.
工作文化

Good

Need to give little prominence on work life balance. One of the best work place and where people will respect you and support you once you are in. I recommend to join Accenture.

Nice

Good company to work with. Also a very professional work environment with not so good management. However good for learning and growing. Thank you....
工作文化

Not organized. No structure.

I can't speak on my experience with Accenture, but with Accenture flex. It's not the same company and has different structure. The project that I'm under is poorly managed. The moral of all their employees are extremely low and the turn over rate is high. I can't speak on any other project the company manages, but all I can speak is about the project that I am under.

Fun Workplace

Fun place to work, Easy to go Management, Focus leadership, Commitment towards work. Flexible working hours. Very nice Customer Portfolio. Competitive salary.

Insecurity

In Accenture I always feel insecure.yes they provide facility like Cab and work place but that iis not sufficient for a employee. Job security is very important but there i don't think so. They don't value employees.

Less Job security