Accenture

按类别评分
已找到符合搜索的6条评价
查看 19,951 条评论
工作文化
Accenture was a consulting firm where you could develop relationships from people in any field as far as consulting, digital media, HR, software development, etc. Accenture is an agency where networking is a must & a highly comfortable environment requiring collaboration.
优点
Welcoming individuals, safe workplace
缺点
Short breaks, no pay if you aren’t present
工作文化
Great Learning opportunities leading to growth as a software engineer.
工作文化
I loved working here. Everyone was very helpful and did not treat me any different because of my age. This was a summer internship, however I had to do actual work and it was a great experience. I love this company.
工作文化
Experience interacting with clients across a diverse range of geographies and industries, variety of projects involving data and financial analysis and economic research, teamwork
工作文化
I prefer not to comment on this work environment due to the fact that it is a temporary internship that is non-paid. However, I have learned more than i have in a day than a semester in a classroom.
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
My internship period in Accenture was only for 2 months. Everybody in the team was quite helpful . I had worked in a bank earlier and the working environment was very different.
查看更多关于Accenture的评论