Accenture

地点
已找到符合搜索的138条评价
查看 20,606 条评论
工作文化
Great company to contract for very friendly, organized work culture, and relaxing workplace. Skilled co-workers always looking to execute and complete tasks in a multi-team working environment -- actively sharing knowledge and strategically collaborating to achieve high quality results.A typical day was exciting, and energetically fueled with enticingly engaging challenges. I would certainly contract with them,again.
Inviting, friendly, knowledgeable
More free food.
工作文化
Great Place to Work, it invest in employees and has high regard for the employee welfare. Great perks too. Generally a very good company to work and grow.
工作文化
Consulting work has its pros and cons based on the project you're working on and the duration. Does give you opportunity to pick up new skills and to work on different projects but you do sometimes need to have strong networking to make those connections.
工作文化
Some projects better than others, along with managers. Networking is key for promotion, and finding projects to work on. Managers of different projects can place an inordinate amoint of pressure to get things done
工作文化
A lot of opportunities to improve and benefits are good. Highly recommended. Been with the company for more than 11 years. The only downside i think is the career progression program used by the company which i believed is not favorable for everyone
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
Great company to work with i have good work life balance and managers used to support me. I had good colleges with good workmanship. I was encouraged and given challenging work to excel my career.
工作文化
Good company to work with. They bring out the best in you and indeed they lovr their employees. I wish I could return to them. Training seminars are available for free.
工作文化
Lots of extracurricular activities to keep you engaged. You are supported by your peers in your line of work. You are encouraged to step up and to explore and widen your knowledge
工作文化
Started my IT career with Accenture and loved it, great environment to learn and grow your skills. Only concern was that work life balance wasn't always great based on the project you worked on.
工作文化
Good work culture Maximum exposure to systems Groomed as PMO Maximum interaction with people globally Inhouse application understanding Inhouse training course
工作文化
Good place to work with good work life balance and opportunity for grown and leadership advancement into leadership roles within each department to advance.
工作文化
Although a typical day here was very busy, the experience working with databases was very beneficial and it taught me how to work quickly and prioritize my tasks
工作文化
Accenture is a global consulting company who believes their people are their assests and the have blue chip benefits as an employee. Accenture is a very professional company .
工作文化
It was good learning experience but very less personal life there. Working hour is long and there is no vacation during the project. Salary also not par with market. No loyalty bonus for old employee.
Good learning environment
缺点
Bad management with big ego
工作文化
Your job is based on what client the company send to. Most of the time is pretty good. But you will never know, sometimes you have to go far away from your home office. That makes the travel time longer.
优点
learn new stuff based on clients
pay is pretty low
工作文化
Very busy but learned a lot. Great team work. The company shows appreciation for employees and staff. Productive and visionary organization. Culture of learning from each other.
工作文化
Good work life balance Very good for female employees Salary Good Management Good Onsite Good Variable Pay Good I enjoyed my tenure HR policies good Overall good company
工作文化
Accenture doesn't concentrate that much with experience hires like me. They'll only put you in a bench without much explanation or guidance. They didn't inform me about the process here, and they didn't teach me how to use the system or websites they used.
The benefits are great
缺点
Experience hires might experience difficulties
工作文化
Since Accenture is a very large employer, one's experience entirely depends on which project one is on and what sort of team one is working with. I've had both good and bad managers--the good ones provided great feedback, direction, and discussed long-term project plans and daily tasks with employees. I didn't see much opportunity for career growth and knowledge growth on the positions I was on, and the positions were not stable--I could be rolled off from one project after 7 months and be forced onto a new, unfamiliar one. Wait times "on the bench" between projects can be long for some people but short for others. Every employee is assigned a career counselor but the CC does not always have meaningful advice to impart. I am looking forward to leaving the employer and IT consulting field soon.
工作文化
Accenture Federal Services was my first "real" job after graduating college. It was a great opportunity and I learned a lot about myself and what I wanted out of my career through them.
工作文化
Accenture gives you a variety of opportunities to choose from. Being given the option to choose which project you want to work on and what technologies you would like to work with is great! It allows you to try different areas within your field which can really help you find your niche.