Accenture

地点
已找到符合搜索的10条评价
查看 20,606 条评论
工作文化
Accenture is very organized and structured consulting company - if you are looking forward to have career in consulting where you can travel the world, Accenture would be the right choice.
工作文化
Great handling capacity Great team work Supporting Managment teamGreat handling capacity Always be Innovative Man power deployment is goodGood environment in workplace
工作文化
I enjoyed working on a project with the transportation industry. Training was done very well and collaboration between teams was efficient. The monthly company retreats or team building days where refreshments and food were provided😁
工作文化
A typical day at work involves helping others and getting the best out of the installed technology. I've learned how Accenture operates and it's not for me. Management is siloed away in thinking and working with lower 'CL' staff. (CL is career level). They love this leveling at Accenture and those who have been successful in gaining a promotion, forget pretty quickly what it was like when they were at that level. No particular workplace culture to speak of, apart from everything being urgent and a priority. Feedback is delivered only when something has gone wrong and there is no sense of positive reinforcement or appreciation of a job/task well done. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning new technologies.
优点
Good nights out, free food/drink.
缺点
Career progression non-existent, office politics play a huge part in day to day, everybody wants to know your business
工作文化
This place does crazy marketing and recruiting efforts at local colleges with flashy videos and exciting talk to lure in new employees. Once hired it’s every man for themself fighting for work, but none of the projects are ever as interesting as the recruiting videos and the culture is a lot worse. I feel like I took a job for something I was not aware of some of the other duties I would have to do. I would not recommend working here.
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
It was great working in Accenture, lots of cross skilling involved. Learning and training management is active and they hire people from outside the organization to train the staff.
Good work enviornment
缺点
Snr management is not professional
工作文化
Yeah its a huge brand which many of us long for to find an opportunity with. Accenture is a Mirage. Once, one finds one's way in, the reality starts to unfold. Its literally a Jungle. No one knows you. No one cares about your personal preferences and problems.
工作文化
Working in that company has really opened my eyes in the real executive word. it has been my stepping stone for my future and my life. it has been a great experience for me.
Good pay
工作文化
I highly recommend Accenture as a first job after college or graduate school. You will learn a lot, be pushed, and if you are talented, the path forward to a promotion is extremely transparent and politics-free. You will, however, have very little control over the type of work that you are staffed on, and in that respect your job satisfaction is extremely luck of the draw. If you have excellent projects, you will have an excellent experience, but the opposite is also true.
优点
Great learning experience, transparent career progression
缺点
Little consideration for career objectives given to staffing process
工作文化
Productive and fun place to work. I have great deal of experience with Web Logic.
查看更多关于Accenture的评论