Accenture的员工点评

查看Accenture的所有点评

工作文化
Productive and fun with a good group culture
Assistant Technology Consultant (离职员工) –  上海市2019年1月23日
we work in harmony, even though it is a fast-paced working environment and we tend to get used to staying late for finishing the work and deliver solutions on time. I gained my project management skills and ERP skills after my internship experience.
优点
free lunches
缺点

Accenture其他员工的点评

工作文化
A creative job which different everyday
Operational Excellence Manager (离职员工) –  Dalian China2019年8月22日
Normally i support multiple deals which in different stages. For new migrated account, need to check operation SLA and propose solution to deliver a stable KPI. For account which we run more than 6 months, series of cost reduction projects should be implement gradually so as to increase company profits. Discuss saving opportunity with team and review continuous improvement projects would be daily agenda. Usually, need to work out any innovation ideas for account-clients for which deal we run stable more than 1 year. extend support to client and make cash benefit.

Discuss with different teams and people in different levels, make people understand and achieve what you want is a challenge. also very good practice to enhance communication skill.

highly respect people is remarkable here.
优点
15 days of annual leaves
缺点
support difference time zones which might be difficult with time lag
Great
Data Analyst and Report Intern (离职员工) –  Beijing2019年3月26日
Loving the culture and the director that I work with is a nice person who knows how to motivate the employees. Although, there are some OT, the benefits are great
公司页面已被认领