Accenture

中国52 条点评
已找到符合搜索的52条评价
查看 19,858 条评论
工作文化
企业文化很好,给员工培训和锻炼的机会,但是薪资真的很低。没法有竞争力。不过作为职场起步来说是OK的。因为职场新人有机会得到系统的而培训,软件硬件都会有,还是很nice的。这些应该也是提升自己职场竞争力很需要的,这点做的非常好。不过在这里要得到升职加薪的机会也是挺渺茫的。外来的和尚好念经
工作文化
Accenture provides a lot structure and framework training which helped me a lot in the future career. The best career life I had so far is working at Accenture. I got opportunities to work in a lot multinational projects and improved myself
优点
Great learning place and experience gain
Slower career growth
工作文化
Es una empresa para empezar, pero sus condiciones, unido a la escasa opción de promoción interna y el ambiente humano del proyecto en el que estoy me hace querer buscar lugares nuevo donde desarrollarme más satisfactoriamente a nivel personal y profesional.
工作文化
Companies looking for consultancy service are usually confused with different voices from different information sources. And they don't know who should be trusted. So consultancy is process of building trust with your client.
Accenture wins projects with trust rather than capability, and it asks much more that its worth.

Accenture was a partnership company and later turned to be an operation company. But the current operation still maintain the partnership style. This compromises the whole operation.

Bureaucracy everywhere

Employees are leveled.
工作文化
very good company with many proactive employees and good job culture. it is really a good environment for young people to learn and to improve. development is rapid and have change to touch extensive area.
good culture
a little bit long hours
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
i had a great internship experience in Accenture, and i love the their company culture. we need to have class like work ethical every two weeks.
工作文化
Accenture is a renowned consulting company and has very good management. It has mature company culture and most employees are talented, well-educated and well-behaved. It was a pleasant experience working in Accenture.
working with talented people
limited promotion room
工作文化
engaging and challenging work environment,need to think creatively. High potential for the task you did. Over time work is quit often
工作文化
As an intern and part of the project management team, the first thing on a work day is to check project progress, have a overall understanding of the process, then report to the manager. Then usually need to do a PPT for consulting director, and they would use this to report to the client.

The hardest part is to improve working efficiency. In an consulting company, problems and requirements occurs everyday, you need to address the problem as soon as possible to satisfy your client.
Creative thinking environment
Intense
工作文化
A lot of intelligent people to work with, nice people too, easy access to training opportunities, fast paced working environment.
优点
Free coffees, nice and smart people
工作文化
- Learned a lot about the management consulting industry during the internship
- New challenges everyday, and you are able to have the resources to solve the problem

- Colleagues are always willing to help
工作文化
Worked mainly on an application for Astra-Zeneca, a British-Swedish pharmaceutical company. A typical work day was usually around 10 hours. There was usually a lot of work to be done but the experience was truly educational and interesting.
工作文化
Good company to work with. One need to network a lot in order to grow. Management and work culture is excellent, but finding work / life balance is a bit difficult.
工作文化
co-workers are very nice people, and culture is good.
the most enjoyable part of the job is after helping people, you feel happy.
工作文化
Have worked for almost 10 years. We have re-organized 7 times now and there is a lack of clear vision and road map of our work and what we are working towards. We used to work on projects all the time, now we have been cut off so the PMO can staff everything. Good access to larger Fortune 500 clients but work tempo is high and meetings late at night are a must.
优点
Telemuting, Strong virtual team working, vacation time
缺点
Entrenched midlevel managment, lack of vision in our department
Team work highly needed
over working

Projects vary

Intense but comfortable working environment

Employees backgrounds vary

Overall a good company to work for
工作文化
Well-organized company with well-organized project teams.
Interns get noticed.

I gained my skills of contacting team members with emails and also practiced my programming skills.
工作文化
The work is organized in a matrix fashion, which allow you to explore many different projects while developing your expertise.

The people there are smart and polite.
工作文化
I worked in the Internal IT department as an intern. The most rewarding part of my internship was being able to learn from my colleagues who are very skilled in what they do. However, I wish I had more opportunity to interact with employees from other departments. It seems like each department is very segregated and the office space layout does not promote communication.
优点
Free massages in the office
Small office space
工作文化
When I worked in Accenture, I was in charged of doing research about major players in TTP industry in China. So I followed the successful case of Alibaba. Some of the information is online available and clear, like the development path of its TTP platform, the services they offered, etc. But some of information is not, which brings great challenge to me. So in those several days,I contacted the customer service of Alibaba, I inquired them about any information I need such as the monitoring methods for the money put into this platform, the characters of their online financial products.
工作文化
Accenture is a good place for me to search out specific goal for my career,and its tensive working environment enable me to tackle more real problems.
公司页面已被认领