Accenture点评

已找到符合搜索的44条评价 查看 16,588 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
工作文化
Good
Global Procurement Operations Process Owner (在职员工) –  China2016年6月1日
A lot of intelligent people to work with, nice people too, easy access to training opportunities, fast paced working environment.
优点
Free coffees, nice and smart people
Great Experience
Business Strategy Intern (离职员工) –  Shanghai, China2016年4月27日
- Learned a lot about the management consulting industry during the internship
- New challenges everyday, and you are able to have the resources to solve the problem
- Colleagues are always willing to help
工作文化
An engaging and dynamic working environment that motivated employees to perform.
Summer Internship(Assigned to Astra-Zeneca team) (离职员工) –  上海市2016年3月1日
Worked mainly on an application for Astra-Zeneca, a British-Swedish pharmaceutical company. A typical work day was usually around 10 hours. There was usually a lot of work to be done but the experience was truly educational and interesting.
Great team
Technology Consulting Manager (在职员工) –  Shanghai2015年12月1日
Good company to work with. One need to network a lot in order to grow. Management and work culture is excellent, but finding work / life balance is a bit difficult.
friendly workplace
Helpdesk (离职员工) –  Shanghai, China2015年9月24日
co-workers are very nice people, and culture is good.
the most enjoyable part of the job is after helping people, you feel happy.
工作文化
Used to be lots of opportunities
Associate Manager (在职员工) –  上海市, C232015年9月23日
Have worked for almost 10 years. We have re-organized 7 times now and there is a lack of clear vision and road map of our work and what we are working towards. We used to work on projects all the time, now we have been cut off so the PMO can staff everything. Good access to larger Fortune 500 clients but work tempo is high and meetings late at night are a must.
优点
Telemuting, Strong virtual team working, vacation time
缺点
Entrenched midlevel managment, lack of vision in our department
Time assuming
Intern - Finance Department (离职员工) –  北京市, C222015年6月16日
Team work highly needed
over working
Projects vary
Intense but comfortable working environment
Employees backgrounds vary
Overall a good company to work for
Intern at Beijing Office
Intern (Technical Consultant) (离职员工) –  北京市, C222015年3月27日
Well-organized company with well-organized project teams.
Interns get noticed.
I gained my skills of contacting team members with emails and also practiced my programming skills.
工作文化
Steep learning curve, intelligent environment, nice people
Management Consulting Analyst Intern (离职员工) –  上海市2015年3月13日
The work is organized in a matrix fashion, which allow you to explore many different projects while developing your expertise.

The people there are smart and polite.
工作文化
Little interaction with other colleagues
Local Technical Support Intern (离职员工) –  上海市, C232015年3月3日
I worked in the Internal IT department as an intern. The most rewarding part of my internship was being able to learn from my colleagues who are very skilled in what they do. However, I wish I had more opportunity to interact with employees from other departments. It seems like each department is very segregated and the office space layout does not promote communication.
优点
Free massages in the office
Small office space
Intensive and fast-paced place
Consultant Intern (离职员工) –  北京市, C222015年1月23日
When I worked in Accenture, I was in charged of doing research about major players in TTP industry in China. So I followed the successful case of Alibaba. Some of the information is online available and clear, like the development path of its TTP platform, the services they offered, etc. But some of information is not, which brings great challenge to me. So in those several days,I contacted the customer service of Alibaba, I inquired them about any information I need such as the monitoring methods for the money put into this platform, the characters of their online financial products.
tensive
Management Trainee (离职员工) –  Guangzhou2015年1月14日
Accenture is a good place for me to search out specific goal for my career,and its tensive working environment enable me to tackle more real problems.
Great working culture
Intern Analyst (离职员工) –  北京市, C222014年8月27日
People in Accenture are excellent, both in life and in work. Even an intern, you could learn a lot.
Get some valuable experience
Technology Consulting, Manager (离职员工) –  Beijing2014年8月20日
smart co-workers,
methodology,
work under big pressure.

SOA, EAI, OSB.

Project management.
工作文化
Good to work abroad (China)
RTR Process Analysis & Thailand Delivery Lead (离职员工) –  Dalian, Lioning, China2014年7月19日
Benefit to work here is I learn how to work with the big company which is has many rules and regulation.
Company trip and reward
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1报告
工作文化
suitable for the new graduation
Accountant (离职员工) –  Dalian China2014年6月26日
it is my first job after graduation. the management team is really considerable for those new graduations. show yourself and you will have the level you deserve.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1 1报告
Excellent Company in consulting business
SAP SCM Consultant (离职员工) –  Beijing, China2014年6月19日
I was worked at Accenture as an SAP SCM Consultant and participated 2 huge SAP implementation project. The company have a strong management skills to control the big projects which involved over 100 people and 10 company. I did my part very well and we successfully finished the projects on time and budgets.
Consulting manager (在职员工) –  Beijing2014年2月26日
Accenture is a great place to work. But sometime it is hard to find balance between your work and life.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1 3报告
工作文化
good environment, friendly work mates
Internship (离职员工) –  ShangHai2014年1月25日
From May 2013 to August 2013
 Responsible for deploying and managing the version of system for developing team
 Wrote test scripts, prepare testing data and execute testing script for SIT Team
 Designed a suitable database relational schema for the system based on the data relationship
 Reported and tracked defects and wrote log to record them
 In charge of communication with developer about development process and user research process.
 Assisted developer to control the whole design style and proposed my own opinions.
 Conducted feasibility testing by relevant assessment methods.
 Wrote project development document
 Helped project manager to manage development schedule
Co-workers: AstraZeneca
Hardest part: deploying and managing the version of system for developing team
most enjoyable part of the job: can work with so many talent work mates.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1报告
Great company
Senior strategy consulting Associate (离职员工) –  上海市, C232013年12月6日
Mentorship to support career development

Good welfare and job security
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2报告