Accenture

地点
已找到符合搜索的55条评价
查看 20,258 条评论
工作文化
企业文化很好,给员工培训和锻炼的机会,但是薪资真的很低。没法有竞争力。不过作为职场起步来说是OK的。因为职场新人有机会得到系统的而培训,软件硬件都会有,还是很nice的。这些应该也是提升自己职场竞争力很需要的,这点做的非常好。不过在这里要得到升职加薪的机会也是挺渺茫的。外来的和尚好念经
工作文化
I worked in the Internal IT department as an intern. The most rewarding part of my internship was being able to learn from my colleagues who are very skilled in what they do. However, I wish I had more opportunity to interact with employees from other departments. It seems like each department is very segregated and the office space layout does not promote communication.
优点
Free massages in the office
缺点
Small office space
工作文化
When I worked in Accenture, I was in charged of doing research about major players in TTP industry in China. So I followed the successful case of Alibaba. Some of the information is online available and clear, like the development path of its TTP platform, the services they offered, etc. But some of information is not, which brings great challenge to me. So in those several days,I contacted the customer service of Alibaba, I inquired them about any information I need such as the monitoring methods for the money put into this platform, the characters of their online financial products.
工作文化
Accenture is a good place for me to search out specific goal for my career,and its tensive working environment enable me to tackle more real problems.
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
People in Accenture are excellent, both in life and in work. Even an intern, you could learn a lot.
工作文化
smart co-workers, methodology, work under big pressure. SOA, EAI, OSB. Project management.
工作文化
Benefit to work here is I learn how to work with the big company which is has many rules and regulation.
优点
Company trip and reward
缺点
工作文化
it is my first job after graduation. the management team is really considerable for those new graduations. show yourself and you will have the level you deserve.
工作文化
I was worked at Accenture as an SAP SCM Consultant and participated 2 huge SAP implementation project. The company have a strong management skills to control the big projects which involved over 100 people and 10 company. I did my part very well and we successfully finished the projects on time and budgets.
工作文化
Accenture is a great place to work. But sometime it is hard to find balance between your work and life.
工作文化
From May 2013 to August 2013  Responsible for deploying and managing the version of system for developing team  Wrote test scripts, prepare testing data and execute testing script for SIT Team  Designed a suitable database relational schema for the system based on the data relationship  Reported and tracked defects and wrote log to record them  In charge of communication with developer about development process and user research process.  Assisted developer to control the whole design style and proposed my own opinions.  Conducted feasibility testing by relevant assessment methods.  Wrote project development document  Helped project manager to manage development schedule Co-workers: AstraZeneca Hardest part: deploying and managing the version of system for developing team most enjoyable part of the job: can work with so many talent work mates.
工作文化
Mentorship to support career development Good welfare and job security
工作文化
The most enjoyable part is the business trip to Japan. We went to the customer site to learn and transfer their processes. That was a tough time, but it also made me more knowledgable.
工作文化
consulting company is sometime like a school, all the hard word will pay off.
工作文化
Worked as an intern in Accenture Beijing. I learned a lot during the internship and all my colleagues were very nice and excellent. The PMs were the biggest attraction for me. Things you learned from them were more than work.
查看更多关于Accenture的评论