Accor点评

已找到符合搜索的10条评价 查看 1,772 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
busy
Business Center Clerk (离职员工) –  南京市2018年5月31日
It is a busy and well paid place to work in, they have very friendly staff and highly returned regulars dinning there. The only disadvantaged part would be the unclear tips share, otherwise it is all good.
higher quality hotel
Secretary to Department (离职员工) –  Beijing2018年5月24日
Sofitel is a higher quality five star luxury hotel in the French style. I had worked in the management team for one year, the job required a manager or secretary with professional administration quality and skills on organised the daily work, cooperate with other department in the daily communication.
passion is key
executive chef (在职员工) –  foshan2017年11月21日
A typical day at work start by reviewing past cost/revenue/profit as well as customer satisfaction. from there review forecast and organize accordingly with team menbers in or other department. insure HACCP standard are well practiced as well as guest and colleagues safety.arrange recruitment and schedulling. menu/costing creation as well as training.meet guest and do promo if necessary.
Ambiente de trabajo bueno
Guest Relations Manager, Graduate Program (离职员工) –  hangzhou2017年8月1日
Gestión del hotel por parte de la propiedad es pésima, se salva por los pelos gracias a Accor.
Company culture
General Manager (离职员工) –  Jinan, Shandong, P.R.2017年5月15日
The Values and ACCOR Hotels culture was fully applied in the hotel. Equally Sofitel service standards were implemented aiming to get guest satisfaction.
Bel Hôtel 5 étaoiles
Guest Relation agent (stage) (离职员工) –  Guangzhou2017年3月10日
La direction ne prend pas soin des employés, manque de communication entre les collègues et manque de reconnaissance sur les employés.
工作文化
Good international company with many opportunities
E-commerce International Manager (离职员工) –  Xian2017年2月15日
Enjoyed working with passion-driven people and active staff members in team-building activities. Great way to learn more Chinese and get to know the Chinese culture.
工作文化
a good platform for the hospitality intern
Front desk cashier (离职员工) –  Chongqing, China2015年3月7日
I like my program----hospitality and tourism management, so I look forward to combining learned knowledge with practice. During my internship at Sofitel Hotel, I learned a lot of things, like greeting the guests, the computer system and problem-solving. It is a big platform for me, I learned from my supervisor and duty managers and also from trainers and colleagues. I worked hard, like to do work with others and always worked on time. I have experience of the front desk at the Sofitel Hotel in China, so I am very familiar with the process of the front office service. In that time, I got 30 guests to sign up for our loyalty membership, collected 50 guest satisfaction surveys and made the up-selling reach to over 10,000 RMB (equivalent 2000 CAD) per month. I am able to deal with the relationship between the customers and colleagues. I am interested in the culture of Sofitel Hotel. I believe the reputation, management, and culture one hotel has, it can cultivate an excellent employee. I am appreciate for gaining experiences at there.
优点
envirnment, management, leaders
缺点
locker room
PRODUCTIVE WORK,NICE STAFF, HARMONIOUS ATMOSPHERE,
Front Desk Agent, Concierge Greeter, Secretary (离职员工) –  NO,988, GUANGZHOUDADAOZHONG, GUANGZHOU,CHINA2014年1月19日
I WILL BE COMPETITIVE WITH SIMILAR WORK.I REALLY LOVE TO WORK WITH AND FOR THE PEOPLE BECAUSE SOMEHOW HARMONIOUS HUMAN CONNECTION DURING MY WORK AND SERVICE MAKE ME HAPPY AND COMPLETE, I LOVE TO LISTEN TO THEIR STORY, THEIR NEEDS, THEIR FANCY IDEAS AND SO ON.THEREFORE I CHERISH EVERY MOMENTS WITH ALL THESE NICE PEOPLE.

WORKING IN A FIVE-STAR HOTEL WITH INTERNATIONAL BRAND CAN ALWAYS TEACH YOU THE MOST APPROPRIATE WAY TO PROVIDE YOUR SERVICES, WHICH WILL, ON THE OTHER HAND, TRAIN YOU A ELEGANT PERSON. HOWEVER, WORKING ,FOR SMALL ONES, WILL YOU KNOW BETTER HOW TO DEAL WITH MULTIPLE TASKS, YOU BECOME MORE FLEXIBLE. NEVERTHELESS, I WILL LOVE TO TRY A JOB IN OTHER FIELD SUCH AS MALLS, STORES, CAFE, RESTAURANT AND SO ON.

BUT THE HARDEST PART OF THE JOB IS HOTEL GENERALLY LOOK DOWN UPON STAFF IN FRONT LINE SERVING, SO THEY CAN NOT PROVIDE ENOUGH BENEFITS FOR STAFF. THEREFORE, PEOPLE LIKE ME JOIN THE TEAM BUT HAVE TO WORK TOO MUCH, TOO HARD WITH TOO LITTLE SALARY,UNTIL THEY CANNOT AFFORD THAT AND LEAVE.IN FACT, MOST
LUXURY HOTELS IN CHINA HAVE THESE PROBLEM, IT'S JUST VERY DIFFERENT IN PEOPLE'S OPINION FROM DIFFERENT TYPES OF WORK IN CHINA. I HOPE AUSTRALIAN EMPLOYERS TREAT US THE SAME AND RESPECT US MORE.
优点