Adidas点评

已找到符合搜索的9条评价 查看 3,304 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
Learned a lot
Data Analyst Intern (离职员工) –  上海市2019年3月23日
Working as an intern at Adidas helped me to learn much more than I expected. I was trained to be able to solve problems on my own and be responsible for any result I give. I also learned to communicate with any people that can help me and work with a group of people.
工作文化
Good
Analyst Intern (离职员工) –  Guangzhou, China2019年3月23日
During the internship, I enjoyed the fair and competitive working environment and the nice colleague relationship. Adidas is a good company worth dedicating yourself.
Excellent experience
Marketing Intern (离职员工) –  Shanghai2018年11月5日
Fast learning skills, carefulness, strong sense of responsibility, logical thinking, creativeness, team spirit, multi-task capability and communication skills have been developed from this internship.
• Managing product information in adidas system
• Conducting sales report
• Building product boards
• Managing and tracking samples
• Conducting consumer researches and competitor researches independently
Accessories designer assistant
Accessories Designer (离职员工) –  上海市2017年12月22日
I was the Assistant of Accessories Designer in ADIDAS which located in China, Shanghai. I just worked a few months in ADIDAS as my First Internship. I had learn a lot about the Sports Accessories by helping the Designer did some research before We launched a new Accessory collection, choosing the materials, the details (water proof zipper, buttons, etc)
Free Lunch
from 10am - 6pm
工作文化
Good experence for china retail
Director of VM planning (离职员工) –  Shanghai2017年4月9日
Good team with Strong China Culture company.
Strong team spirit.
工作文化
experience company culture of a multinational company
QC senior supervisor (离职员工) –  上海市2016年10月30日
do quality inspection onsite in factories, develop communication with different suppliers, the most enjoyable part is to improve the quality of company's products.
优点
two day week end. working experience in a big company
缺点
complex personal relationship in a big company
工作文化
Fun and work-life balanced company
Key Account Assistant Manager (离职员工) –  shanghai2016年4月1日
My daily routine job is analyzing customer's business and maintaining good relationship with them.
I've learned lots about the people soft skill in my daily working.
Management are quite open to all the opinions and they are very smart and forward thinkers.
Co-workers are very friendly and they are all great team members.
The hardest part is to find the convincing reason about the drop in sales, not some general reasons.
The most enjoyable part is the working environment.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1报告
工作文化
good working experience with designers and marketing team
Apparel Developer (离职员工) –  Shanghai China2012年6月21日
Typical day at work
--- Get the production developing information form desinger;
---- Work in company software wo create fabric and material download;
---- Prepare production worksheet with Illustrate;
---- Hand-out the detail to manufactuerer accoirng to the calendar;
--- Following all details during sample developing and resolve any problems happened;
--- Get the quoation for every model and negotiating the price with manufacturer model by model to get good margin;
--- Checking the sample before fitting meeting and make sure everything is good;
---- Arragne fitting meeting with designer and hand-out to manufacturer and following up the correction on futurer samples;
--- Control the quality of graphic printing, embroidery etc. and association quality;

During working Adidas China, have more good sense on garment fitting and design.

The hardest part in work is to get the good margin for every model;

The most enjoyable part in job is working with designers to developing the sample from paper to real garment, and when the merchandiser is hanging in store, it is really excited and satisfied.
优点
the bouns at end of the year
chines social welfare