Agilent

已找到符合搜索的9条评价
查看 653 条评论
团队中美印跨国,效率比起中国同行略低,工作氛围很好,同事关系也很融洽,属于以前的行业独角兽,但是行业本身在走下坡路,大势所趋
工作文化
It has been a very fruitful 5+ years working in Agilent, from both Company and my own perspective. I was able to use what I have gained from my previous compliance jobs and litigation work, in a smaller organization, which is more focused and to the point. The hardest part of the job was every company has different culture especially in "compliance" area, which added lots of challenges and FUN.
工作文化
Nice office environment and facilities,
Overtime is not encouraged but people work hard there..

Generally friendly relationships between co-workers, good for graduates with pharma/chemistry/engineering background
ERICSSON
Ericsson provides services, products and other solutions for equipment such as cellphones, software and wireless technology.

good training
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
Very well organized infra-structure between each department.
Abundant self-training resources.

A lot of exposure to other countries/regions.
优点
Excellent infra-structure
缺点
n/a
工作文化
I got a lot of knowledge there. I could learn so much from the conference every week and could get help from them.

The software version will upgrade in every 3 months. Also the instrument mode will upgrade. That will enlarge my know-how.
工作文化
A very good company that all the engineers are very professional and diligent.
We also have "Little Scientist" program that engineers participate to facilitate pupils to design experiments and improve practical experiences.
优点
High profile employees
缺点
To some extent, the company is controlled by Wall Street.
工作文化
I'm an early bird. I come and deal emails from the US or UK with a cup of tea in a quiet office area. After workmates coming, we start meeting or talking or sharing insights. Then I focus on my works and collaborate with others.
工作文化
In this company I learned how to build mobile device with a group of engineering partners. Also it is a professional technical development environment.
查看更多关于Agilent的评论