Alibaba

已找到符合搜索的13条评价
查看 29 条评论
加班,HR权势太大,不尊重员工。校招招的人少,体验差。我反正是已经把阿里拉黑了,此生不再考虑。如果可能,我还想完全弃用阿里系产品。祝阿里活不过101年
工作文化
in my department, it needed overtime working all the time. sometimes, the work procedure made people crasy, but overall it is a relatively good place to work
工作文化
Great place to technical boost skills. People here are very diligent and result oriented. And good architecture design as well as clean code are greatly valued here as well.
工作文化
- Manage Indian, Indonesian, Russian market site with unique innovative insights to increase the number of times customers will view ads.
- Work closely with designers to improve sponsor custom content to meet unique consumer needs and thus increase clicking rates.
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
Investigated and resolved customer inquiries and complaints in timely and empathetic manner. Handled all customer relations issues in gracious manner and in accordance with company policies.
工作文化
Most of the employee over worked and feel exhausted, But the culture incentivize employee lose the balance between work and life.
And most of the important promotions encourage worker to stay at office over the night
工作文化
Work and work to get the job done, to make more sales, earn more and achieve more. After you can make more money than simply hired, you would konw it is a really great experience.
优点
Pay
缺点
Pressure
工作文化
Working in Alibaba is very exciting , people in here are open and collaborative. Alibaba is a innovative internet company with group of high engaged employees, a great company to work with!
工作文化
When you worked in Alibaba company, you can feel the power of the group leaders, they always are professional and managed all the things well-organized.
工作文化
Help with meeting signature, giving out meal coupons and to show people around the 5K cloud computer room. Help kids with their homework, explain for the Students Art Exhibition.
工作文化
I used to work from 9:30am - 6:00pm, five days a week.
I worked there for more than four months from April till August, 2016.

I worked on TEE(Trusted Execution Environment) which can improve the security of mobile phone, and I learnt a lot of things about mobile security and also improved my coding skills.

My co-workers were very good at these areas in this job and they were also very funny when we went to lunch together.

In all, my workplace was very productive and a great place to work.
工作文化
alibaba is a great company that I have ever join. People here, the city, the boss, and our co operators are all helpful. I really like my one year life there
工作文化
As an intern, I do not have much workload. However, most people in Alibaba work hard to do things.
People are very friendly to each other and I enjoyed my time there.
查看更多关于Alibaba的评论