Alibaba点评

已找到符合搜索的12条评价 查看 22 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
工作文化
Great place to technical boost skills
Senior Software Architect (在职员工) –  Hangzhou, China2019年5月15日
Great place to technical boost skills. People here are very diligent and result oriented. And good architecture design as well as clean code are greatly valued here as well.
工作文化
Will give you fair job with internship
Data Analyst (离职员工) –  Guangzhou2019年5月15日
- Manage Indian, Indonesian, Russian market site with unique innovative insights to increase the number of times customers will view ads.
- Work closely with designers to improve sponsor custom content to meet unique consumer needs and thus increase clicking rates.
工作文化
I have very good time with Alibaba
Customer service (离职员工) –  Shandong, China2019年4月19日
Investigated and resolved customer inquiries and complaints in timely and empathetic manner. Handled all customer relations issues in gracious manner and in accordance with company policies.
加班,HR权势太大
Operation and Maintenance Engineer (离职员工) –  北京市2018年8月17日
加班,HR权势太大,不尊重员工。校招招的人少,体验差。我反正是已经把阿里拉黑了,此生不再考虑。如果可能,我还想完全弃用阿里系产品。祝阿里活不过101年
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2报告
工作文化
not a comfortable place to work
China, front-end developer (离职员工) –  杭州市2018年6月10日
Most of the employee over worked and feel exhausted, But the culture incentivize employee lose the balance between work and life.
And most of the important promotions encourage worker to stay at office over the night
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2 1报告
Productive experience
Partner (离职员工) –  宁波市2018年3月6日
Work and work to get the job done, to make more sales, earn more and achieve more. After you can make more money than simply hired, you would konw it is a really great experience.
优点
Pay
缺点
Pressure
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1报告
A really competitive company
Customer Data Recorder and Analyst (离职员工) –  杭州市2017年10月18日
When you worked in Alibaba company, you can feel the power of the group leaders, they always are professional and managed all the things well-organized.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 4 1报告
工作文化
Good
Volunteer (离职员工) –  杭州市2017年10月2日
Help with meeting signature, giving out meal coupons and to show people around the 5K cloud computer room. Help kids with their homework, explain for the Students Art Exhibition.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2 1报告
my workplace was great
Software Developer (离职员工) –  Beijing,China2016年10月13日
I used to work from 9:30am - 6:00pm, five days a week.
I worked there for more than four months from April till August, 2016.
I worked on TEE(Trusted Execution Environment) which can improve the security of mobile phone, and I learnt a lot of things about mobile security and also improved my coding skills.
My co-workers were very good at these areas in this job and they were also very funny when we went to lunch together.
In all, my workplace was very productive and a great place to work.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1 1报告
Great Chinese company
Engineer (离职员工) –  杭州2015年10月26日
alibaba is a great company that I have ever join. People here, the city, the boss, and our co operators are all helpful. I really like my one year life there
这篇点评对您有用吗? 4报告
Great company culture
Software Engineer Intern (离职员工) –  Hangzhou2014年11月2日
As an intern, I do not have much workload. However, most people in Alibaba work hard to do things.
People are very friendly to each other and I enjoyed my time there.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 7报告