Amazon.com点评

已找到符合搜索的13条评价 查看 33,524 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
工作文化
Good company culture and leadership principle really valuable
Manager Software Development (离职员工) –  北京市2019年3月4日
I love the culture of Amazon, work hard, work smart, hun fun and make history. Besides that, the leadership principles and hiring, performance review process taught me a lot during 5.5 yrs working with Amazon
工作文化
It depends on your manager
Content Developer/Program Manager I (离职员工) –  Beijing, China2018年6月4日
If you are lucky and get a good manager, you can be very satisfied with the job. However, if you are unlucky, your boss also can be very mean to you. Very unfortunately I had a bad boss who got tons of bad feedback from all the team. 5 of her staffs quit because they couldn't stand her. Even so she is still working for Amazon for the 6th year. No one is going to deal with a mean-boss-situation.

You may have to work overtime or on call during nights and weekends, depends on your team. If an urgent request comes out of your office hour, it would be hard to say no to the request. And you may get a lot of these requests.

The career development really depends on your role. Amazon change their business and focus quickly. If your role happens to be important to the road map of your team, you will have a lot of opportunities to promote yourself. Otherwise it would be difficult to get a raise.
工作文化
Very unique working culture and plenty of new learning
Senior Manager (在职员工) –  Shenzhen2017年9月24日
Work proactively and gain trust from the leadership and the peers. Accept ambiguous and fast pace working environment
Creativity and customer friendliness
Unclear business direction
Great company
Site Merchandiser Associate (离职员工) –  CN2017年3月29日
This is my first time to take intern in a company. Amazon is such a great Internet company since its wonderful work environment, nice colleague. My manager is always full of patience to teach me some techniques during job. I acquired so much job skills.
Free coffee and tea.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1报告
工作文化
Poor Management. Very poor.
Software Development Engineer II (在职员工) –  北京市2016年12月12日
I was forced to move to another team the first 4 hours joining the company following a 4 round "team match". Marketplace team have no ambition towards technologies. Heavily driven by business.

Extreme poor management. Some older SDEs write no code, join no spring planning meeting or operation meetings but distributes commands to new joiners. Managers do nothing to stop it.

Talent guys left the team/company one by one.
工作文化
Amazon is a great place to work
Visual Designer (离职员工) –  Beijing China2016年4月13日
Amazon is a great place for anyone who is driven. There is a wealth of information and knowledge. This really is a company for self starters who is comfortable and looking to drive their own career path.
工作坏境轻松,沟通效率高,善于分享
培训较多
流程复杂,工作效率低
这篇点评对您有用吗? 3报告
工作文化
It's my first internship experience as software engineer
Software Development Engineer Intern (离职员工) –  Xi'an2015年8月10日
It's just a summer internship so we don't have too much pressure. In general, the management process is good here and the people here are very nice.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 8 1报告
工作文化
The culture is not appealing
Intern (离职员工) –  Beijing, China2015年6月22日
The morale is low, turnover is high, and the management team obviously does not know how to operate effectively in China.
一家快速变化的科技公司
这篇点评对您有用吗? 3 1报告
工作比较顺心。
Reliability Engineer Intern (在职员工) –  C232013年10月15日
首先:公司的每个人都很nice,对于实习生,他们并不是那种瞧不上的态度,而是对于我的每一个问题都很乐意去耐心解答,让我从这些成功人士身上学会了谦谦有礼;
其次:公司的每一个人都很尊重我,虽然我只是一个小小的实习生,但是他们把我当成一个独立的员工对待,很认真隆重的把我介绍给每一个工作中可能会涉及到的人,请大家多多指导我的实习,我觉得自己很有存在感。
这篇点评对您有用吗? 3 3报告
It's OK here
SDEII (在职员工) –  Beijing China2013年5月10日
Maintain and develop components assigned.
Have time to learn skill/knowledge you're interested in , such as AWS service SDK and so on.
Free to show yourself.
缺点
Management is not good enough.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1报告