Amazon.com的员工点评

查看Amazon.com的所有点评

工作文化
It depends on your manager
Content Developer/Program Manager I (离职员工) –  Beijing, China2018年6月4日
If you are lucky and get a good manager, you can be very satisfied with the job. However, if you are unlucky, your boss also can be very mean to you. Very unfortunately I had a bad boss who got tons of bad feedback from all the team. 5 of her staffs quit because they couldn't stand her. Even so she is still working for Amazon for the 6th year. No one is going to deal with a mean-boss-situation.

You may have to work overtime or on call during nights and weekends, depends on your team. If an urgent request comes out of your office hour, it would be hard to say no to the request. And you may get a lot of these requests.

The career development really depends on your role. Amazon change their business and focus quickly. If your role happens to be important to the road map of your team, you will have a lot of opportunities to promote yourself. Otherwise it would be difficult to get a raise.

Amazon.com其他员工的点评

工作文化
A right place to help you grow up
Supply Chain Execution Business Analyst Intern (离职员工) –  北京市2019年8月18日
I joined in Amazon as an intern,I received a lot of guidance from my mentor and manager. They helped me to know what exactly is suitable for me despite daily working content.
Decent but not enough
Entry Level (在职员工) –  1400 E 10 mile2019年7月25日
They offer 3 days a week which isn’t enough. It’s really easy to hurt yourself here. Plus it’s hot as ever no air conditioning barely fans. They do not offer Human Resources over night and the HR rep they do have is not reliable.
公司页面已被认领