Anthropologie

3.5工作-生活平衡

排序方式

是否有帮助评分时间
正在显示唯一的评价

Typical day included working the sales floor, restocking, keeping operations running smoothly.

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the customer. The customer feeling confident and beautiful is the main goal in our sales.

Great health benefits, one hour breaks for an 8 hour shift

缺点

working weekends, but that is typical with retail
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Super loving and caring workplace.

A very nice job, not tiring, not stressful. Customers and management were respectful and kind. Everyone was there to help you and support you in training. There was a camaraderie between employees and management, this made for a very peaceful and organized workplace.

very flexible scheduling

part time work is only 90 days of work
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Productive and fun workplace!

I enjoyed my time here. Great leadership and flexible scheduling! I made many friends working here and the clientele was friendly. There was opportunity for growth with the company.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Good place to work if youre just starting out

great job the people were nice and that was why i really enjoyed working here. It was typical in the sense that its like most other retail jobs. however during Christmas it would get manic

Fun workplace

It is fun to work there- seeing and helping with the decor. However the management is too much “pick me” and are rude. They have favorites. It’s good for a first job though.

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

Not the best place to work

I've worked at 2 stores in 2 different states and I had similar experiences at both. The managers and staff were not welcoming, there was always pressure to keep purchasing their clothes to wear to work, but the hourly pay was so low that purchasing one item with an employee discount would still cost my entire shift's paycheck. If you're bored don't need money, then maybe this would be an ok job because even with the employee discount you basically net $0.

only 15 minute lunch break
这篇点评对您有用吗?

part time job good for students or side job

fun work place environment. great for college students looking for a part time job. depending on management team can be a great place to work. customers can be rude, but that's part of working retail.

employee discount 60% off

缺点

very few hours available for work

Fun but ignored

Great place to work, great discounts, great staff (usually) but do not expect the managers to listen to issues you are seeing. A lot of work for minimal pay but that’s retail
这篇点评对您有用吗?

What is the best part of working at the company?Great support, wonderful products, fun and helpful staff What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Busy during holiday season. Lots moving partsWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Positive, professional, helpfulWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?Great customers. Fun place to work
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Great environment, great people!

Working at Anthro is fast paced, and there is never a reason to be bored! Holiday seasons are crazy and it takes a lot of willpower not to spend half your paycheck there, but workload expectations are typically clear enough that stress is manageable. The people at my location are great, and upper management is very sweet and supportive (especially in context of scheduling, dealing with limited resources, and striving for a low-drama environment). The work can be hard with it being a high-traffic area, but given the right people and a high collective work ethic, this is overall a wonderful place to be!

Great Job, Horrible Management

The work life is fun with customers and fellow coworkers. The pay is not enough for the amount of work managers do. District and Regional managers come to the store a few times a year but make decisions for the stores and what they think is best having no idea what really goes on. People who are not qualified get promoted over other candidates. They need to clean house with upper management and it would be a better company.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Fast-paced especially around the holidays but they have supportive friendly workers and managers willing to help you learn. Flexible hours and great employee discount, but very short breaks.

Great team and environment

The management is wonderful as are most of the associates. Clientele is friendly and understanding for the most part. The products, merchandising, and store itself are beautiful.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Fun workplace, easy job, but don't expect much more...

Not a bad job, depending on what you want out of it. Good employee discount, but high turnover and little/no opportunity for a raise. If you do have an opportunity for advancement, compensation is very low. Management is all over the place and this makes it hard for everyone to be on the same page (and it shows). Always short staffed. Fairly strict on how you dress, compared to how much you get paid.

Accommodating

缺点

Most management is not well trained

Fun, creative workplace

A great entry level sales associate position where you will be met with the right challenges to assume larger sales and management roles in the future. Fun group of women is a plus!
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Work here if you have hundreds of dollars to spend on bad quality clothing or get judged

WORK HERE IF:you want to get dress-coded for the same exact thing others are wearing and they do not get stoppedyou do not want to feel like you are valuedyou enjoy being manipulated by your manager

Fun job for a little

My first retail experience was working for Anthropologie. For the most part it’s a fun job besides the general manager being a mean girl. If you follow their dress code and rules everything will be fine.

Seasonal Sales Associate

TL;DR: Super fun place to work! Styling and helping customers find pieces they love is rewarding. Great employee discount across all URBN brands! The nitty gritty:As a seasonal associate - I’m typically scheduled 17-20 hrs/per week, mostly nights & weekends. Seasonal training is quick and very minimal. During normal shifts you will rotate positions every hour, which makes the shift go by pretty fast - but you are constantly on your feet and moving around. Scheduling is done weekly & they require 3 weeks notice for all time off requests. Hourly position, not commission based.

I would avoid

Honestly not the best place to work. They will pay you minimum wage and don’t EVER expect to get a raise. They don’t care if you’re a hard worker, have relevant experience, have an education, or have demonstrated that you are capable at work. Management is unorganized, and to be brutally honest, quite rude, catty and unpleasant. The only thing good about this job is the discount; however, you make such little money you still can’t afford the items at a discount, yet they expect you to wear the clothes. Some of the ladies here are absolutely lovely and there was a great sense of teamwork and trust, but things have just gone downhill. You could easily find a retail job that pays much higher and also requires you to do less work, with less responsibility.

Fun Place To Work, But Work-Life Balance SUCKS

If you're on the management team, you aren't allowed to set your availability. Managers have to be available every single day of the week. This caused me to have trouble keeping my weekly therapy appointments, and I actually had to go through the hassle of getting a doctor's note so I could get every Wednesday off. Your experience definitely depends on how your store manager is...I experienced a bad and good manager during my time at Anthro.

Fun Environment, Insurance On Day 1, Employee Discount

Work Life Balance
这篇点评对您有用吗?

What is the best part of working at the company?Making friends in a warm and friendly environmentWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?Sometimes my feet hurt What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Awesome. Loved the clients and my work associates. Great discount. They were supportive and encouraging.

想要了解更多在这里工作的感受?