Apple点评

已找到符合搜索的22条评价 查看 7,760 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
productive
Data Analyst, Open Telecom Channel (离职员工) –  北京市2019年4月9日
full of talents and passionate colleagues, work-life balance is great, a place to show your skills and full of competence. sometimes need to meet a tight deadline.
工作文化
productive and enjoyable workplace with good benefits
Nanjing IST Apple Store Specialist (离职员工) –  Nanjing2019年3月13日
Working at apple is enjoyable. Not only are its salary and benefits decent, but also the fun and sincere atmosphere helped me greatly to join the work team. The skill and apple culture trainings were comprehensive and detailed. They scheduled my working hours and on and off days. Because it’s retail business, my working dates were not fixed from Monday to Friday, but any day in a week. Apple make sure its 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. Apple’s work atmosphere was easy and fun. Managers will have a chat with you regularly to assess your states and your expectation from your current position and where your next goal is. Performances were assessed on weekly basis.
优点
Apple Culture is great. Easy and great atmosphere.
缺点
working time is not fixed. Dates of work depend on schedule planners arrangment
A great experience at Apple
Software Engineer Intern (离职员工) –  上海市2018年12月15日
I learned the culture of Apple and got a lot of experience. I learned how to use DANA to analyze data and generated a testing report to help testers visualize the data.
Company Culture makes the difference
General Manager (在职员工) –  深圳市2018年11月4日
Keeping up with the incredible demand for our products and services is the most challenging part of the role. The culture and the focus on people is the best part of the job.
Salary, Benefits, RSUs, etc
Schedule flexibility
工作文化
Summary
Country Manager of Apple Retail Business (在职员工) –  Shanghai2018年6月26日
We believe that a fundamental measure of our success will be the shareholder value we create over the long term. This value will be a direct result of our ability to extend and solidify our current market leadership position. The stronger our market leadership, the more powerful our economic model. Market leadership can translate directly to higher revenue, higher profitability, greater capital velocity, and correspondingly stronger returns on invested capital.
工作文化
Fun working environment, but not all managers are qualified for their jobs
Business Pro (在职员工) –  青岛市2018年5月3日
The colleagues around you are creative, innovative, fun and easy going. However, management team is not that friendly. To achieve the sales target or other index, they will do whatever it takes and neglect staff's feeling.

Another benefit of working at Apple is that you could get employee discount for yourself and your friends.

Overall, I love workin at Apple!
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Sale
Sales (离职员工) –  china2018年4月25日
That was my first summer full time job in China. I enjoyed it and learned a lot. I love my manager and my team. That also make me become a guy who know how to community with other people.
My Two Years with Apple
Apple Store Leadership Program Associate (离职员工) –  北京市2018年4月24日
Great company to work for.
Great people and mentors who really care about individual development.
It helped me find my passion and my strength.
Definitely recommended for everyone.
工作文化
The best culture, the best place to learn
Store Manager (离职员工) –  上海市2018年3月23日
It's a stage for people who are willing to shine.
It's a company which makes you feel proud to be part of it.
It's a place for challengers, for learners, for change-makers.
工作文化
Good experience working with most talents team
Sr. Financial Analyst- iPad & RTM (离职员工) –  Beijing2017年10月17日
Good experience working with most talents team, Top 1 company with good benefit and life/work balance. Flat organization and opportunity to work cross functionally...
good benefit, talent peer
缺点
too flat and less opportunity to vertically grow
Good Overall
Internship (离职员工) –  Shenzhen2017年9月18日
Like most big companies, the compensation and benefits are very good, and you won't be work very hard unless new products are releasing. The office politics are a little bit annoying, but generally OK.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 4报告
工作文化
Very exciting but lack career development
APAC Retail Supply Project Manager (离职员工) –  上海市2017年9月16日
Overall, the job is very exciting. It is a great opportunity to work for one of the best companies in the world. But "you own your own development" this is what our leadership tell us all the time. So if you want to look for further development, you need to find your own way to do it.
Company culture
缺点
Career development is not clear
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1 4报告
Inspring
Campus Rep (离职员工) –  Beijing, CN2017年2月18日
I am just their campus rep. Apple is very generous to our students. But their management team isn't as creative as I expected. Maybe because the company is too large to do anything risky.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2报告
It was my "holiday" job
Specialist (离职员工) –  Guangzhou, CN2017年2月13日
I quit TV industry for about 10 month, due to once a massive project almost ruined my health.

I was a teacher there to teach customers how to use Apple's video software, and also maintain the video product they sold to the customers.

After ten month, I quit the Apple and went back to the TV industry.
Easy
缺点
That's not my real "Battle Filed"
Enrich life
Creative trainer (离职员工) –  Beijing China2016年10月2日
This is the most wonderful job in the world I think.
You will never know until you work at Apple.
The culture of the company is amazing.
People working at Apple are always nice.
工作文化
Energetic and inspire place to work
Store Strategy Field Leader (离职员工) –  上海市2016年8月21日
There’s work and there’s your life’s work.
The kind of work that has your fingerprints all over it. The kind of work that you’d never compromise on. That you’d sacrifice a weekend for. You can do that kind of work at Apple. People don’t come here to play it safe. They come here to swim in the deep end.
They want their work to add up to something.
Something big. Something that couldn’t happen anywhere else.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1 1报告
工作文化
on general a great company
Apple Store Manager (离职员工) –  北京市, C222016年2月3日
On general a great company, but it depends on which area and function are you working on.
highly depends on the people you are working with.
good work life balance
缺点
Some people took advantage of the company's policy
close relationship with co-workers
Cashier Team Specialist (离职员工) –  Shanghai, China2015年8月4日
Fun and friendly working enviornment with supportive co-workers.
Well-rounded training program before starting the job and up-to-date on-job training.
Nice team work
待遇不错
升迁机会少
这篇点评对您有用吗? 5 5报告
工作文化
Is good company woek with international culture
Senior Quality Engineering Manager (离职员工) –  Shanghai2013年8月20日
I have work with all country people with different working system .

One day we work 10 -12 hours

Team work / Systematically collecting datas / Innovation / work directly with cross functional team & senior level management / Equal employee opportunity .

Initial days no one guide us about the job nature ...
这篇点评对您有用吗? 3 2报告