Autoliv

按类别评分
已找到符合搜索的6条评价
查看 993 条评论
工作文化
Focus on quality and strong culture for product quality. Catch good opportunity to grow during past ten year along with China Automobile market. Strongly operation team and technical research team to support company growth. Offer opportunity to all employee to grow as well.
工作文化
- Steering wheel, inflator, propellant (SWIP) operations finance position in Shanghai, China - Incredible experience working in China while using English and Chinese to get the job done. - Working closely with the finance department and several other teams for new product launch, new facilities development in Nanjing, and learning how to do business in China in general. - Unique experience to work in the prototype bay as part of on-the-job training to learn about new product launches.
优点
Several live-training programs for technical computer skills, travel to Nanjing and cities for business, new cafeteria
工作文化
Meeting every morning with the team. Task description of the day. Meeting with my supervisor every day to sum up my day and my tasks achieved. Schedule the meeting of the next day
工作文化
This intern position was indeed a chance for me to learn a lot of stuff for industry field. All team members and team leader were willing to train me and help me solve the issue. The hardest part was to understand the blue print for some special component for steering wheel, which was the part handled by my team. The most enjoyable part was to communicate with some buyers over-sea among with local sales dept.
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
Since this is a tier 2 supplier, and most business are internal, so the most works on production side, on time delivery; support performance test. PPAP documents preparation.
工作文化
very organized work place that using 5S system to standardize work place layout and the system build is very easy to follow
查看更多关于Autoliv的评论