Autoliv点评

已找到符合搜索的6条评价 查看 927 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
Great Well-Rounded Finance Experience in Shanghai
Operations Finance (离职员工) –  上海市2018年5月9日
- Steering wheel, inflator, propellant (SWIP) operations finance position in Shanghai, China
- Incredible experience working in China while using English and Chinese to get the job done.
- Working closely with the finance department and several other teams for new product launch, new facilities development in Nanjing, and learning how to do business in China in general.
- Unique experience to work in the prototype bay as part of on-the-job training to learn about new product launches.
优点
Several live-training programs for technical computer skills, travel to Nanjing and cities for business, new cafeteria
Victoria Masson
Intern (离职员工) –  Shanghai2017年9月9日
Meeting every morning with the team.
Task description of the day.
Meeting with my supervisor every day to sum up my day and my tasks achieved.
Schedule the meeting of the next day
工作文化
Learned a lot through the summer internship
Procurement Specialist Internship (离职员工) –  上海市2016年11月1日
This intern position was indeed a chance for me to learn a lot of stuff for industry field. All team members and team leader were willing to train me and help me solve the issue. The hardest part was to understand the blue print for some special component for steering wheel, which was the part handled by my team. The most enjoyable part was to communicate with some buyers over-sea among with local sales dept.
Focus on production
New projects launch department Manager (离职员工) –  上海市, C232015年10月5日
Since this is a tier 2 supplier, and most business are internal, so the most works on production side, on time delivery; support performance test. PPAP documents preparation.
工作文化
very clean and organized work place
Seat Belt Engineer (离职员工) –  shanghai, china2015年4月15日
very organized work place that using 5S system to standardize work place layout and the system build is very easy to follow

查看更多Autoliv评论