BMW Group

已找到符合搜索的6条评价查看 3,342 条评论

Intern at BMW

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
Worked as an Intern at BMW Automotive plant, located in Shenyang (China). A very good learning experience, along with various opportunities of personal development.

Challenging & Competitive

The workload there was so heavy for me. But I have learned so many useful skills there. Everyone is so professional and industrious. Every day's work is challenging.
工作文化

This was a good company to work for was a fast pace too place to grow and was always fun.I always enjoyed the co-workers I worked with and for. The pay was good as well enjoyable to work for this company
工作文化

Had a really great time when I was there!

Everyday started off with a quick meeting on what the daily agenda was and what new things were happening. The best times was when we had the BMW Experience Events, where we had to scout out locations for the events, test drive all the cars, and plan for anything that possibly could happen to our clients.

优点

company paid lunch, nice cars

缺点

office was so far

Exciting experience

On road test with BMW GT is an amazing experience and get in touch with new driving assistant system is awsome

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

工作文化

Cooperative and fun workplace to be part of

My experience at BMW Brilliance Automotive Ltd. can be described at fun and wonderful.All the staffs were nice and always willing give support when needed. The managers were very approachable and always having time to listen to new ideas and also implement them if applicable.During my time there, I didn't have what one would call "my worst day at work".From time to time the company organizes inter-department sport competitions as a means of bringing the workers to know each other well and improve interpersonal relations.Since I worked there my interpersonal skills and communications skill improve very well and now I'm confident to work with anybody I find myself working with.

优点

seasonal gifts, healthcare, good salary

缺点