BMW Group

薪酬/福利
工作保障/升迁机会
管理方式
工作文化

The work pace is intense but I manage to finish all of the assignment on time and well. Really enjoy the atmosphere in the lounge.

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
I enjoy every day when I was at BMW, it starts from 9:30 am in the morning and ended at 6:00 pm in the evening. Everyone in my team is creative and communicative. We have the group meeting once a week and we share our opinion about the market campaign and furthermore with next week's plan. I spend one week to get familiar with colleagues in the different department and it is quite handy in the end that they may need my help in the work or I may need their help. I resolved several software problems for my colleagues even though I am not from IT department. I learned a lot about how to communicate with my co-workers with my bosses. More important is that after working as a marketing intern I find out that I truly like software related works so I decided to quit and come to the US for further software programming study.

优点

The office enviornment
这篇点评对您有用吗?
劳逸平衡
薪酬/福利
工作保障/升迁机会
管理方式
工作文化

BMW is the employer I've ever seen that willing to spend money and efforts to make their employees feel comfortable. The working environment is great.
这篇点评对您有用吗?