BMW点评

已找到符合搜索的25条评价 查看 2,301 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
Fun Experience
Material Planning Intern/ Contract Employee (离职员工) –  北京市2019年3月14日
I did an internship with Brilliance BMW in China after college. It was an eye opening experience and I'm glad I was able to take part in it. The work was interesting and fun.
Intern at BMW
Intern (E/E Validation & Integration Dept.) (离职员工) –  Shenyang2019年1月24日
Worked as an Intern at BMW Automotive plant, located in Shenyang (China). A very good learning experience, along with various opportunities of personal development.
Good work life balance
Administrative Intern (离职员工) –  北京市2019年1月9日
It's good as a first internship in life yet not suitable for those having bigger dreams and greater ambitions. Daily administrative work is boring yet colleagues are good.
Entspannte Atmosphäre
Praktikum (离职员工) –  北京市2018年12月21日
Es war eine sehr entspannte Atmosphäre und alle waren sehr unterstützend bei Problem oder Fragen.
Gute Arbeitserfahrung
Keine Bezahlung da durch Schule so festgelegt
Productive and warm company
Team Assistant (离职员工) –  Shenyang2018年8月20日
In my opinion, BMW is a warm and productive company. In this company, I could achieve my working potential as much as I can although I was only an intern. My leader and colleagues were always willing to help me a lot, including how to perform well in my working life and how to balance the work and life. In addition, the atmosphere of BMW was very warm and friendly, everyone can work under a relaxed environment. Last but not the least, this company had an attractive wages and benefits.
Free shuttle bus
Bmw
Senior Manager Process Management and Quality (离职员工) –  Beijing2018年3月30日
An interesting work environment, they have some challenges with cross border empowerment and defining roles and responsibilities between HQ and the country management. Overall good experience.
Good atmosphere
Roles and Responsibility division with HQ
Intern (离职员工) –  沈阳市2017年10月31日
This was a good company to work for was a fast pace too place to grow and was always fun.I always enjoyed the co-workers I worked with and for. The pay was good as well enjoyable to work for this company
Witnessed the growth of BMW in China
Government Relations Specialist (离职员工) –  北京市2017年10月18日
I worked in BMW Brilliance Automotive, which is the joint venture company between BMW and Brilliance (a local auto maker), and I joint BBA when BMW just entered into China market.

The situation by that time was very challenging. On one hand, the joint venture partners relations were highly complicated; on the other, China auto market was at its embryo, the national auto industry policy was still in discussion. NDRC had strict regulations on foreign auto makers while at the same time, intended to have foreign auto makers help them sort out a suitable industry regulatory. My role as GR specialist enabled me to witness how national policy can influence a business entity.
工作文化
It was an excellent place to work at
Government Affair Director Assistant (离职员工) –  Shenyang China2017年10月10日
A typical day at work in China would be helping the department with communications with local government(Shenyang) and keep everyone in the organisations up to date with policy changes, and also showing organisations that come to visit BWM factory in China, my communication skills were certainly improved.
工作文化
good
DEALER MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT MANAGER (离职员工) –  Beijing2017年7月8日
nice place to work in , good team, work life balanced.
you will enjoy working in this company, big name, good product.
earning is good, much flexibilities.
Workplace Culture
Human Resource Operations Intern (离职员工) –  Beijing, CN2017年5月24日
BMW Group was a perfect choice for the young to start career. Being an intern here, I learnt a lot about the processes of human resource operations. Managers are really friendly to all interns.
Good enterprise culture
Healthcare
工作文化
Had a really great time when I was there!
Internship (离职员工) –  Shanghai2017年2月23日
Everyday started off with a quick meeting on what the daily agenda was and what new things were happening.
The best times was when we had the BMW Experience Events, where we had to scout out locations for the events, test drive all the cars, and plan for anything that possibly could happen to our clients.
优点
company paid lunch, nice cars
office was so far
Intern in Marketing Department (离职员工) –  Beijing, CN2017年2月18日
BMW is the employer I've ever seen that willing to spend money and efforts to make their employees feel comfortable. The working environment is great.
Very good atmosphere
SOFTWARE ENGINEER & RESEARCHER INTERN (离职员工) –  上海市2016年9月5日
Very good overall atmosphere, the colleagues are very helpful, and the boss is very understanding. works include many different fields makes it almost full stack.
工作文化
The work pace is intense but I manage to finish all of the assignment on time and well. Really enjoy the atmosphere in the lounge.
Marketing/Strategy and Planning Department Intern (离职员工) –  北京市2016年8月11日
I enjoy every day when I was at BMW, it starts from 9:30 am in the morning and ended at 6:00 pm in the evening. Everyone in my team is creative and communicative. We have the group meeting once a week and we share our opinion about the market campaign and furthermore with next week's plan. I spend one week to get familiar with colleagues in the different department and it is quite handy in the end that they may need my help in the work or I may need their help. I resolved several software problems for my colleagues even though I am not from IT department. I learned a lot about how to communicate with my co-workers with my bosses. More important is that after working as a marketing intern I find out that I truly like software related works so I decided to quit and come to the US for further software programming study.
The office enviornment
工作文化
Productive, learned a lot, built a good social/professional network
Advanced Specialist in Project Steering/Evaluation (离职员工) –  Shenyang2016年6月30日
BMW is a big international company with intercultural employees from Germany, UK, China, South Africa, USA etc. To work there, I have practiced and improved my language skills, communication skills as well as business skills in project working and corporation controlling, which was my major in University. Since I have been working in vehicle projects as well as factory building projects, the work has been busy but interesting. Working with people from different countries and speaking/improving German and English everyday were extremly exciting and challenging. Watching the fantastic products everyday, has been a great comfort. Most of co-workers were professional and hardworking and most managers are experienced and have a good business knowledge. I enjoyed working there and was very grateful for the oppotunity.
However, there is always improvement possibilities. Personally, I think with the expending of the company, the management structure has become rather long vertically. Too many layers of managers might influence the executive operation of company strategies, especially in a multiculture company where most employees are speaking their second language to communicate. Oral and verbal missunderstandings as well as the cultural behavioral differences are the biggest barrierer for a better performance and can be avoided greatly through directer and clearer communication. Another improvement potential would be the meeting arrangement. I found too many meetings were arranged and not uncommonly too many people were envolved in the meetings which result less efficiency. Downsizing
  更多... and stricter controll of meetings will save more time and costs for the company.  显示更少
优点
Professional associates, clear structure, organized management, oppotunity to locate in other countries
缺点
more management levels than needed; internal communication between cultures could be better
Great team, great culture
Head of Marketing and Communications (离职员工) –  北京市2016年2月10日
the company culture is fantastic and we really called that as 'team work' on daily basis. working pressure was heavy but worth it when you were happy with your team. although the package was not very competitive.
happy company culture
pack is not competitive
工作文化
working pressure is the best teacher for you
Intern of Financial & Controlling Department (离职员工) –  北京市, C222015年12月16日
even though it might be very intense sometimes,
but it really teaches me a lesson when working in BMW Group.
I learned many softwares and accounting systems.
The working experience in BMW will always be of great value to me.
Excellent Organization
Strategy Specialist (Intern) (离职员工) –  北京市, C222015年9月27日
Attrition here is virtually non-existent. Expectations are communicated clearly and reasonable.

Fellow associates are great.

Learning is strongly encouraged here.

The work life balance is also favorable.
工作文化
A good work place to learn about the industry and to grow up
Finance Intern (离职员工) –  Beijing2015年1月20日
I took charge of the communication and file work within the supply chain from our England headquarter to BMW to our dealers. I learned how to apply my knowledge and skills to real world business, such as using SAP system to record transactions, controlling budgets and managing detailed filing work. My manager and co-workers are very nice people and we work together in an efficient team. The hardest part of the job is we are very busy at the end of the year. But it is really satisfying when I found out I learned so much after the internship.
公司页面已被认领